Member+

Re: [Video] Eritreans Are The Most Worthless People In The World:

Post by Tigray People » 22 Aug 2023, 13:29

The beautiful Tigray People must reminds the ugly face Eritreans who they are

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 23 Aug 2023, 13:21

Kkkkkkkk this thread is hot that viewers are enjoying our true comments.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 23 Aug 2023, 14:03

Eritreans Are The Most Worthless People In The World

Those on this forum, minus Kerenite, must be the most worthless garbage on earth. The ordinary garbage is better than them, as this can be recycled and reused. While these little fu.ckers are of no use.

This should their place.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 23 Aug 2023, 14:09

Brave Somaliaman
OO
Indeed you are correct and great point as usual.

You are very intelligent and brave on this site who believes in the truth.

And we applaude you for seeking the truth and facts on your many brilliant threads.

You are a great asset to this site.

Cheers.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 23 Aug 2023, 14:14

Somaliman wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 14:03
Eritreans Are The Most Worthless People In The World

Those on this forum, minus Kerenite, must be the most worthless garbage on earth. The ordinary garbage is better than them, as this can be recycled and reused. While these little fu.ckers are of no use.

This should their place.
Ye Mekelew "Somali", are you still playing Somali or you are still on a closet.?
It always amazes us why in the world agames desperately attempt to hide under someone's identify to just to attack their nightmares, the Eritreans :lol: :lol: can you spell C_O_W_A_R_D?

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 23 Aug 2023, 17:44

Kebena

The Brave somaliaman is a proud Somalia who wants to unite the entire Somalia people.

He is not an "Agame" but proud Somalia with enormous amounts of knowledge about Eritreans, Ethiopia, Africa and the world.

Why don't you challenge his facts based threads he writes on this site ?

Somaliaman is truth driven writer that he challenges all political party or Leaders including TPLF and it's Leaders policy or agenda based on honest criticism and facts.

Despite we are Tigray People Liberation Front and fighters we are not mad at him for sometimes criticism of TPLF or it's Leaders.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 23 Aug 2023, 22:07

Tigray People wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 17:44
Kebena

The Brave somaliaman is a proud Somalia who wants to unite the entire Somalia people.

He is not an "Agame" but proud Somalia with enormous amounts of knowledge about Eritreans, Ethiopia, Africa and the world.

Why don't you challenge his facts based threads he writes on this site ?

Somaliaman is truth driven writer that he challenges all political party or Leaders including TPLF and it's Leaders policy or agenda based on honest criticism and facts.

Despite we are Tigray People Liberation Front and fighters we are not mad at him for sometimes criticism of TPLF or it's Leaders.

Tigray People,

You're right, they don't have the guts or the intellectual calibre that it requires to challenge me on what I'm posting, because they know what I'm posting are fact-based. Instead, they prefer to parrot that I'm Agame, even though they know perfectly well that I'm from Somalia.

They call anyone whom they don't agree with Agame or Tigrayan, as if these were something to be ashamed of. Tigrayan is just an ethnic group like any other.

Carry on striking these little cockroaches and their propaganda based bullsh.it. You're doing an excellent job. They think everybody buys their bullsh.it.

By the way, my username is Somaliman and not Somaliaman.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 23 Aug 2023, 22:22

Brave Somaliman

First of all our apologies to you for using your user name as "Somaliaman" instead of Somaliman.

We thought using Somalia or Somali was the same since they are the same ethnic.

But we will make sure to call you with the right user name Somaliman.

Thanks for the correction.

And we will continue to punish the traitor Eritreans in the language they understand because they don't respect polite people,kind people,honest people, truth,facts.

We would have preferred never to insult anyone or use harsh words to hit them hard but we are forced to do.

But thanks and keep up the good work and feel free to also criticize TPLF and Leaders based on facts and constructive criticism that one can learn from.

We enjoyed your fact based writing and threads.

Taker brave somaliman.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 24 Aug 2023, 16:04

Look at the worthless Eritreans fighting for thier masters Amhara and Ethiopian by sacrificing more than 60,000 Eritreans soldiers in Tigray that were killed.

the Eritreans are fighting for Amhara to steal the Tigray People land Humera despite they were defeated on the battlefield .

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Aug 2023, 16:27

Tigray People wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 22:22
Brave Somaliman

First of all our apologies to you for using your user name as "Somaliaman" instead of Somaliman.

We thought using Somalia or Somali was the same since they are the same ethnic.

But we will make sure to call you with the right user name Somaliman.

Thanks for the correction.

And we will continue to punish the traitor Eritreans in the language they understand because they don't respect polite people,kind people,honest people, truth,facts.

We would have preferred never to insult anyone or use harsh words to hit them hard but we are forced to do.

But thanks and keep up the good work and feel free to also criticize TPLF and Leaders based on facts and constructive criticism that one can learn from.

We enjoyed your fact based writing and threads.

Taker brave somaliman.

Absolutely, insulting people is an uncivil behaviour. By nature, insulting other people is not part of me, neither is it Somali, as we Somalis are polite. But I'm not going to be indifferent to the childish insults of these little cockroaches but will give them their doses. We all have mouths and insults are not reserved for any particular person. So, let them carry on.

Initially, I was astonished to see that they were incapable of placing a single sentence without resorting to childish insults, to the extent that I thought insulting was part of Ethiopian and Eritrean cultures, as I'm not quite familiar with these cultures. Fortunately, Zack who's both Somali and Ethiopian (and of course also Djiboutian) has informed me that Ethiopians are not badmouthed in general.

What's more shocking is to see men in their 60s, like Zmeselo and Cigar, also parroting such childish insults, simply because they don't have anything substance to say! They must have been born in brothels and never had any basic education.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 24 Aug 2023, 16:44

Brave Somaliman

We agree with you insulting God fearing people, civilized people without they insult you is wrong.

But we are not talking about human beings but the devil children most Eritreans, Amhara who are the most evil people,with evil culture, Genocidal culture,envious culture,who believes they are the only one entitled to insult everyone and others should just keep quite.

No no no we will insult the dirty Eritreans, Amhara and any one who doesn't respect polite people,God fearing people, civilized people in the language they understand.

The brave Somaliman use all the insults and derogatory names to hit the worthless Eritreans, Amhara and others in the language they understand.

Somaliman preserved and reserved your civility, polite culture,God fearing culture to those individuals,groups ,people who deserve it ,appreciate it and earned the respect.

Don't hold back to hit the children of the devil most Eritreans, Amhara, Nazis, Fascist,kkk in the language they understand.

Cheers.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 25 Aug 2023, 17:05

This thread is on fire the readers and viewers on this site are loving it because it is the truth.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 31 Aug 2023, 23:05

Garbages Eritreans are in a panic mode pending the wars.

Eritreans lost 60,000 soldiers in Tigray to help Amhara steal Tigray land humera.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 01 Sep 2023, 14:04

The worthless Eritreans are all over Ethiopia and Tigray Media, social media trying to get attention despite the people don't want them or hear about them.

Worthless Eritreans lost 60,000 Eritreans soldiers in Tigray trying to help Amhara steal Tigray land Humera etc but the Tigray People destroyed these Banda.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 02 Sep 2023, 13:24

Good evening worthless Eritreans?

You coward Eritreans lost more than 60,000 ugly faces Eritreans soldiers helping Amhara to steal Tigray land but you were defeated and the worst yet to come for evil Eritrea.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 02 Sep 2023, 15:37

Kkkkkkkl worthless Eritreans spending their entire life watching Tigray People on YouTube,Tik Tok, Tigray Tv and social Media kkkkkkkkkk

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 02 Sep 2023, 16:21

Notice

All the worthless Eritreans glued on Tigray YouTube, always comments "I am Eritrean I love Tigray culture" kkkkkkkk

These Losers don't want to be forgotten by the Tigray People and Ethiopian so they always mentioned "I am Eritrean i like Amhara music" kkkkkkkkkk

Get lost Banda ascaris the worthless people in the world.

Long Live the Tigray People!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 03 Sep 2023, 19:53

Coward worthless Eritreans are scared of the Tigray People army visiting them soon.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 10 Sep 2023, 20:36

Worthless garbage Eritreans are nervous, confused and scared the next war coming to evil Eritrea by the Tigray People kkkkkk.

These worthless Eritreans can't even build one factory for the past 30 years but they have the nerves to talk about others.

Long Live the Tigray People!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 10 Sep 2023, 21:13

Worthless Eritreans come talk to us after you build one university kkkkkkkkkk