Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Why Dr. Abiy Couldn’t Silence Naftagna Extremists, Which At. Meles Did in Few Years?

Post by OPFist » 08 Jul 2023, 03:02

Why Dr. Abiy Couldn’t Silence Naftagna Extremists, Which At. Meles Did in Few Years?

The two fighting camps in Ethiopia (Oropia = OOromumma led country) now are well clarified and cristalized. It is becoming a power struggle between Amhara elites and Oromo elites. Others are supporting either of the two blocs. Interestingly, Meles Zenawi could silence the power monger Naftagnas as they tried to challenge him. Why couldn’t Abiy Ahmed do the same? I think there are two main reasons. Firstly, Abiy has soft heart for them and wanted to have them around in order to balance the true Oromo nationalists, who may seriously challenge his power. Secondly, Amhara elites can accept the rule of their “semetic Tigrean brothers”, but can never tolerate the rule of “inferior Gallas”, whom they think can not lead the country. To prove their theory, they are doing every thing under the sun to show that Abiy from the Oromo couldn’t lead the country. Dr. Abiy looks like the fool sleeping with scorpion, believing that scorpion is friendly and harmless. I am 100% sure that for a genuine Oromo nationalist leading the country with a clear vision of answering all Oromo questions, silencing the extremist Naftagnas ist very much easier than it was for Meles Zenawi. I hope that Dr. Abiy will get his experience, come back to Oromo camp whole heartedly, not only tactically, and unite all Oromo forces in order to tackle the challenge coming from the Naftagna bloc.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2023 ... few-years/
Last edited by OPFist on 08 Jul 2023, 05:02, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: Why Dr. Abiy Couldn’t Silence Naftagna Extremists, Which At. Meles Did in Few Years?

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Jul 2023, 03:19

Abiy ahmed invited nama to Parliment to kill the NAMA influence and existence in amhara Region

Now this video is so embarrassing and humilting I would rather die than see such humilation instead of giving any solutions the dedeb NAMA'oje gave a list of chiger and no solutions let alone he should have only mentioned amhara region and stopping the war in Amhara. But his stupidity is embarrasing to watch! It does not save abiy from his own stupidity

Axumezana

Re: Why Dr. Abiy Couldn’t Silence Naftagna Extremists, Which At. Meles Did in Few Years?

Post by Axumezana » 08 Jul 2023, 03:30

The time of PM Meles and PM Abiy is too different. The Ethiopia of today is highly infiltrated by it's historical enemies Egypt and Eritrea and they were able to get acess due to the conflict between TPLF and PP and PP & OLA and currently Fano & PP. Since, TPLF and PP are under reconcilation that will help Abiy to consolidate his power.To stabilize Ethiopia all parties who are fighting have to be engaged in peaceful discussion and their issues addressed in a peaceful manner

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 08 Jul 2023, 03:47

My question also is why the said individual doesn't want to silence "shene"? Can you answer this?