Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Demeke Mekonnen, met his boss!

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jun 2023, 16:18

euroland
Member+

Re: Demeke Mekonnen, met his boss!

Post by euroland » 08 Jun 2023, 18:01

I don’t know if it is me alone or other Eritreans share this feeling with me; this guy, Demeqe Mekonnen seems to harber a deep hate for Eritrea. He was a right hand man of Meles for many years and a typical “Yes Men” aleqlaqi during Meles era. He was instrumental spreading fake “invasion” of Badme to his people in Amara region during the war of 1998-2000. His body language when he meets Eritrean authorities shows he is too scared and too timid of them. If he happened to get the helm of PM, he probably be a real threat to us. The good thing, he is deeply hated by his own constituency, the Amaras and his chance of ever taking the helm is close to zero.

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:18

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Jun 2023, 18:07

"Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken met today with Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Demeke Mekonnen on the margins of the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS Ministerial in Riyadh and commended progress made in forging lasting peace in northern Ethiopia through implementation of the November 2 Cessation of Hostilities Agreement. The Secretary welcomed the Ethiopian government’s commitment to work together to conduct a full investigation into the diversion of U.S. food assistance and to hold accountable those found responsible. The Secretary and Minister Mekonnen also discussed promoting human rights, including in western Tigray;
Getachew Reda blamed the Eritren Government for the situation in Welkait. He avoided saying amhara because he believes Demeke and Yelake will support Pretoria
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 08 Jun 2023, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 08 Jun 2023, 18:11

I share your view but don’t worry too much… his ferenji bosses are determined to make his country the next Somalia and by the time it comes for him to rule… his empire will be doomed. He and his Ethiopian boss are blindly following the evil ferenji scheme to destroy the current Ethiopian state…blind leading blind
euroland wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:01
I don’t know if it is me alone or other Eritreans share this feeling with me; this guy, Demeqe Mekonnen seems to harber a deep hate for Eritrea. He was a right hand man of Meles for many years and a typical “Yes Men” aleqlaqi during Meles era. He was instrumental spreading fake “invasion” of Badme to his people in Amara region during the war of 1998-2000. His body language when he meets Eritrean authorities shows he is too scared and too timid of them. If he happened to get the helm of PM, he probably be a real threat to us. The good thing, he is deeply hated by his own constituency, the Amaras and his chance of ever taking the helm is close to zero.

Zmeselo wrote:
Last edited by Jaegol on 08 Jun 2023, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jun 2023, 18:11

euroland wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Demeke isn't his own person. He is always happy working under a boss and do all their dirty biddings. He doesn't know love or hate ..he is just is the servant of the devil. Yes, the Amhara people will send him to the gallow before he has any chance of being anything more than what he is now. He is the main instrument for the predicament that Amhara people are now in. So, now worries! :mrgreen:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Jun 2023, 18:18

Demeke served Meles Regime, Hailemariam Regime, and Abiy Regime.

He is not capable of following his own path. So he is just a puppet not only of the west but for China and others including Eritrea. So its not seriously taken

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Jun 2023, 18:21

I rather do think Getachew Reda blamed Eritrea hoping to invite foreign intervention. The TPLF leaders think if America puts enough pressure , the Ethiopian government will accomadates its wish. That may be true. But they have not taken into account how such a move will be perceived by Amharas. If the Ethiopian government acccepts the Washington dictate, it just simply means it declares a civil war on the country.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Jun 2023, 18:33

To hate demeke but not abiy is laughable

We see your dirty tricks

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jun 2023, 18:46

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:21
I rather do think Getachew Reda blamed Eritrea hoping to invite foreign intervention. The TPLF leaders think if America puts enough pressure , the Ethiopian government will accomadates its wish. That may be true. But they have not taken into account how such a move will be perceived by Amharas. If the Ethiopian government acccepts the Washington dictate, it just simply means it declares a civil war on the country.
What would it cost the Abiy administartion to say no to the minacious demands by the Rice group? Or as some say, respecting the wills of the WolQayit and Raya people is more threathening to the the objectives of the OPDO coteries? opting for a civil war isn't something that any leader should go for..unless we are confirming once again that the man isn't a true leader...but a charlatan.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 08 Jun 2023, 19:52

Saying no to Rice team will bring Abiy a respect and loyalty and save his regime but I’m afraid he already caved in to the ferenjis trap

And I’m afraid that the Rice team have decided to get rid off Abiy, and their first plan of unseating him militarily by tplf failed multiple times because of the amaras… the rice team goal is now to get abiy bleed the very people who saved him last time under the pretext of enforcing the so called Pretoria agreement, and then bring tplf/olf to finish him off… Abiy must be naive to fall for this cheap ferenji trick … driverless train heading for a huge wreck

🤦🏾‍♂️🙈🤦🏾‍♂️🙈
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:46
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:21
What would it cost the Abiy administartion to say no to the minacious demands by the Rice group? Or as some say, respecting the wills of the WolQayit and Raya people is more threathening to the the objectives of the OPDO coteries? opting for a civil war isn't something that any leader should go for..unless we are confirming once again that the man isn't a true leader...but a charlatan.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Jun 2023, 20:27

It is time to question the validity of the pretoria agreement. It is an agreement made between the old EPDRF and the new EPDRF. There is no any other Ethiopian party involved in the discussion.
Ethiopians were told in the negotiation the Ethiopian government got what it wanted 100 percent. TPLF got nothing. It is reasonable to assume now the Ethiopian government delegation signed a paper written by the Americans to handover Welkayet and Raya to TPLF. The Abiy government lied to Ethiopians. Abiy personally lied to Ethiopians. What a shame!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 08 Jun 2023, 21:01

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:11
euroland wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Demeke isn't his own person. He is always happy working under a boss and do all their dirty biddings. He doesn't know love or hate ..he is just is the servant of the devil. Yes, the Amhara people will send him to the gallow before he has any chance of being anything more than what he is now. He is the main instrument for the predicament that Amhara people are now in. So, now worries! :mrgreen:
You are just a lunatic self congratulating petty chest pumping baboon liar because you try so hard to spread fake and phony propaganda news just for dividing the democratically elected good Ethiopian government who came to power by the power of the ballots and you dirty small time gangster trying to take over by the power the gun? Ato Demeke is a seasoned Ethiopian statesman who perfectly knows his duties and responsibility with no question being asked. So, hit the road and eat the Dog! Illuminati cultist Pig! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by sun on 08 Jun 2023, 21:47, edited 2 times in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 08 Jun 2023, 21:12

You are absolutely right.
The whole “treaty” drama was a farce. Abiy seemed to care more about not being from his power by Americans than upsetting the Ethiopian population with his risky and unknown dealings with Ethiopia’s enemies, such as the TPLF. If in fact he gives a green light to TPLF to invade Welqait and Raya, it will be a bloodbath for him. Not only the Amaras but the rest of Ethiopian population will not accept it and it will be the beginning of a bloody civil war that neither Weyane nor Abiy could win.

America never has good intentions on Ethiopia or for the whole Africa. What they miss is the TPLF regime who was their loyal slave that never hesitated to do their evil bidding on their behalf in E Africa. If they can’t get from Abiy, then they will do anything to bring back their dead Slave from grave.

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:27
It is time to question the validity of the pretoria agreement. It is an agreement made between the old EPDRF and the new EPDRF. There is no any other Ethiopian party involved in the discussion.
Ethiopians were told in the negotiation the Ethiopian government got what it wanted 100 percent. TPLF got nothing. It is reasonable to assume now the Ethiopian government delegation signed a paper written by the Americans to handover Welkayet and Raya to TPLF. The Abiy government lied to Ethiopians. Abiy personally lied to Ethiopians. What a shame!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Jun 2023, 21:42

Euroland, I do not think the Americans believe they could install a TPLF government per se. Even when they orchestrated a coup against Abiy, they gathered a bunch of people in Washington D.C to take over. They represnted different tribes. It is an illusion to give that it is an Ethiopian government which represents the whole Ethiopians. The leash handler -- you guessed it -- the TPLF. In other words the Americans were ready to create another EPDRF. As for the bloodbath, you are right. It is practically imposible to imagine Adwa politicians governing Welkyet and Raya again. Within the last four years Amhara's tribal solidarity has strengthed. It is not reversible. To the Adwa politicians dismay, the Amharas have started to grasp the we versus them politics as well .

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 09 Jun 2023, 05:05

ዘሜ Zmeselo “ዓቢ ሰብ” ወዲ ዓበይቲ፡

ደመቀ መኮንን ምስ “ላቭሮቭ” እንተዝራከብ’ከ እንታይ ዓይነት ኣርእስቲ ምሓብካዮ ነቢርካ ነዚ ጽሑፍካ። :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:25
You've mental issues, I think.
. . .
Are you stupid?
ወዳጃችን ዘሜ Zmeselo በሰው ሃገር ጉዳይ ለመፈትፈት መቼም ወደኋላ ኣትልም። ደመቀ መኮንን እኮ የኢትዮጵያ መንግስትን ስራ ዬሚሰራ ኢትዮጵያዊ ባለ ስልጣን ነው። ትእዛዝ ከማንም ኣይቀበልም፡ ለሃገሩ ጥቅም ይበጀኛል ዬሚለውን ኣካሄድ ከስራ ባለደረቦቹ ጋር እየተነጋገረ የሚተገብር ሰው ነው። :lol:

እስቲ ኣሁን ኣቶ ደመቀ ራሻ ቢሄድና ከፑቲን ጋር ቢነጋገር ወይም ከላቭሮቭ ጋር ቢጨባበጥ ይህን ኣርእስትህን ምን ብለህ ይሆን ትጽፍ የነበረው? ኧረ ትንሽ እፍረት ይኑርህ፡ :mrgreen: በሰው ኣገር ቦተሊካ ምን የእርጎ ዝንብነትና ጣልቃ ገብነት ነው። እኛ ኤርትራውያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች እንዲህ ዓይነቱን በጐረቤት ሃገር ውስጥ የሚደረግ ጣልቃ ገብነትና “ስቹፒዲቲ!”ን እንጠዬፈዋለን፡ በኤርትራዊ ጭዋነት ኩራትና ትህትና ጭምር።

ቤነገራችን ላይ ደፍረህ ኣታደርገውም እንጂ ኣቶ ደመቀን ስለ"ፊዚካል ዲማርኬሽን" ብትጠይቃቸው ነበር የሚያምርብህ!
:mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Jun 2023, 08:12

Shût up, you pedo. And stop talking to me in Amharic, you hómo! :mrgreen:

They talked about chgray & Blinken called Amara land "Western Tgray", but Demeke was quiet as a mouse. Of course, it's his boss!

Russia & China don't have Imperial ambitions, as far as it's known.

Meleket wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:05
ዘሜ Zmeselo “ዓቢ ሰብ” ወዲ ዓበይቲ፡

ደመቀ መኮንን ምስ “ላቭሮቭ” እንተዝራከብ’ከ እንታይ ዓይነት ኣርእስቲ ምሓብካዮ ነቢርካ ነዚ ጽሑፍካ። :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:25
You've mental issues, I think.
. . .
Are you stupid?
ወዳጃችን ዘሜ Zmeselo በሰው ሃገር ጉዳይ ለመፈትፈት መቼም ወደኋላ ኣትልም። ደመቀ መኮንን እኮ የኢትዮጵያ መንግስትን ስራ ዬሚሰራ ኢትዮጵያዊ ባለ ስልጣን ነው። ትእዛዝ ከማንም ኣይቀበልም፡ ለሃገሩ ጥቅም ይበጀኛል ዬሚለውን ኣካሄድ ከስራ ባለደረቦቹ ጋር እየተነጋገረ የሚተገብር ሰው ነው። :lol:

እስቲ ኣሁን ኣቶ ደመቀ ራሻ ቢሄድና ከፑቲን ጋር ቢነጋገር ወይም ከላቭሮቭ ጋር ቢጨባበጥ ይህን ኣርእስትህን ምን ብለህ ይሆን ትጽፍ የነበረው? ኧረ ትንሽ እፍረት ይኑርህ፡ :mrgreen: በሰው ኣገር ቦተሊካ ምን የእርጎ ዝንብነትና ጣልቃ ገብነት ነው። እኛ ኤርትራውያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች እንዲህ ዓይነቱን በጐረቤት ሃገር ውስጥ የሚደረግ ጣልቃ ገብነትና “ስቹፒዲቲ!”ን እንጠዬፈዋለን፡ በኤርትራዊ ጭዋነት ኩራትና ትህትና ጭምር።

ቤነገራችን ላይ ደፍረህ ኣታደርገውም እንጂ ኣቶ ደመቀን ስለ"ፊዚካል ዲማርኬሽን" ብትጠይቃቸው ነበር የሚያምርብህ!
:mrgreen:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jun 2023, 08:15

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:27
አይ ሳም፣ አንድ አባባል አለ፣ ከአህያ ጋር የዋለች ግደር እርግጫ ለመዳ ትገባለች, ይባላል።

ሌላዉ የአገራቺን ድንቅ አባባልም አለ፣ ዕዉነትን ተናግሮ የመሸበት ማደር፣ ይላል።

You have been one of the reasonable persons on this forum, independently of which side of the issue you stood, as far as I read your posts in here.

Now you came to the position of the so called tripple A mob in America, which aspires to dictate the happenings in the country over a remote control from thousands of miles away.

That wish is doomed, in my view.

Ethiopia had/has a government that was duly elected to the office and supposed to represent the will of those which elected it to the office. I didn't see so far about your discrediting the election as a whole, like many others in the diaspora are trying to lecture us.

Many Ethiopians said the election was in relative terms good enough for us for now and we will move on with it. This has an implication that you and many of those who have been calling for a transitional govenment don't seem to understand.

One of the major implications is that the govenment will going to represent all those are under its jurisdiction during the time of its tenure in office.

I am disappointed at your implication that somebody from within the country should have also been a party to the talks/agreements on itself, with that denying the legitimacy of the govenment in office.

This is the faulty line of your presumption, in my view.

To point out what the govenment did wrongly could be in order, but trying to negate the legitimacy of the govenment itself is totally on a different dimension, as far as I am concerned.

In my little understanding the issue of the Wolkayit and related regions was not the issue why war was started in the first place, if that was the case then please remind me where I missed something.

If it was not the issue, then there is also no reason to make it one at the negotiation tables, in my little understanding.

I don't think you could be someone who should miss this simple logic, in my view.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Jun 2023, 08:41

DTT you are in the impression wrongly any government that is chosen by people represents the interest of the population of the whole country. That is not true even in well estsblished democracy. politics is partisian by nature. The communists used to tell us they representat the whole country. It is a fair game for them saying it because they created a " clasless" society. You seem to say because the Abiy government was chosen by the people nobody has the right to criticize it. That is wrong. If the Abiy government deliberately lied to Ethiopians it should be held accountable.
Were the prime minister of Ethiopia an Amhara with the same situation, you would have thrown the " neftegna" label at him long time ago.
In today's Ethiopia politics it seems truth comes from Oromos and Tigres.
When the Amharas sound concern it is " ትምክህት." በዚህ አይነት ፓለቲክስ ኢትዮጵያ በሰላም ትኖራለች ማለት ዘበት ነው።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Jun 2023, 09:01

Bitchslapped! :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jun 2023, 09:08

Sam,

You didn't criticize the decisions of those who took part in the negotiations, you expressed your disappointment at the abscence of other "stakeholders" in those negotiations and agreements along side the govenment. The two are different.

The other point you are missing (not willing to answer) is how the issues of Wolkayit and other regions of internal disputes should have been topics of the negotiations to end the war?

these two are critical points in my comment, but you didn't address them.

We asked for stopping of over generalization of the whole people to the class of "neftegnas" but we got back as a response "የተመረጥን ሕዝቦች " from those we thought to have defended.

But that is not the point here.