Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

"Tigray people", come & apologize you son of a bîtch!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Aug 2023, 12:50

Mekelle Police Probe Grenade Attack

A bombing incident occurred at a nightclub in Mekelle town on August 25th, 2023 at around 2:00 AM. This tragic event resulted in the loss of 4 lives and left 20 others wounded.

The Mekelle Police Office has confirmed, that the attack was carried out by a former TPLF fighter.

The individual responsible for the crime, has not yet been taken into custody.

ZEMEN

Re: "Tigray people", come & apologize you son of a bîtch!!!

Post by ZEMEN » 25 Aug 2023, 15:59

Zmeselo wrote:
25 Aug 2023, 12:50

Mekelle Police Probe Grenade Attack

A bombing incident occurred at a nightclub in Mekelle town on August 25th, 2023 at around 2:00 AM. This tragic event resulted in the loss of 4 lives and left 20 others wounded.

The Mekelle Police Office has confirmed, that the attack was carried out by a former TPLF fighter.

The individual responsible for the crime, has not yet been taken into custody.
It will be a usual incident going forward. Imagin, if you were TDF went war and you survive but wounded, no job, no money for you but the very people you went war with are not only healthy, but rich and make it raining in a night out. What are you supposed to do? Sh!t, I will do the something. I will kill all the SOB's. There is always the issues of the aftermath of war but makes it tragedy in Tigray is, no one cares for the wounded and hand cups. It will happen again. As they say, peace is not the absence of conflict, rather the present of justice. I love street justice, very effective and immediate.