Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Addis Tedemenral

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Aug 2023, 23:34

After fighting big big wars against the shewa the two Tigres one from South of mereb and north of Mereb come to Shewa and enjoy Addis ya tulamaa tiyyaa ababoo ababa magalaa shoa :lol:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Addis Tedemenral

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 26 Aug 2023, 23:50

NobleAggame Bissbiss Shettattam Gimmattamm Chigaram Chigray !!
We Are Not Done Yet, More To Come From Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Commandos And Mighty Ethiopian Amara Fano Commandos To Exterminate Dedebit Woorgach Chigaram Chigray Terrorist Juntas And Bissbiss Galla Bantu ONEG Shenne Government !!
Last edited by Tog Wajale E.R. on 27 Aug 2023, 09:42, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Aug 2023, 00:19

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 23:50
NobleAgagame Bissbiss Shettattam Gimmattamm Chigaram Chigray !!
We Are Not Done Yet, More To Come From Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Commandos And Mighty Ethiopian Amara Fano Commandos To Exterminate Dedebit Woorgach Chigaram Chigray Terrorist Juntas And Bissbiss Galla Bantu ONEG Shenne Government !!

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Aug 2023, 00:35

Anbeta qorchame tigray

Nobelagame :lol: :lol: :lol:
Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 23:34
After fighting big big wars against the shewa the two Tigres one from South of mereb and north of Mereb come to Shewa and enjoy Addis ya tulamaa tiyyaa ababoo ababa magalaa shoa :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Aug 2023, 02:40

Uniom

I am shoan i have nothing to do with agame or northerners in fact I never knew whar agame was until I was taught on Mereja forum. Btw no amhara call tigray as agame we do not know the awraja of northerners let alone know the awrajas of afar. Addis ababa is also my heritage so I am more proud of that then your adigrat-axum

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Aug 2023, 02:55

You anbeta qorchame agame

Even agames themselves dont dare to say Welkiet and Raya are tigray but you keep saying it, you bit'ch :lol:

ቆርጫሚ የቆርጫሚ ልጅ

የወጋ ቢረሳ የተወጋ.....

Noble Amhara wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 02:40
Uniom

I am shoan i have nothing to do with agame or northerners in fact I never knew whar agame was until I was taught on Mereja forum. Btw no amhara call tigray as agame we do not know the awraja of northerners let alone know the awrajas of afar. Addis ababa is also my heritage so I am more proud of that then your adigrat-axum

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Aug 2023, 03:04

Never ever said all of raya was tigrean

Let alone your city in dallas texas has welcomed 1000 ethnicities and races to live in their soil yet you tell me this is non existent in ethiopia?
union wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 02:55

Even agames themselves dont dare to say Welkiet and Raya are tigray but you keep saying it, you bit'ch :lol:

ቆርጫሚ የቆርጫሚ ልጅ

የወጋ ቢረሳ የተወጋ.....

Noble Amhara wrote:
Uniom

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Aug 2023, 03:11

Here you go! That is why we call you anbeta qorchame agame :lol: No Amara with his right mind would give an inch square of land to agames. Only agame like you would do that

No, you nigg'a, every single piece of land in Welkiet and Raya belongs to Amara! Get that into your agame stp'iud skull :lol:

Novel Agame :lol:

Noble Amhara wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 03:04
Never ever said all of raya was tigrean

Let alone your city in dallas texas has welcomed 1000 ethnicities and races to live in their soil yet you tell me this is non existent in ethiopia?
union wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 02:55

ቆርጫሚ የቆርጫሚ ልጅ

የወጋ ቢረሳ የተወጋ.....

Noble Amhara wrote:
Uniom