Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

What You Need To Know About Eritrea

Post by Somaliman » 08 Jun 2023, 14:30

Faced with a seemingly hopeless situation they feel powerless to change, hundreds of thousands of Eritreans are fleeing their country. In desperation, they resort to deadly escape routes through deserts and neighbouring war-torn countries and across dangerous seas in search of safety. They risk capture, torture and death at the hands of ruthless human traffickers.
Systematic, widespread and gross human rights violations are being committed by the Eritrean government: rights and freedoms are severely curtailed, without the rule of law. Violations in the areas of extrajudicial executions, torture (including sexual torture), and forced labour constitute the daily staple in Eritrea.
The economy appears to be in a death spiral, Eritrea’s prisons are overflowing, and the country’s unhinged dictator remains cruel and defiant.

P.S. Yeah, these are Tigrayans and a few hundreds of Chinese on their way to Mecca to perform Hajj Pilgrimage.

ZEMEN

Re: What You Need To Know About Eritrea

Post by ZEMEN » 08 Jun 2023, 14:35

Somaliman wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:30

Faced with a seemingly hopeless situation they feel powerless to change, hundreds of thousands of Eritreans are fleeing their country. In desperation, they resort to deadly escape routes through deserts and neighbouring war-torn countries and across dangerous seas in search of safety. They risk capture, torture and death at the hands of ruthless human traffickers.
Systematic, widespread and gross human rights violations are being committed by the Eritrean government: rights and freedoms are severely curtailed, without the rule of law. Violations in the areas of extrajudicial executions, torture (including sexual torture), and forced labour constitute the daily staple in Eritrea.
The economy appears to be in a death spiral, Eritrea’s prisons are overflowing, and the country’s unhinged dictator remains cruel and defiant.

P.S. Yeah, these are Tigrayans and a few hundreds of Chinese on their way to Mecca to perform Hajj Pilgrimage.
You must one of the cockroaches, Agame. You bring 15 years old story? Do you know how many cockroaches, agames are dieting in Yemen? I refused a proud Somali would be this greened eye. Sub-human.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Jun 2023, 15:04

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 08 Jun 2023, 15:15

AgameMan (Sumaliman)

What do you make of this mass Exodus of Agames?

Zack

Post by Zack » 08 Jun 2023, 16:23

What does bringing up agames got to do with. The topic adress the issue at hand Eritrea does have some major problems when it comes to people fleeing their own land

The only people who seeem to see this problem are only three Eritreans on this forum and those people are deqi arewit and dark energy and mr kerenite the rest seem to put their head in the sand and think everthing is alright when it’s not. The first thing to handle a problem is first to acknowledge that u have a problem indeed dear lads

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Jun 2023, 17:12

Zack wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:23
What does bringing up agames got to do with. The topic adress the issue at hand Eritrea does have some major problems when it comes to people fleeing their own land

The only people who seeem to see this problem are only three Eritreans on this forum and those people are deqi arewit and dark energy and mr kerenite the rest seem to put their head in the sand and think everthing is alright when it’s not. The first thing to handle a problem is first to acknowledge that u have a problem indeed dear lads

Dr Zackovich

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Absolutely, the first step to remedy a problem, as you've said it, is to acknowledge that you've a problem.

These stupid kids are brainless. All they see is Tigray. You talk to them about the galaxy, the French Revolution, the Medieval Latin, you name it, they'll utter Tigray and Tigrayans.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 08 Jun 2023, 17:24

Zach the newly born camel a’ss sniffer, bringing tigray in the conversation becomes necessary when you filthy tegarus talk about refugees exodus when you exceed our refugee numbers.
And if we are to believe that you are a Somalian, then what you said (unless you are a filthy agames like them) you should have been neutral and should have said that the funfunat aliet tegarus are not in a position to talk about Eritrean refugees. But you didn’t, because you want to hide your agames miserable refugee status and want only to concentrate on ours which we have reasons for such but the funfunat tegarus don’t.
Of course reason is we are being smeared by your masters and are being enticed to leave.
Now go li’ck the camel mom wide pu’ssy. Don’t let the baby camel see you though.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 08 Jun 2023, 17:25

AgameMan (Sumaliman, Zack).

We bring Agames because you are Agame, DoH!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 08 Jun 2023, 17:33

Smellyman, the son of cheap whrr
Your cheap ho sisters are getting banged for one Ethio Birr in Addis and major other Ethiopian cities, while others in Sudan, Libya, Yemen camps are getting it by arabs and junubs; are you going to worry about them also? I am sure, their immoral activiy in other societies is considered a norm in your Chigar Kilil; perhaps you are the product of those short stint your mama had with unknown client. :lol:

Somaliman wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:30

Zack

Post by Zack » 08 Jun 2023, 17:48

Cigar wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:24
Zach the newly born camel a’ss sniffer, bringing tigray in the conversation becomes necessary when you filthy tegarus talk about refugees exodus when you exceed our refugee numbers.
And if we are to believe that you are a Somalian, then what you said (unless you are a filthy agames like them) you should have been neutral and should have said that the funfunat aliet tegarus are not in a position to talk about Eritrean refugees. But you didn’t, because you want to hide your agames miserable refugee status and want only to concentrate on ours which we have reasons for such but the funfunat tegarus don’t.
Of course reason is we are being smeared by your masters and are being enticed to leave.
Now go li’ck the camel mom wide pu’ssy. Don’t let the baby camel see you though.

What the hell did I just read so u say it’s oke for Eritreans to have allot of refugees as long as the number of refugees are less then that coming from Tigray . Waauw what a way to measure things how do u even calculate things in such a matter it doesn’t make any sense it’s like saying as long as I don’t have long cancer it’s oke but I can have a tumor in my brain.

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Jun 2023, 18:22

Zack wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:48
Cigar wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:24

What the hell did I just read so u say it’s oke for Eritreans to have allot of refugees as long as the number of refugees are less then that coming from Tigray . Waauw what a way to measure things how do u even calculate things in such a matter it doesn’t make any sense it’s like saying as long as I don’t have long cancer it’s oke but I can have a tumor in my brain.

Dr Zackovich

You're too polite, bro.

i don't reason with any of these little fuckers.

Zack

Post by Zack » 09 Jun 2023, 04:18

i am but cigar is just an emotional lad i have seen him on this boards when he used to go by the name as eritpride. He is very emotional his arguments make no sense he doesnt mind that his entire country population is going to europe. As long as agames have more refugees. See how messed up his mind is . How can one even think like that

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jun 2023, 05:04

Zack wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:18
i am but cigar is just an emotional lad i have seen him on this boards when he used to go by the name as eritpride. He is very emotional his arguments make no sense he doesnt mind that his entire country population is going to europe. As long as agames have more refugees. See how messed up his mind is . How can one even think like that

Dr Zackovich

Absolutely!

Not only is he emotional, but also, mentally weak, because he (and the other little fuckers) measure Eritrea's failures and misfortunes with the failures and misfortunes of Tigray. Yep, as you've put it correctly, it's fine with him that all this staggering number of Eritrean youth is fleeing the country, as long as Tigrayan youth is doing the same. If it doesn't rain in Eritrea, it's fine with him, as long as it's not raining in Tigray either!

This is a very poor mentality.

Zack

Post by Zack » 09 Jun 2023, 06:54

yes exactly thats how measures things it a strange way to do is . its actually a very mental issue. Imagine if ur so obessed with some region of Ethiopia to do bad. that u totally forgot about ur own country as long as they are doing bad , ur happy

Dr Zakovich

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 09 Jun 2023, 07:18

Zack

Post by Zack » 11 Jun 2023, 03:14

Even cigar is embarrassed that he for ever left this topic and never shown back his face . It’s like a hungry homeless person saying I don’t mind I am homeless and hungry as long as that other guy is also homeless and bit more hungrier then me . Imagine thinking like that . I mean let that sink in that is exactly. What he said. Isn’t that sick I mean real sick

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 11 Jun 2023, 07:47

They measure their stuff not even with a country, but, as you've said it, with a region of Ethiopia, which according to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. "continues to have the highest poverty rate in Ethiopia"!

Cigar must be affected by intellectual disability!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 11 Jun 2023, 08:31

It's often parroted on this very forum that not a single international humanitarian agency is present in Eritrea and that Eritrea is the only African country that gives the middle finger to these agencies/organisations!

Lying not only to others, but also, to yourself and play the ostrich is another form of intellectual disability.

All these agencies/organisations/offices and many more operate in Eritrea. They run and finance humanitarian programs and projects in Eritrea and, of course, have their own offices in Eritrea.

These little rats that worship the ruthless butcher in Eritrea have the guts to post pictures of vehicles of these humanitarian agencies and tell us that these vehicles are going to feed Tigrayans, even though the same vehicles are also catering for destitute Eritreans in refugee camps in Ethiopia.

FAO Eritrea
UNDP Eritrea
UNFPA Eritrea
UNHCR Eritrea
UNICEF Eritrea
UNOCHA Eritrea

Zack

Post by Zack » 12 Jun 2023, 03:17

Somaliman wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 07:47
They measure their stuff not even with a country, but, as you've said it, with a region of Ethiopia, which according to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. "continues to have the highest poverty rate in Ethiopia"!

Cigar must be affected by intellectual disability!
yes its so sad and also at the time so funny how tigray has occupied his mind body on alll sides he cant think clearly about things anymore.
He doesnt mind that he suffers aslong as the so called agames suffer a bit more. its like a raped woman saying i dont mind getting raped but aslong as my roommate gets the same treatment. she would feel a bit little better

Dr Zackovich