Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The Tigray war gave birth to the Amhara war:It was wrong to ally with Isu & attack Tigray!

Post by Axumezana » 26 Aug 2023, 22:11

The following Article was a researched article based on from more than 600 years history of Ethiopia and advised Abiy timely to brake his alliance with Isaias. If the advise was seriously taken no Tigray war, no death of more than a million Ethiopians and no loss of billions of USD and no war in Amhara which is currently going on !

Alliance of Abiy and Isaias gave birth to the Tigray war and the Tigray war gave birth to the Amhara war and more ugly wars are coming to Ethiopia until it the conflict loses steam.

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 2#p1057428

union
Member+

Re: The Tigray war gave birth to the Amhara war:It was wrong to ally with Isu & attack Tigray!

Post by union » 26 Aug 2023, 23:39

Agamezena

Stop believing your own lies, and STOP telling your agame people lies after lies, it will only cause another 1.2 million agames to die!

The abiy and Esayas alliance is not the reason the tigray war started. The causes of the tigray war are the 27 years long suffering agame tplf have caused to the Amaras and Ethiopians in general, the stolen Welkiet and Raya lands issues and the massacre of the ENDF, are a few to menstion.

Essays and abiy not making alliance would have NOT stopped the people of Ethiopia from taking revenge on you agames and will certainly NOT stop Amaras from comming after our lands

You stupi'd agame

Now stop lying to your people over and over. You will only bring them more death!
Last edited by union on 26 Aug 2023, 23:51, edited 2 times in total.

Fiyameta

Re: The Tigray war gave birth to the Amhara war:It was wrong to ally with Isu & attack Tigray!

Post by Fiyameta » 26 Aug 2023, 23:45

Axumezana wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 13:40
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235755
ጉዞ ወዴት?..... ወደ አራት ኪሎ!
ጉዞ ወዴት? .... ወደ አማራ!
ጉዞ ወዴት? .... ወደ አስመራ!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Aug 2023, 23:49

You are brain washed by the intensive propaganda of the ascari cyber mafia. TPLF was removed from power and limited to Tigray, why do you need war ? Isaias believed his ambition to control Ethiopia and the Horn Africa was foiled and will be foiled by TPLF and he wanted to bury it.

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Aug 2023, 00:09

Oh really? I am an Amara. You are talking to the victim himself here. And you are telling me Amara's suffering is a propaganda? Wow...., of cource that is what you would say and we would not expect you to admit your crimes so we are talking to you in the language you understand which is sending bullets through your agame forehead
Axumezana wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 23:49
You are brain washed by the intensive of the ascari cyber mafia. TPLF was removed from power and limited to Tigray, why do you need war ? Isaias believed his ambition to control Ethiopia and the Horn Africa was foiled and will be foiled by TPLF and he wanted to bury it.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 27 Aug 2023, 00:49

Tell me what TPLF did to you as an Amhara. I know Amhara very well and I am with the opinion that over all Amhara was marginalized during the TPLF/ EPRDF time but some areas of Amhara were also highly developed. Few years ago I visited the people who live around Gorgora and I was very emotional on their dire conditions. Tigrayans were killed , robbed and persecuted in 2016 in & around Gondar based on the intensive and divisive propaganda from ESAT which was funded by Isaias and indirectly by Egypt. Was the killing of innocent Tigrayans justifiable? That blood shed triggered the bloody sectionalism that Ethiopians are suffering until now. One can hate TPLF but you cannot attack innocent Tigrayans on the behalf of TPLF which was wrong but planned by Egypt and Isaias for their own respective reasons( Egypt due to GERD and Isaias for the defeat of 2000 in the war he initiated and his isolation and sanction subsequent to his support to a terrorist in Somalia).

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Aug 2023, 02:27

ጁንታዋይ ዎንድሜ Axumezana በሰሜን ዕዝ ጦር ላይ እና በማይካድራ የተቃጣውን ግብረ ሽበራዊ ጥቃት ተከትሎ በደስታ ሲጨፍርና ሲፈነድቅ ነበር። ጉዞውን ወደ አሥመራ በማቅናት ንፁሃን ኤርትራውያንን ለመጨፍጨፍ ይዘጋጅ ነበር። እውነታው ግን ተቃራኒ ሆኖ አገኘው። አንድ ነጥብ አምሥት ሚሊየን የትግራይ ወጣቶችና ህፃናት ወታደሮችን በውክልና ጦርነት ውስጥ አስፈጅቶ በነጋታው ፏ ብሎ በፕሪቶርያ ከች አለ። ትጥቅህን ፍታ ተባለ። ከሀዲነቱንና ባንዳነቱን አስመሰከረ። የሽንፈት ካባ ተከናንቦ የታሪክና የመጪው ትውልድ መሣቂያ እና መሣለቂያ ሆነ። ጦቅላይ ሙኒስቴር ዶክተር አቢይ እግር ስር ተንበርክኮ ጉልበታቸውን ሳመ። ተፈፀመ። :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fiyameta wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 23:45
Axumezana wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 13:40
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235755
ጉዞ ወዴት?..... ወደ አራት ኪሎ!
ጉዞ ወዴት? .... ወደ አማራ!
ጉዞ ወዴት? .... ወደ አስመራ!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 27 Aug 2023, 04:13

Ascari ወይኔ፥

That is the false narrative as told by your master Isaias. I had the detailed information /(as I was there ) on what happened ( the truth) & what was propaganda. You could parrot the propaganda of Isaias all your life but that will not change what happened on the ground. With regard to coming to Adi Halo it shall happen soon.