Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Mayor of German city: Police can protect HGDEF festival from outside but concerned riots from within

Post by eden » 06 Jul 2023, 18:50

Giessen's Mayor and Head of Public Order Alexander Wright (Greens) Photo © Katrina Friese

Mayor Alexander Wright (Greens) said to hr: Everything is being done to ensure security in Gießen and is in discussion with the police, organizers and counter-demonstrators. One concern is that there could be riots in the exhibition halls, not in front of them.

"We know from the experience of last year that there is a certain potential for violence and that there were also disturbances from within because opponents of the regime broke into the hall," says Wright. The police can protect an event from the outside - but the organizer is responsible for the inside.

Last year:
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by eden on 06 Jul 2023, 21:51, edited 3 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Mayor of Gissien: Police can protect HGDEF festival from outside but concerned riots inside

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jul 2023, 18:53

ምንም ችግር የለም ተዘጋጂተናል: ኑ ብቻ!! ውስጥ የግቡትን ዘግተን እናኮላሽቸዋለን:: ሻእቢያ መንጋጋ ተከፍቶ እየጠበቀ ነው: :

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Mayor of Gissien: Police can protect HGDEF festival from outside but concerned riots inside

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 06 Jul 2023, 19:02

Bissbiss Shettattam Gimmattamm Chigaram Chigray Agga*mes !!!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Jul 2023, 19:27

Fed_Up wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 18:53
ሻእቢያ መንጋጋ ተከፍቶ እየጠበቀ ነው
ሻቢያ እስር ቤት ነው ሃያ አመት. አትቀላቅል!

ነው ህግደፍ እላለው ብለህ ነው?
Last edited by eden on 06 Jul 2023, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Jul 2023, 21:50

My prayers are no blood is spilled over this. They youth who fled cruel and brutal regime in mass and went through hell to get to Europe is pouring from all of Germany and Europe to protest the festival. The festival goers are mainly regime cadres and unsuspecting senior citizens who mistake supporting Tyranny for Patriotism.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re:

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jul 2023, 22:16

eden wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 19:27
Fed_Up wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 18:53
ሻእቢያ መንጋጋ ተከፍቶ እየጠበቀ ነው
ሻቢያ እስር ቤት ነው ሃያ አመት. አትቀላቅል!

ነው ህግደፍ እላለው ብለህ ነው?
ሻእቢያ ሱሪ እያስወለቀ ቀበቶ እያስፈታ ነው አንተ ገንዳውላ አጋሜ:: ወያኔን ገድሎ ቀብሮታል: የወያኔ ተከፋይ ስራ ፈቶች ደግሞ እናኮላሻቸዋለን ይምጡ ብቻ Game over#

Somaliman

Re: Mayor of German city: Police can protect HGDEF festival from outside but concerned riots from within

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jul 2023, 23:53

eden wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 18:50

Giessen's Mayor and Head of Public Order Alexander Wright (Greens) Photo © Katrina Friese

Mayor Alexander Wright (Greens) said to hr: Everything is being done to ensure security in Gießen and is in discussion with the police, organizers and counter-demonstrators. One concern is that there could be riots in the exhibition halls, not in front of them.

"We know from the experience of last year that there is a certain potential for violence and that there were also disturbances from within because opponents of the regime broke into the hall," says Wright. The police can protect an event from the outside - but the organizer is responsible for the inside.

Last year:
Please wait, video is loading...

When I see such a cohort of savages, i happen to agree with Isaias for conscripting them into an indefinite military service.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 07 Jul 2023, 00:02

i happen to agree with Isaias for conscripting them into an indefinite military service.
not to excuse their actions but I doubt they were this “savages” before they were subjected to indefinite military service by Isaias. These are traumatized youth the system produced so it seems weird to prescribe Isaias deliver the same treatment that led to this behavior to begin with

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Mayor of German city: Police can protect HGDEF festival from outside but concerned riots from within

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Jul 2023, 01:29

Weizero Eden agame
If their request and demands from the regime is democracy, freedom of expression and freedom of assembly. Why are they using violent means to disrupt regime supporters Assembly ,?

These low iQ Snowflakes are dumb who don't have any idea the concept of what democracy entails.

Zack

Post by Zack » 07 Jul 2023, 03:21

its really getting real snowflakes vs HGDIFITES what a show

Dr Zackovich

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 07 Jul 2023, 16:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 01:29

If their request and demands from the regime is democracy, freedom of expression and freedom of assembly. Why are they using violent means to disrupt regime supporters Assembly?
The HGDEF supporters should not be allowed to promote dictatorship and human rights violations back home. That is immoral.

I agree with Deqi violence is not excusable. The youth should use legal means only.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Jul 2023, 16:36

eden wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 16:24
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

If their request and demands from the regime is democracy, freedom of expression and freedom of assembly. Why are they using violent means to disrupt regime supporters Assembly?
The HGDEF supporters should not be allowed to promote dictatorship and human rights violations back home. That is immoral.

I agree with Deqi violence is not excusable. The youth should use legal means only.
The number of Eritrean snowflakes is larger than the number of wedi medhin berad supporters in the diaspora, if they were smart, they could have arranged their own Festival and invite prominent artist to preform and win the heart and mind of the youth...but here are the snowflakes crawling in the European street like the agames and blemishing the good name of Eritreans in the process.

The Eritrean snowflakes should try to sing a depressing, energy draining music like they sang to their Tigrian brothers and sisters.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jul 2023, 17:31

eden wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

I would rather say that the immigration/asylum history of any Eritrean supporting Afwerki should be revisited and their refugee status and/or citizenship revoked.

You can't be supporting the same demon whom you've claimed to have fled.

In Frankfurt, you see a bunch of these skinny jeans wearing with the looks of fa.g.gots roaming by four or three in every corner, asking me "Alles klar are you from Somali", not Somalia, to whom I respond with, I'm from China. They don't even try to learn German or anything else, other than being mad at drinking beer.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jul 2023, 18:18

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 17:31
eden wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Suppose their request and demands from the regime is democracy, freedom of expression and freedom of assembly. Why are they using violent means to disrupt regime supporters Assembly?

I would rather say that the immigration/asylum history of any Eritrean supporting Afwerki should be revisited and their refugee status and/or citizenship revoked.

In Frankfurt, you see a bunch of these skinny jeans wearing with the looks of fa.g.gots roaming by four or three in every corner, asking me "Alles klar are you from Somali", not Somalia, to whom I respond with, I'm from China. They don't even try to learn German or anything else, other than being mad at drinking beer.
Charcoal face agameW,

They are your cousins (re:low IQ) who travel to western nation under Eritreans name. You always mentioned about “sexuality” you must be faàg.

Btw: you are so funny that trying to ridicule all Africans in France, German, Turky, China....

Your inferiority complex reached to a critical level. Stupid cûnt.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Jul 2023, 18:21

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 17:31
eden wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

The audacity of this Somali orangutang is really some thing from outer space......He sounds like the wuriyas are people who learn the local language, who have great work ethic and provide their family with their means.