Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Afar State in Eritrea - Afar State in Ethiopia and Oromia will be merged into one country

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 03 Jul 2023, 15:37

According to people who have direct knowledge of the plan, Oromo nationalists and Abiy Ahmed are proposing that Oromo and Afars in Ethiopia and Eritrea should join together to form a single nation, which would allow Oromia to have direct access to the Red Sea.

Oromos want access to the sea and they want it now.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Afar State in Eritrea - Afar State in Ethiopia and Oromia will be merged into one country

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 03 Jul 2023, 16:08

Lekhebatt Lemmanai Agga*me Bas*tard Prostit*ute !!!

Gummamma MushMush:- ዕስትኽ፥ ዓጋመ፥ ወዲ ዛ፥ ፋኛቱራ !!!

MushMushat Guahafat Bast*ard Prosti*tutes Agga*mes:--- Why Don't You Entertain That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Who*re Mother. Get Lost Now Gimmattamm Shettattam Agga*mes.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Afar State in Eritrea - Afar State in Ethiopia and Oromia will be merged into one country

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jul 2023, 16:09

Last edited by TesfaNews on 03 Jul 2023, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 Jul 2023, 16:12

I also want to own Trump’s Mara Lago mansion.
Mission impossible.
Get the fu’ck out of such stupid unattainable dream.
You need port? You will pay dearly to use Eritrea’s ports.
No freebies.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Jul 2023, 16:44

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
03 Jul 2023, 15:37

According to people who have direct knowledge of the plan, Oromo nationalists and Abiy Ahmed are proposing that Oromo and Afars in Ethiopia and Eritrea should join together to form a single nation, which would allow Oromia to have direct access to the Red Sea.

AbyssiniaLady,

Be honest and answer this question:

I am a lowlander eritrean and belong to the tgre ethnic group and the afars same as me are one of our ethnic groups in Eritrea, hence do you think the remaining eri ethnic groups would say... Ya let them get away with their asseb and join other afaris in neighboring countries. Of course No and thousands No.

Don't be hoodwinked by some idiots here who pose as eritreans and who dubs afaris as shiritams.

Here is my honest question:

If bilenis, tigre, nara and the rest insist that Asseb belongs to them and not to ethiopia and it will remain so.

Then what is your take?

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 03 Jul 2023, 17:42

kerenite wrote:
03 Jul 2023, 16:44
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
03 Jul 2023, 15:37

AbyssiniaLady,

Be honest and answer this question:

I am a lowlander eritrean and belong to the tgre ethnic group and the afars same as me are one of our ethnic groups in Eritrea, hence do you think the remaining eri ethnic groups would say... Ya let them get away with their asseb and join other afaris in neighboring countries. Of course No and thousands No.

Don't be hoodwinked by some idiots here who pose as eritreans and who dubs afaris as shiritams.

Here is my honest question:

If bilenis, tigre, nara and the rest insist that Asseb belongs to them and not to ethiopia and it will remain so.

Then what is your take?

As I've been divulging the true identity of this bit.ch, who has been hiding behind a smokescreen, including calling herself AbyssiniaLady, even though she knows better than anyone else that Abyssinia never reflected anything Afar, neither are Afars benefiting much from the Ethiopia of today, she's a bit by bit coming out of her stupid closet, in other words, her inferiority complexes, due to the fact that she's from Afar ethnic; the Gypsies of the HoA that are irrelevant in any country.

This confused lowlife is now telling us that "Oromos want access to the sea and they want it now.", yet she was the very same one who used to claim day in, day out that Ethiopia needed to deport Oromo people back to Madagascar where they came from and that they didn't belong to Ethiopia.

She's the only one on this forum who shies away from daring to say out their ethnicity due to inferiority complexes!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Jul 2023, 18:22

Thanks for speaking on our behalf tigrayan lady. You're so kind.

What about tigray? Will they be too Busy making a new country with their alleged kin north of the mereb?

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 04 Jul 2023, 15:30

kerenite

Afar State does not belong to Eritreans, It belongs to Afars, So Eritreans opinion doesn't matter to Afars, Afars don’t need Eritreans permission, Afar people want self-determination and they have the right to self-determination and to choose whatever they want and no power will stop them.

Somali imposter

You are a lunatic fggt with low intelligence who is extremely obsessed with Zmeselo, you have crush on Zmeselo but your crush doesn't like you, he doesn't want you, he repeatedly rejected you, Don't cry on my shoulder, I can't help you with your crush.

Go see a psychotherapist.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 04 Jul 2023, 16:33

Abbiy lady aka Ethiopia Afar lady,

First of all, you may be an Ethio Afari but not Eritrean. Secondly, you need to understand how the UN works. Self determination requires a few other factors such us the blessing of the mother country. There was no country called Afar in the past. Italians colonized the Eritrean Afars along the rest of Eritreans. Hence, according to the UN and OAU nationhood protocols, a country was born. That was the very basis Eritrea became a sovereign nation again. The federation with Ethiopia did not annul its sovereignty. Afars like many other tribes around the world are divided among three countries like the Kerdish of South East Asia. BTW, you sound bitter old lady day and night. Leave the Oromos and the Amharas alone. They have their own homework to sort out their troubles and place Ethiopia on the right path. Don’t put your ugly and oldie minority aszzz on the traffic jam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 04 Jul 2023, 19:42

Dark Energy wrote:
04 Jul 2023, 16:33
Abbiy lady aka Ethiopia Afar lady,

First of all, you may be an Ethio Afari but not Eritrean. Secondly, you need to understand how the UN works. Self determination requires a few other factors such us the blessing of the mother country. There was no country called Afar in the past. Italians colonized the Eritrean Afars along the rest of Eritreans. Hence, according to the UN and OAU nationhood protocols, a country was born. That was the very basis Eritrea became a sovereign nation again. The federation with Ethiopia did not annul its sovereignty. Afars like many other tribes around the world are divided among three countries like the Kerdish of South East Asia. BTW, you sound bitter old lady day and night. Leave the Oromos and the Amharas alone. They have their own homework to sort out their troubles and place Ethiopia on the right path. Don’t put your ugly and oldie minority aszzz on the traffic jam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please call her anything but AfarLady. This is a big No No for her, as this kills her Abyssinia bullshi.t off.

See, I'm bringing this bit.ch a bit by bit to admit that she's an Afar, for which she dislikes me, as I'm the only one who knows that's she an Afar - needless to mention that it's now clear to a few of you of her true identity. She wants to navigate around on this forum striking countries incognito.