Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

I bet over 90% of the hooligans who want to disrupt Eritrean festivals are AGAMES.

Post by sesame » 07 Jul 2023, 20:34

Pathetic AGAMES in Europe are trying to disrupt the Eritrean festivals. After losing 1,000,000 of their brothers and sisters, the idiots are feeling extremely frustrated. It is in the nature of the defeated and frustrated to resort to illegal and terrorist acts. They can do nothing else. They may demonstrate all they want in the streets of Germany but the morons have to learn that they have no right to deny others their rights to hold festivals.
Last edited by sesame on 07 Jul 2023, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: I bet over 90% of the hooligans who want to disrupt Eritrean festivals are AGAMES.

Post by TesfaNews » 07 Jul 2023, 20:35

sesame
Member+

Re: I bet over 90% of the hooligans who want to disrupt Eritrean festivals are AGAMES.

Post by sesame » 07 Jul 2023, 22:02

Almost every Agame in the Diaspora has lost a brother, sister, cousin or uncle. Many have lost more than one. But it is not just the death of their relations that is devastating Agames, but that the death of the million was not only in vain, but that as a result of the devastating defeat, Chigray is now a Djibouti-size kilil, that millions are starving, that the world has taken their measure as thieves and liars. To be denied food aid because your leaders are stealing the aid is unheard of. The humiliations just keep piling on. It is under these distressing circumstances that Agames are trying to relieve their pain by disrupting Eritrean events. But even there, it is failure that awaits them as no one is going to tolerate their shenanigans. :lol: :lol: :lol: