Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Normally.....

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Jul 2023, 14:59

....when they mention black Africa, they're very specific: Sub-Saharan Africa.

Here, most of the burning & looting is done by North Africans (Arabs), yet....
:roll:

Somaliman

Re: Normally.....

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jul 2023, 14:12

Zmeselo wrote:
03 Jul 2023, 14:59

Trust me, in France, North Africans and Black Africans are in the same basket when it comes to their delinquent youth that is lost between two cultures and has no discipline of life whatsoever. They're savages and the disgusting way in which they conduct themselves makes you feel ashamed of being African. You have to live or have lived in France to agree with me.

In France, they're called "La racaille", which can translate into English as Rabble and Riff-raff, or scum.

They often claim that the French Police are racist, which is absolutely false. The French Police are no more racist than any other police.

They usually live in the suburbs of big cities, called "Les Cités", like the majority of foreigners and poor and not-so-poor people in France, which they've transformed into their drug dealing dens and hate to see the police coming into their dens to put in order.

To me, France should send them to their countries of origin. But this requires changing laws and other legal technicalities.

Racism has lately been on the rise in France and this is mainly due to these little fuckers. If they were rounded up and executed by squad firing or in giant gas chambers, I wouldn't bother to raise my eyebrows, I would rather applaud France.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Jul 2023, 15:11

Somaliman wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 14:12
Zmeselo wrote:

Trust me, in France, North Africans and Black Africans are in the same basket when it comes to their delinquent youth that is lost between two cultures and has no discipline of life whatsoever. They're savages and the disgusting way in which they conduct themselves makes you feel ashamed of being African. You have to live or have lived in France to agree with me.

In France, they're called "La racaille", which can translate into English as Rabble and Riff-raff, or scum.

They often claim that the French Police are racist, which is absolutely false. The French Police are no more racist than any other police.

They usually live in the suburbs of big cities, called "Les Cités", like the majority of foreigners and poor and not-so-poor people in France, which they've transformed into their drug dealing dens and hate to see the police coming into their dens to put in order.

To me, France should send them to their countries of origin. But this requires changing laws and other legal technicalities.

Racism has lately been on the rise in France and this is mainly due to these little [deleted]. If they were rounded up and executed by squad firing or in giant gas chambers, I wouldn't bother to raise my eyebrows, I would rather applaud France.
Quite interesting!

But sorry to say you are talking to a wall.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jul 2023, 15:42

kerenite wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 15:11
Somaliman wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 14:12
Zmeselo wrote:

Racism has lately been on the rise in France and this is mainly due to these little [deleted]. If they were rounded up and executed by squad firing or in giant gas chambers, I wouldn't bother to raise my eyebrows, I would rather applaud France.
Quite interesting!

But sorry to say you are talking to a wall.

I wasn't talking to anyone in particular but simply commenting in relation to the original post. The wall in question can't discuss this issue as he doesn't know much vis-a-vis France's troubles with its immigrant population and that his source of information is what someone else has tweeted, anyway; neither has he got the intellectual calibre that it takes to engage in.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jul 2023, 15:57

And when I'm saying their youth, I'm talking not about teenagers but the men in their thirties and even forties.

Who populates French prisons! Africans, and this has absolutely nothing to do with racism or improper justice.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 06 Jul 2023, 16:22

Zmeselo wrote:

1_Strictly speaking black in black Africa is redundant because for Arabs and non-Arabs Africa is connected to black people.

2_"Sub-Saharian Africa " can not be a substitute for black although "Sub-Saharian Africa " does make sense in terms of geography.

-

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jul 2023, 16:38

Look at you 2, looking so cute!

Hyena sr. (Smellyman) & Jr. (Koremite)
:lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jul 2023, 16:45

Stfu, niggérs!

We're partying!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great line-up: Helen Meles, Nimco Dareen (Somalia), Semir Al Sudani (Sudan), Dan-Kira (Ethiopia), 'ARIIA Rose' (Eritrea) & other talented artists. #EriFestival2023

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jul 2023, 17:10

Abe Abraham wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 16:22
Zmeselo wrote:

1_Strictly speaking black in black Africa is redundant because for Arabs and non-Arabs Africa is connected to black people.

2_"Sub-Saharian Africa " can not be a substitute for black although "Sub-Saharian Africa " does make sense in terms of geography.

-

Negro, Black people, Black, Black Africans, Sub Saharan Africa(ns), Sub Sahel Africans, etc., are nothing more than white man's constructs. I understand where you're coming from, but the focus of my point was different.

Kerenite,

Would you believe that black people from Africa in France are nowadays calling themselves "black" and want to be described and/or referred to as "les blacks" - the blacks, rather than noir, which is in French black and doesn't have any negro or pejorative connotation!