Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yimer

Re: I was wrong! At this stage, even a monkey will do a better job as a PM than PM Abiy!

Post by Yimer » 08 Jun 2023, 19:42

Noble Amhara wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 10:28
Abiy in my opinion is not Ethiopian (as crazy as it sounds) he is a CIA Agent revenging Ethiopia for its past history.

Remember Actions speak louder than words.
Why would the CIA ‘revenge’ Ethiopia? America has always been a friend of Ethiopia, at least you all grew up eating American wheat and oil.

Educator

Re: I was wrong! At this stage, even a monkey will do a better job as a PM than PM Abiy!

Post by Educator » 08 Jun 2023, 23:10

Mr. Labeler,
Had a monkey come to power instead of Mamo Killo, would we see a destructive war that consumed over a million fellow citizens, trillions Birr worth of infrastructure, tens of millions of displaced ethiopians and so many atrocities in the country?
Do you think a monkey would enlist UAE and Shabia to start a war to destroy the second city in Ethiopia and kill its own people by the hands of foreigners?

Do you think a monkey would demolish 125,000 houses in and around Addis Ababa just to purge Amhara form Shegar?

And worst of all, do you think a monkey would worship 666 Satan?

Please strive to be objective and impartial in answering the above questions.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:30
Educator wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:11
Alternative? A monkey.

He already gave you an alternative/replacement for Mamo Killo. A monkey would do a much better job than a clueless Lucifer.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 12:35

Put the emotions aside, because a significant portion of your post is emotion based. Such as you don't care about an alternative, what?! It's one thing to want a leader or government gone, fair enough; but what do you replace it with? A vacuum with multiple factions fighting for power then?!
Tigrayan brother Educator,

Yeah, that's very witty and funny; great job. But in all actuality, it just makes you guys seem more emotional, as opposed to being reasonable.
Let's say Abiy and PP resigned now, who would assume power? Is there a party that has the ability to not only take power but also stabilize the entire country? Let's be honest here. Many of you guys here are short-sighted and haven't put much thought into this, other than ''he has to go now! I don't care!''
I am not a fan of his, nor am I a blind hater of his, I strive to be objective and impartial (I'm flawed like anyone else, of course), but I do not want to see a horrible situation turn into an even worse one in Ethiopia.

Educator

Post by Educator » 08 Jun 2023, 23:13

I concur 100%.
Abere wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:19
First, monkey is harmless. Monkeys are social animal. They grief their loss; they protect their herd. Monkeys inform other animals in the jungle when they see a big predator such as lion or tiger. But Abiy Ahmed is a beast, less intelligent than social animals such as monkey
Educator wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:11
Alternative? A monkey.
He already gave you an alternative/replacement for Mamo Killo. A monkey would do a much better job than a clueless Lucifer.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 12:35

Put the emotions aside, because a significant portion of your post is emotion based. Such as you don't care about an alternative, what?! It's one thing to want a leader or government gone, fair enough; but what do you replace it with? A vacuum with multiple factions fighting for power then?!

temari

Post by temari » 17 Aug 2023, 10:32

Please wait, video is loading...