Member+

Somali speaking about Welkait in Amharic

Post by TesfaNews » 10 Jun 2023, 03:40

Watch the video

Somaliman

Re: Somali speaking about Welkait in Amharic

Post by Somaliman » 10 Jun 2023, 06:25

You little Oromo fa.g.got,

This is your finance minister, Ahmed Shide, and not any Somali.

He's proud to be Somali. He's not infested with inferiority complex like you, as you call yourself Noble Amhara and Afar warrior albeit being Oromo.

I'm not insulting you at all by calling you fa,g.got, as you self-confessed yourself that you were attracted to tra.nsgenders and even advised others like Sadacha Myass to try out tra.nsgenders, posting naked fa.ggots under your other stupid usernames - MRed and Sebdoleley.

I believe you got drunk last time and that's why you've posted a number of your usual senseless threads to entertain your drunken childish brain.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Jun 2023, 09:23

Somaliman wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:25

He's proud to be Somali. He's not infested with inferiority complex like you, as you call yourself Noble Amhara and Afar warrior albeit being Oromo.

I'm not insulting you at all by calling you fa,g.got, as you self-confessed yourself that you were attracted to tra.nsgenders and even advised others like Sadacha Myass to try out tra.nsgenders, posting naked fa.ggots under your other stupid usernames - MRed and Sebdoleley.

I believe you got drunk last time and that's why you've posted a number of your usual senseless threads to entertain your drunken the childish brain.
Why anything that comes out from the mouth of ^^^ This warthog is nonsense?
Is it because of the teeth or is it the plant it eats or both :P :lol: I wonder what is the plant’s name, Khat? :mrgreen:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 11 Jun 2023, 03:51

weyzerit Eden go get married you are single and 38 now :lol: :lol: :lol:

stop hiding behind somali to insult oromos :lol: :lol: oromos tied your agame neck making you the old dusty northerner and the only thing you can do is bend over for oromo :lol: aint no welegan or sheawan giving you a hectare of arable farmlands :lol:
Somaliman wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:25

I believe you got drunk last time and that's why you've posted a number of your usual senseless threads to entertain your drunken childish brain.