Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Is it just me?

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Jun 2023, 08:57

Right before TPLF forces made a last ditch effort to capture Addis Ababa, thousands of UN trucks delivering WAR supplies to the TPLF terrorists completely vanished in Tigray, only to be seen few weeks later carrying TPLF terrorists advancing towards the capital.

Not surprisingly, there was little to no mention on the mainstream media about the disappearance of the trucks, or their use by the TPLF terrorists, giving the impression that the UN was complicit in the TPLF's mercenary war against both the Ethiopian and Eritrean people. Heck, they even gave them millions of gallons of gasoline and claimed it was "stolen." Bullsh!t!

It was a well-orchestrated scandal by the UN weaponizing its aid trucks and gasoline to topple the Ethiopian government and destabilize the region. But it did not work.

Time, however, reveals the truth. And the truth is what the UN fears the most as it scrambles for sensational news stories about "food-aid theft", in an attempt to discredit its victims before the truth is revealed about its complicity in the war. ሳይቀድምህ ቅደመው is the name of the game.

Accusing both the victim and the victimizer of the same crime was also intended to give the UN the appearance of a "neutral" judge, jury and executioner. Does it? I let you be the judge, the jury, but not the executioner. :|

Fiyameta

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Jun 2023, 11:38

quindibu

Re: Is it just me?

Post by quindibu » 10 Jun 2023, 12:08

I just don't understand the donors sudden brouhaha now.......I suspect there are ulterior motives behind these accusations. Agames weren't manufacturing the bullets and tanks they were deploying against us. Nor did they purchase them with their own hard-earned money. So what is new now....?