Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

Is it a complete collapse or a true and genuine transitional gov't that we are about to see? The count down has begun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jun 2023, 18:59

The Abiy administartion is clinically dead...it is just on a life support that will be cut off at any day now. The TPLF forces are regrouping with their armamnets well replenished by the OPDO admin and the west. As the PM himself admitted, nobody knows that amount of war machines that are being deleivered to TPLF. The concern by OPDO is Amhara and how to destroy them in order to build the lala land aka Oromia or Oromized Ethiopia. However, the fanos are no paws to be tdading their liberty for anything. The showdown is on and so is the count down for a complete liquidation or an orderly transition that accomodates the interests af all based on a win-win game.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Is it a complete collapse or a true and genuine transitional gov't that we are about to see? The count down has begu

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jun 2023, 20:09

The truth is: abiy and his regime is after anyone who threatens his power; whether it be OLA, TPLF, or fano/amara forces. the same opdo that committed war crimes against oromo's, for decades upon decades, under tplf supervision, hasn't changed much. it's not a ''pro oromo'' party regardless of the amount of malicious propaganda many post, here and elsewhere.

OLA-despite the apparent ''negotiations'', he's still at war with this group in oromia. ENDF under him, as before him, commits war crimes against oromo's, but of course, we're just ''gallas'' to you and our ''fellow countrymen'' to the north, right? so who cares?
The pm knows that, if he truly negotiates, he will lose power in oromia, which will result in losing power in the rest of the country.... so stalemate until things are clearer is most likely what shall happen here...

TPLF: this group of disgruntled, once privileged elites, most likely know that they'll be unable to come to power again, despite the rift between opdo and the amara-pp (or rather, other amara's), both sides would not allow a tplf resurgence at the centre....
what tplf CAN DO, is be used, to wreak havoc within, to destabilize the country by waging another protracted war, which will cost much blood and treasure, that even rich countries can ill-afford to pay..... and of course, their immediate neighbors will bear the brunt of it mostly-amara and afar, sadly. I still very much doubt they'd wage another war so soon, simply because tigray and its people haven't even recovered from the last bouts of war.

Fano/amara: I divide them, the same way I do oromo's and others, into: reasonable nationalists and extremists.
you have the fano who see their people as being under attack and are responding in self defense. I cannot oppose that.
Then you have extremist elements among those who claim to be amara, who want to see their version of ethiopia implemented, to the detriment of oromos, and others-i.e. no autonomy, no federalism, but instead everyone has to be amara (to put it lightly).

Noble Amhara

Re: Is it a complete collapse or a true and genuine transitional gov't that we are about to see? The count down has begu

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Jun 2023, 20:19

No Amhara believes that everyone in Ethiopia has to be amhara.

I dare you go to amha ra region go to whatever place ask them does a Ogaden Afar Welayta Guraghe harari JimmanbGambelan have to be amara they will say no and look at you crazy

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 08 Jun 2023, 20:35

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:59
The Abiy administartion is clinically dead...it is just on a life support that will be cut off at any day now. The TPLF forces are regrouping with their armamnets well replenished by the OPDO admin and the west. As the PM himself admitted, nobody knows that amount of war machines that are being deleivered to TPLF. The concern by OPDO is Amhara and how to destroy them in order to build the lala land aka Oromia or Oromized Ethiopia. However, the fanos are no paws to be tdading their liberty for anything. The showdown is on and so is the count down for a complete liquidation or an orderly transition that accomodates the interests af all based on a win-win game.

Really? :lol:

Both from what you are lying big and the pictures of the sterile guys each with one leg already in the grave we Ethiopians can conclude that you and them are already terminally ill and soon facing your Illuminati cult lord, while the man of peace and love, Dr. Abiy and his democratically elected government will live long and lead the country to become developed, wealthy, healthy and happy for ever to come.
:P :P

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 08 Jun 2023, 21:15

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:09
The truth is: abiy and his regime is after anyone who threatens his power; whether it be OLA, TPLF, or fano/amara forces. the same opdo that committed war crimes against oromo's, for decades upon decades, under tplf supervision, hasn't changed much. it's not a ''pro oromo'' party regardless of the amount of malicious propaganda many post, here and elsewhere.

OLA-despite the apparent ''negotiations'', he's still at war with this group in oromia. ENDF under him, as before him, commits war crimes against oromo's, but of course, we're just ''gallas'' to you and our ''fellow countrymen'' to the north, right? so who cares?
The pm knows that, if he truly negotiates, he will lose power in oromia, which will result in losing power in the rest of the country.... so stalemate until things are clearer is most likely what shall happen here...

TPLF: this group of disgruntled, once privileged elites, most likely know that they'll be unable to come to power again, despite the rift between opdo and the amara-pp (or rather, other amara's), both sides would not allow a tplf resurgence at the centre....
what tplf CAN DO, is be used, to wreak havoc within, to destabilize the country by waging another protracted war, which will cost much blood and treasure, that even rich countries can ill-afford to pay..... and of course, their immediate neighbors will bear the brunt of it mostly-amara and afar, sadly. I still very much doubt they'd wage another war so soon, simply because tigray and its people haven't even recovered from the last bouts of war.

Fano/amara: I divide them, the same way I do oromo's and others, into: reasonable nationalists and extremists.
you have the fano who see their people as being under attack and are responding in self defense. I cannot oppose that.
Then you have extremist elements among those who claim to be amara, who want to see their version of ethiopia implemented, to the detriment of oromos, and others-i.e. no autonomy, no federalism, but instead everyone has to be amara (to put it lightly).
Can you identify these "scarecrow" Amharas you are alluding to? those you claim are so extremist who want to see their version of Ethiopia implemented, to the detriment of Oromos, and others-i.e. no autonomy, no federalism. Still, instead, everyone has to be Amara (to put it lightly)
I'm just dying to know them. Don't mention individuals with wild statements/ because the Oromo extremists have excelled more than Amharas on that. but a group that is politically organized and dedicated to reestablishing "Amhara" domination in Ethiopia. What Amhara saying is --- enjoy your identity and culture, religion all you have, and let me enjoy all aspects of my cultural heritage of my own. Don't loot what I worked for, let me have security wherever I live. I respect you and you respect me. That is what you call they want to make you" Amhar"? You are taking Goebbel's maxim "repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it "to the extreme.