Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

My Eritrean patriotic brothers.

Post by Cigar » 24 Aug 2023, 20:42

Does any one of you be able to locate the full version of this wonderful Eritrean cultural song TEHAMBELEYE, TEHAMBELEYE…..
Wow what a beautiful song and culture this is.
Love it, love it.
Reminded me of my childhood, which according to the filthy agames in this site is, like a 100 years ago.

https://fb.watch/mDIpgkmHDY/?mibextid=v7YzmG

Somaliman

Re: My Eritrean patriotic brothers.

Post by Somaliman » 24 Aug 2023, 21:18

Cigar wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 20:42
Does any one of you be able to locate the full version of this wonderful Eritrean cultural song TEHAMBELEYE, TEHAMBELEYE…..
Love it, love it.
Reminded me of my childhood, which according to the filthy agames in this site is, like a 100 years ago.

As you said yourself that you used to play international football games at Addis stadiums during Haile Selassie's reign, no wonder your miserable childhood is close to 100 years ago. Therefore, you're a very lucky bast.ard if these Afwerki worshiping little cockroaches find you what you're calling a cultural song, which to me looks like a large group of dancing chimpanzees.

You can content your drunken little brain with this, as they're dancing in a similar way as those in the clip that you've posted. No thanks are expected, by-the-way.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Aug 2023, 21:37

Or maybe this, still in colour, rather than a 100 years old clip! I bet you can also relate yourself to the chimpanzees!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 24 Aug 2023, 21:48

There goes the most bu’tt hurt of Eritrean things following his master Cigar.
Re-read the name of the thread you camel co’ck [deleted].
And bring me a single crap I said that I played during sellassie era. You keep on repeating a lie after a lie.
I said that if I was born during your menelik time and played, with pride of my age I would have said it.
So, you woshalata if you bring me a proof that I said what you are repeating, I will take my hat off for being honest even though I know that you funfunat aliet tegarus do not know what honesty means.
Age is a blessing you mother fu’cker unless you funfunat aliet father and mother are already dead by starvation due to the war you initiated and you are pissed off Cigar’s longevity, health and sharp brain.
By the way are you following Wedi Afom shaking the boots of your masters.
Guess what? He too is much older than me and still is as sharp and as fit like me.
Now why don’t you stop following us like chiwawa dog and go li’ck the pu’ssy of a camel which just had a baby?
You make me sick.
Stop wasting my time. Just like Wedi Afom who doesn’t know that you funfunat aliet agames do exist, I too want to just forget you a’ss wipes exist.
Stop reminding me that you still matter like flys zooming around my beautiful ears.
By the way why do you even bother to watch the.video unless you have want to learn something from Eritreans? I sure never click your funfunat agames sh’it.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Aug 2023, 22:13

Stop lying you stupid dotard.

You must be suffering from dementia.

It was just a few days ago when you were boasting and saying, and I quote, "Guys, I wish you could reach my age."

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Aug 2023, 22:14

Somaliman wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 21:18
Cigar wrote:
Love it, love it.

Please give me what I want. My smelly agame behind neglected by eritreans latel.

^^^^ attention hoè Smellylady the charcoal face agame. :roll:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Aug 2023, 22:17

Cigar wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 21:48
And bring me a single crap I said that I played during sellassie era. You keep on repeating a lie after a lie.
I said that if I was born during your menelik time and played, with pride of my age I would have said it.
So, you woshalata if you bring me a proof that I said what you are repeating, I will take my hat off for being honest even though I know that you funfunat aliet tegarus do not know what honesty means.
Age is a blessing you mother fu’cker unless you funfunat aliet father and mother are already dead by starvation due to the war you initiated and you are pissed off Cigar’s longevity, health and sharp brain.
Guess what? He too is much older than me and still is as sharp and as fit like me.
Now why don’t you stop following us like chiwawa dog and go li’ck the pu’ssy of a camel which just had a baby?
You make me sick.
Stop wasting my time. Just like Wedi Afom who doesn’t know that you funfunat aliet agames do exist, I too want to just forget you a’ss wipes exist.
Stop reminding me that you still matter like flys zooming around my beautiful ears.
By the way why do you even bother to watch the.video unless you have want to learn something from Eritreans? I sure never click your funfunat agames sh’it.

An old man in his 70s who's uttering what a five year old would shy away from doing! Shameful.

You're a scumbag to the highest order.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Aug 2023, 22:19

Cigar wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 21:48
You make me sick.
Brother cigar the demolisher,

Please ignore the lil smelly agamee lady. She is grumpy since her wrinkled old arse behind didn't get a single “shilho” during Ashenda.

I am digging to get the beautiful song. Once I found the full version, I will share with all delki abat Eritreans here in mereja.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 24 Aug 2023, 22:45

Smellyman the mother fu’cker liar, yes I said that you wish you could reach my age for I am an old man. That I said. But again bring the proof where I said I played football during Sellassie era. Don’t freaking weasel out.
If you don’t bring the proof, then either admit that you fu’cked up that you are a liar, then you will be in my ignore list.
I am an Eritrean and we don’t lie, we talk about facts and thus it is not worth talking or trying to argue with liars and fakers like you.
Like all the Eritreans say, “you can insult or scream at Eritreans be it from a safe distance or closed doors but one can not defeat Eritreans be it in wars or factual things.
So again you can scream your wrinkled ‘young’ lungs but it is to no avail. Eritrea was the same as it was in 1991 despite all the insults from the like of agames like you and the stupid threats it faced by your masters while you dumb a’ss are changing jackets (so called opposition names….like 200 of them) and couldn’t achieve a crap.
So, Eritrea is a winner.
Like I said, it is still standing and getting stronger while stepping in your agames noses so much so you funfunat agames are drowning in your own snot.
And who the [deleted] told you that a ‘70’ years old man is not supposed to be vulgar and should not break some teeth? I am not bragging, but if you face me in person and I know that it is you the weasel, I would break your asakh teeth and hammer look alike head.
Now again if you don’t bring me a link or a proof of what you said I said in the past, then I will just have to let you talk to the hand because my beautiful Eritrean face doesn’t want to hear it.
Ignore, ignore, ignore no matter how much you follow me like a chiwawa dog.

Zack

Post by Zack » 25 Aug 2023, 03:52

Cigar was born in 1946 he is as old as his god afewerki damn u must be around that long dear lord.

Dr Zackovich

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Aug 2023, 04:28

This will make Smellyman feel even smaller! The pathetic Agame has an inferiority complex attack!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 25 Aug 2023, 06:48

Cigar wrote:
Love it, love it.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Aug 2023, 07:11

Cigar wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 22:45
Smellyman the mother fu’cker liar, yes I said that you wish you could reach my age for I am an old man. That I said. But again bring the proof where I said I played football during Sellassie era. Don’t freaking weasel out.
If you don’t bring the proof, then either admit that you fu’cked up that you are a liar, then you will be in my ignore list.
I am an Eritrean and we don’t lie, we talk about facts and thus it is not worth talking or trying to argue with liars and fakers like you.
Like all the Eritreans say, “you can insult or scream at Eritreans be it from a safe distance or closed doors but one can not defeat Eritreans be it in wars or factual things.
So again you can scream your wrinkled ‘young’ lungs but it is to no avail. Eritrea was the same as it was in 1991 despite all the insults from the like of agames like you and the stupid threats it faced by your masters while you dumb a’ss are changing jackets (so called opposition names….like 200 of them) and couldn’t achieve a crap.
So, Eritrea is a winner.
Like I said, it is still standing and getting stronger while stepping in your agames noses so much so you funfunat agames are drowning in your own snot.
And who the [deleted] told you that a ‘70’ years old man is not supposed to be vulgar and should not break some teeth? I am not bragging, but if you face me in person and I know that it is you the weasel, I would break your asakh teeth and hammer look alike head.
Now again if you don’t bring me a link or a proof of what you said I said in the past, then I will just have to let you talk to the hand because my beautiful Eritrean face doesn’t want to hear it.

Zombie,

As I said it earlier, you must be suffering from dementia, in addition to alcohol, which is corrupting your little chicken-brain.

Stop crying! You know perfectly well that you've said it yourself boastingly that you used to play international football games and even wave Haile Selassie's flag at stadium during Haile Selassie's reign. Again, were you not saying that you were in your late 70s just a few days ago, adding, "I wish you could reach my age"?

Trust me, I don't read more than 20% of the crap you scribble down, therefore, don't expect me to go through all the crap you've been scribbling down for the past few days to bring you what you said a week ago.

Oh, absolutely yes! There's definitely something wrong with a person in their late 70s talking like a school dropout drug dealing teenager, who can't place one single sentence without uttering disgusting cheap childish insults. And this says loads about you.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 25 Aug 2023, 08:31

Gaal cad(dan) AgameMan (Smellyman),

Seeing any Eritrea(ns) have a good time outside of your false doom&gloom narratives about Eritrea seems to send you TPLF-agame (& supporters) into a raged frenzy.

Here you are in another thread/post jumping up and down like the monkey TPLF-agame Brigade Nehamedu hooligan vandals/arsonists and trying to threaten those that were minding their own business/post. Not only are you a gimp (masochist that seeks out to be abused) but apparently you are also a frenzied chimp on a keyboard as well.

When asked to provide the proof for the "specific" allegation you made, you deflect and say you don't follow the man...but then go on to mention many other things he said on various other posts. I am sure you also know he mentioned he doesn't drink and is a type of vegetarian but yet that didn't stop you from furthering your unfounded allegations.

Here you are a gimp/chimp trying to violently intimidate/harass a man you admit is much your senior over the internet...just like the TPLF-agame Brigade Nehamedu hooligan vandalizing/arsonist monkeys...smashing down hard on your keyboard like throwing stones :mrgreen:

Now back to the lovely music that this thread was about...enjoy or change the channel instead of being a drama queen👸.

Somaliman wrote:
25 Aug 2023, 07:11
Cigar wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 22:45
So, Eritrea is a winner.

Zombie,

As I said it earlier, you must be suffering from dementia, in addition to alcohol, which is corrupting your little chicken-brain.

Stop crying! You know perfectly well that you've said it yourself boastingly that you used to play international football games and even wave Haile Selassie's flag at stadium during Haile Selassie's reign. Again, were you not saying that you were in your late 70s just a few days ago, adding, "I wish you could reach my age"?

Trust me, I don't read more than 20% of the crap you scribble down, therefore, don't expect me to go through all the crap you've been scribbling down for the past few days to bring you what you said a week ago.

Oh, absolutely yes! There's definitely something wrong with a person in their late 70s talking like a school dropout drug dealing teenager, who can't place one single sentence without uttering disgusting cheap childish insults. And this says loads about you.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Aug 2023, 09:47

Sesame, thanks brother for digging and finding the video (s) I was looking for.
These two Somali pretenders are the lowest of the low agames of tigray.
How stupid are they to convince even themselves that they are Somalis when they are more irritated and bu’tt hurt than the openly declared agames when topics of the funfunat aliet tegarus arise?
Again thank you Sesame a million.
Now let me go and play TEHAMBELEYE in my backyard.
And Hazega, you summarized every thing I said in the past. No, I don’t drink. Yes I smoke cigarettes (my nick has different meaning-not related to cigarette) and according to my doctor and how I feel my lungs are like a thoroughbred lungs. 3 packs, some times 3 packs + a day (900 to 1000 USA dollar a month).Nope I never played football not only in the Ethio national team but in any small leagues during Sellassie.
Yes I am older than most of the form members, but I can challenge any one that I am in a freaking better shape physically and mentally. And oh yes, I am a very tall, slim, very handsome with beautiful silk and black hair with full hair on my head.
So like I said earlier it is no use to talk to some one who can’t substantiate their accusations but repeating every freaking time.
It is like talking to a wall like a crazy a’ss hole and this weasel funfun agame is in my ignore list. Waste of time and oxygen.
Primary of our Eritreans quality is honesty and truth. To disprove that this mother screwer only needs to provide the statement he is telling me I said and shove it in my beautiful face. But he can’t and that is like he is admitting that he is a pathological liar agame. How can you convince some idiot who tells you that 2+2 is not 4? Mission impossible. Solution = ignore.
Oh I forgot one more important quality I have to.
Yes I am an elder strong gentleman, but during love making even now at this age I last over half an hour (during my younger age it was like 2 hours) which is a curse in disguise for no woman trusted me for they believe that if I am this good i must be straying and they all have trust issues even when I was very loyal…That is called jealousy like the agames have on Eritreans. Thus I tell them to get out of my life and whether you want to believe me or not they all apologize and wanted me to take them back…which I never did for they break the trust issue.
I bet majority of you young kids are like a roaster. Climb up and down in couple seconds.
And if you want to learn how to satisfy your ladies, just ask me the method and the tricks of how to make love and stop telling me that I am lying when I know who I am and what I am capable of doing. I don’t fu’ck. I make love. And I am very choosy. Never in my life did I pay for sex. Actually the way my ladies acted is like they pay me in different way.
Facts, facts, facts. Truth, truth, truth…
Last edited by Cigar on 25 Aug 2023, 11:12, edited 2 times in total.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Aug 2023, 10:17

Why should this sort of Eritrean enjoyment drive Agame like Smellyman bonkers! Inferiority Complex! It makes them feel really small
Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Aug 2023, 11:19

Sesame this things are not what is hurting or irritating them. It is the stand of Eritreans of being a really independent nation which with out fear challenging their masters, strong enough to destroy its enemies, the beauty and the courage of the Eritrean people and thus they are jealous that their country or leadership are not honest, are corrupt who don’t see beyond their ugly smelly noses. And thus than emulating Eritreanism they resort to childish crap to feel better.
In other words we made them to hate their own filthy skin.
Sesame, the desperation of these agames have no limit. We seen these joyful Eritreans having fun videos and others being cut, edited and used to smear Eritrea’s name as disgruntled Eritrean citizens.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 25 Aug 2023, 12:45

Come on, :mrgreen:

The good God has set up the ultimate age for us east africans at 60 years and not to exceed it. In my country for instance, if one surpasses the age of 60 and he is still alive and kicking, they say GOD HAS FORGOTTEN HIM.😜

So as you notice, grand-pa wacko cigar is alive albeit he is in his late 70s. In Eritrea in such age, he is considered as a burden, because the room he is occupying must be free so that the young generation may relocate in it.🤣

I ain't a church or a mosque visitor but I urge those who visit churches and mosques to remind God/Allah that He has forgotten him and his master issu because they have overstayed their stay in this world.🥴

Please remind God, of course He is stressed because of work-loads and as a result He can be forgetful.🙄

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Aug 2023, 14:19

kerenite wrote:
25 Aug 2023, 12:45
Come on, :mrgreen:

The good God has set up the ultimate age for us east africans at 60 years and not to exceed it. In my country for instance, if one surpasses the age of 60 and he is still alive and kicking, they say GOD HAS FORGOTTEN HIM.😜

So as you notice, grand-pa wacko cigar is alive albeit he is in his late 70s. In Eritrea in such age, he is considered as a burden, because the room he is occupying must be free so that the young generation may relocate in it.🤣

I ain't a church or a mosque visitor but I urge those who visit churches and mosques to remind God/Allah that He has forgotten him and his master issu because they have overstayed their stay in this world.🥴

Please remind God, of course He is stressed because of work-loads and as a result He can be forgetful.🙄

By the way, I finally got him! I kept pushing him until he has finally confessed himself that he's in his late 70s, though he might deny this tomorrow.
during love making even now at this age I last over half an hour (during my younger age it was like 2 hours)
But an African man in his late 70s in his right mind doesn't scribble such on a public forum!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 Aug 2023, 15:41

Smellyman, Ye Mekelew "Somali"
No matter how old an Eritrean may be, he still can knock out 10 of you skinny, the starving Marvin's agames any day.

Somaliman wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 21:18
Cigar wrote:
D

As you said yourself that you used to play international football games at Addis stadiums during Haile Selassie's reign, no wonder your miserable childhood is close to 100 years ago. Therefore, you're a very lucky bast.ard if these Afwerki worshiping little cockroaches find you what you're calling a cultural song, which to me looks like a large group of dancing chimpanzees.

You can content your drunken little brain with this, as they're dancing in a similar way as those in the clip that you've posted. No thanks are expected, by-the-way.