Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Eritrean beautiful young high school students….

Post by Cigar » 10 Jun 2023, 10:23

The cleansing of the western cultures, musics and dances stated in Eritrea.
One of people to people connection agendas that is.
Soon we will see the Chinese and Russians dancing to Eritrean musics cultures and dances.
Agames will get irritated by this now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/blessed ... tid=SDPelY

@Red

Re: Eritrean beautiful young high school students….

Post by @Red » 10 Jun 2023, 11:12

I don’t know if you have been to Eritrea lately, but in my last trip to Asmara the one thing that confused me was the names of the kids is all western…
Candace, Andrea, Mona Lisa, Andrew,… the name I was most amazed to hear was Livingston

I loved the Asmara people but I couldn’t understand what with the names shifting… I didn’t see that in Addis, bahredar or gonder in the same trip

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 10 Jun 2023, 11:19

@Red wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:12
I don’t know if you have been to Eritrea lately, but in my last trip to Asmara the one thing that confused me was the names of the kids is all western…
Candace, Andrea, Mona Lisa, Andrew,… the name I was most amazed to hear was Livingston

I loved the Asmara people but I couldn’t understand what with the names shifting… I didn’t see that in Addis, bahredar or gonder in the same trip
I think since the Eritrean names is stollen by the agames, Eritreans are trying to distance themselves from the agames. It makes sense to me. Although, the best way for Eritreans to is naming their kids Islamic names. I can assure you, that is the only one the agame never copy. The agame hates the Muslims. hint for Eritreans, lol.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 10 Jun 2023, 12:28

@Red wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:12

Names like Helena, Candace,Andrea, Monal Lisa, Andrew,Peter, John, Paul, ...are part of our culture and civilization. You can add to the list lots of Arabic names like ayman, tamir, Jamal, Khalid, .....

-

@Red

Post by @Red » 09 Jul 2023, 09:53

Lost their identity for sure…

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Jul 2023, 11:02

@Red wrote:
09 Jul 2023, 09:53
Lost their identity for sure…
One has to be a low-IQ Agame to believe that a person loses his/her identity because of a name. If that was the case, all Agames with Biblical names have lost their identity.

A rose by any other name ...