Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

I was wrong! At this stage, even a monkey will do a better job as a PM than PM Abiy!

Post by temari » 08 Jun 2023, 08:52

I sincerely apologize for giving the young PM Abiy the benefit of the doubt, mostly also due to a lack of better alternatives.
Unfortunately, Abiy has turned out to be one of the most clueless, incompetent, arrogant, and failed leaders of all time.
I have no time to list all his weaknesses as they are too much to count. Thus, I only focus on a few of them.

The guy is so ignorant and clueless, especially in the economy and politics where the country has the most pain and desperately needs a skilled leader to help it recover.
His voodoo and ignorant economic "policy" is pushing the economy to the verge of collapse. His complete ignorance and lack of engagement in the political area are leading the country to disintegration. And yet, he thinks he is the best leader of all time, OMG! His delusion and arrogance are beyond words.

His lack of sympathy for the millions who suffered during the war including for those military members who were killed or became disabled and their suffering families is a disgrace. Even the butcher Mengistu had more sympathy for the families of the fallen soldiers (remember Mengistu used to visit wounded soldiers in the hospitals and also built orphanages for their kids called ህጻናት አምባ). The arrogant and cruel PM shows no interest in the lives of those who paid the ultimate price to keep him in power. Not to mention the millions who were displaced and those who lost basic services such as hospitals, schools, and houses. All this delusional narcissistic guy's obsession is about his useless pet projects of parks and palaces that cost the country billions.

I don't even want to go to the collapse of the justice system in which the government has become a lawless bandit who acts outside of any legal framework and outside of the court system to terrorize, bully, arrest, and kill civilians and demolish their houses, etc without any court order. To top all that, the huge corruption that he (personally) and his cronies are involved in is on a scale never seen in the country's history.

If this guy continues as a prime minister, the country's economy will soon enter into hyperinflation and will collapse. Thanks to his ignorance in the area of politics and lack of engagement, the radicalization of politics in the country may end up in the disintegration of the country, making him the last leader of the country.

All in all, PM Abiy has turned out to be one of the most clueless, incompetent, and failed leaders of all time. He should resign ASAP! Forget about alternatives, at this stage, even a monkey can do a better job than this arrogant, delusional, and clueless guy! I have come to the conclusion that he is utterly clueless and doesn't have the capacity to understand the basic job description and responsibilities of a prime minister. Due to his arrogance and stubbornness, I have absolutely lost hope that this guy will someday get it or grasp what the basic job of a prime minister actually is. No hope! What a fail!

Educator

Re: I was wrong! At this stage, even a monkey will do a better job as a PM than PM Abiy!

Post by Educator » 08 Jun 2023, 09:01

Ditto.
I can't think of any6to add. You nailed it.
temari wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 08:52
I sincerely apologize for giving the young PM Abiy the benefit of the doubt, mostly also due to a lack of better alternatives.
Unfortunately, Abiy has turned out to be one of the most clueless, incompetent, arrogant, and failed leaders of all time.
I have no time to list all his weaknesses as they are too much to count. Thus, I only focus on a few of them.

The guy is so ignorant and clueless, especially in the economy and politics where the country has the most pain and desperately needs a skilled leader to help it recover.
His voodoo and ignorant economic "policy" is pushing the economy to the verge of collapse. His complete ignorance and lack of engagement in the political area are leading the country to disintegration. And yet, he thinks he is the best leader of all time, OMG! His delusion and arrogance are beyond words.

His lack of sympathy for the millions who suffered during the war including for those military members who were killed or became disabled and their suffering families is a disgrace. Even the butcher Mengistu had more sympathy for the families of the fallen soldiers (remember Mengistu used to visit wounded soldiers in the hospitals and also built orphanages for their kids called ህጻናት አምባ). The arrogant and cruel PM shows no interest in the lives of those who paid the ultimate price to keep him in power. Not to mention the millions who were displaced and those who lost basic services such as hospitals, schools, and houses. All this delusional narcissistic guy's obsession is about his useless pet projects of parks and palaces that cost the country billions.

I don't even want to go to the collapse of the justice system in which the government has become a lawless bandit who acts outside of any legal framework and outside of the court system to terrorize, bully, arrest, and kill civilians and demolish their houses, etc without any court order. To top all that, the huge corruption that he (personally) and his cronies are involved in is on a scale never seen in the country's history.

If this guy continues as a prime minister, the country's economy will soon enter into hyperinflation and will collapse. Thanks to his ignorance in the area of politics and lack of engagement, the radicalization of politics in the country may end up in the disintegration of the country, making him the last leader of the country.

All in all, PM Abiy has turned out to be one of the most clueless, incompetent, and failed leaders of all time. He should resign ASAP! Forget about alternatives, at this stage, even a monkey can do a better job than this arrogant, delusional, and clueless guy! I have come to the conclusion that he is utterly clueless and doesn't have the capacity to understand the basic job description and responsibilities of a prime minister. Due to his arrogance and stubbornness, I have absolutely lost hope that this guy will someday get it or grasp what the basic job of a prime minister actually is. No hope! What a fail!

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: I was wrong! At this stage, even a monkey will do a better job as a PM than PM Abiy!

Post by TesfaNews » 08 Jun 2023, 09:18

Last edited by TesfaNews on 08 Jun 2023, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.

EwnetYashenifal

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 08 Jun 2023, 09:20

Temari, an excellent piece of article! Your article would have been more impactful if you had also sent it to the New York Times or the Washington Post in addition to posting it here.

Right

Post by Right » 08 Jun 2023, 09:48

clueless, incompetent, arrogant, and failed leaders of all time.
Brother, you are a pragmatic activist. Why it took you this long to figure out Abiye Ahmed Ali and his PP crowd is irrelevant at this point.
Just look at the 5 years record. War, famine, assassination, kidnapping etc. A total chaos. And on top of that the Weyannies are back in the power corridor.
He must go so is ethnic federalism.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 Jun 2023, 09:55

temari wrote:

Is the word clueless something you learned today? You overused the word, for what ever reason.

When I read something you scribble and that of Yonas Birru I feel something of a similarity, trying to make of oneself what someone is not in reality.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 08 Jun 2023, 10:02

@Temari, finally you passed the exam as a "student" (aka temari) and am glad to read your assessment that reflect the reality. As suggested by EwneyYashenfal, place it your post where it reaches a wider audience, especially the delusional Americans. I would suggest to expand it by including some of the points outlined by Nobel, such has his interventions on the two main religions of the country and the damages he has caused on the religious places, the milling of religious leaders and the followers, including the summarily killings (መረሸን) at the most sacred religious places (monasteries), killing of of monks and pilgrims; include also selective rounding of "ethnic" Amharas principally and others who are not submitting to the grand and delusional plan of oromization, mainly the Gurages and the other southerners. Also don't forget to mention his disgraceful acts against the massacre of members of ENDF by disremembering the day of massacre and by replacing it a fake reconciliation date with tplf; have also the courage to mention the irrational intervention in the Amhara region to systematically weaken the region mainly economically instead of helping recover from the damages it sustained as a result of the war with tplf. As you said, the list of damages he caused is too long to mention and I could keep mentioning a lot more.

I like the way you articulated your thoughts and observations and very much encourage you to expand and submit it for a wider reading

temari wrote:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Jun 2023, 10:28

Abiy in my opinion is not Ethiopian (as crazy as it sounds) he is a CIA Agent revenging Ethiopia for its past history.

Remember Actions speak louder than words.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 08 Jun 2023, 12:33

Temari,

better late than never!

can you share what the last straw was for you?

And can you think of ways to show those who still support Abiy that he is hopeless as a leader. I found no way of bringing sense into folks like Sun and DefendTheTruth

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jun 2023, 12:35

As long as Ethiopia is dependent on certain "super powers" for aid, it'll be in this situation of constantly having a myriad of problems. This perpetual cycle of one government being violently replaced by another, then internal rebellions, etc.

Whether abiy is replaced today or in a few years, the same issues will always occur. If you think the economy is bad now, just imagine how bad it'd be if the foreign aid which is (40-50%? Of the countries budget) was cut off? Would the loud mouthed diaspora replace those billions?!
That's billions of dollars. For a poor country like ours, that's a LOT of money. That would speed up the potential collapse you're referring to.
Not a fan of abiy or a hater of his, I'm trying to be objective here.
Put the emotions aside, because a significant portion of your post is emotion based. Such as you don't care about an alternative, what?! It's one thing to want a leader or government gone, fair enough; but what do you replace it with? A vacuum with multiple factions fighting for power then?!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jun 2023, 14:58

eden wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 12:33
Temari,

better late than never!

can you share what the last straw was for you?

And can you think of ways to show those who still support Abiy that he is hopeless as a leader. I found no way of bringing sense into folks like Sun and DefendTheTruth
They might be waiting until Sisay Agena wakes up from his long self induced slumber to tell them the obvious. :mrgreen:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 Jun 2023, 15:18

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:58

They might be waiting until Sisay Agena wakes up from his long self induced slumber to tell them the obvious. :mrgreen:
ገዳሙ ዉስጥ እንዴት ነዉ ሰሞኑን?
ጨቅላ ህፃኑን (ዮናስ ብሩ) እንዴት አድርጎ በአደባባይ እንደምወራ ብታስተምሩት አይሻልም ግን ስለሌላ ሰዉ "ከመጨነቅህ" በፊት? ሲሳይ መጠ ሲሳይ ሄደ ነገሩን የምቀይር ይመስለሃል?

የሲሳይ አጌነ ቂጥ አጣቢም አትሆንም፣ አትልፋ!

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=322405

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Jun 2023, 16:15

ተማሪ የበሰለ የ ER ደንበኛ ነው ብየ የማስበው ሰው ነበር። አውቃለሁ ከ ፓሊሲ ይልቅ ፐርሰናሊቲ ላይ ያተኩራል የሱ ፓለቲካ ግምጋሜ ብዙውን ግዜ። የአሁኑ ፅሁፉ ከምንግዜውም ይልቅ በ ስሜት የተሞላ ነው። አቢይ ከጅምሩ የ ኢትዮጵያ ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር የሆነው ካሉት የ ኢህአደግ የ ፓለቲካ ሰዎች የበሰለ ነው ከሚል ግንዛቤ ተነስቶ አይደለም። ከትግራይ ሌላ ትራይባል ፓለቲክስ ጥርስ ያለው የተወሰኑ ኦሮሞ ክልሎች ውስጥ ነው ከሚል ግንዛቤ ተነስቶ ፣ አቢይ ከለየላቸው የኦሮሞ ፅንፈኞች አንፃር የ እሱ ትራይባል ፓለቲክስ ለዘብተኛ ነው በሚል መሰለኝ። የ ኦሮሞ የፓርላማ አባላት 30 ፐርሰንት ቢሆኑ ነው። ወያኔዎች ከነሱ ጋር ይወግናሉ። ጨምር አምስት ፐርሰንት። ለምን አቢይ ስልጣኑን ይልቀቅ የሚል ፅሁፍ ከመፃፍ -- የማይሆን ነገር -- ፓርላማው አቢይን ከስልጣን ያባርር የሚል ፅሁፉ አልተፃፈም።
ስለ ኢትዮጵያ የ ፓርላማ ህግ አላውቅም። ግን ይመስለኛል ፓርላማው ጠቅላይሚኒስትርን ከስልጣን ማባረር በችሎታ ማነስ ፣ በ ምዝበራ ክስ እና በመሳሰሉት ይችላል።
ተማሪ ፅሁፍህ የትክክለኛው ተቀባይ አድራሻ የለውም።
ይህን ማለቴ አቢይ ከተጠቀሱት ድክመቶች የነፃ ነው ለማለት አይደለም። የ pp ፓርቲ ይበሉት እንጂ በስም የሚመራው የ ትራይባል ፓርቲ ነው።
ፓርቲው ውስጥ ያሉት አባሎች አብዛኞቹ ያለው ፓለቲካ እራሳቸውን እና ዘመዶቻቸውን በዘረፋ ያበለፀገ ነው ፣ ይህ እንዲቀጥል የማያደርጉት ነገር የለም።
አጋዥ አላቸው - - የኢትዮጵያ ህገመንግስት።
አሁን ባለው የኢትዮጵያ ህገመንግስት አንድ ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር ኢትዮጵያን ከድህነት ፣ ከአላአግባብ ምዝበራ ፣ ከ አላአግባብ መበልፀግ ያወጣታል ብሎ ማሰብ የዋህነት ነው። በትራይባል ፓለቲክስ ስርአት ህግ የበላይነት ይኖረዋል ብሎ ማሰብ ጭራሽኑ ከ የዋህነት የከፋ ሞኝነት ነው።

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Jun 2023, 16:22

Better late than never! Like many it took you almost 5 years of research to figure out Abiy Ahmed. Now, you passed your desperation. Ethiopia with Abiy Ahmed is worse than Ethiopia without any any government. He is a foreign agent and mercenary. Our country does not deserve him.

Now, the question is who is left as loyalist to Abiy Ahmed? I guess only DDT (diehard OLF) and "sun" the monkey copy of Abiy Ahmed.

Recently, Axumezana has become an opportunistic loyalist. Very bad for Axumezana being a fan of a loser :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Jun 2023, 16:27

Abere wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:22
Better late than never! Like many it took you almost 5 years of research to figure out Abiy Ahmed. Now, you passed your dissertation. Congratulations! Ethiopia with Abiy Ahmed is worse than Ethiopia without any any government. He is a foreign agent and mercenary. Our country does not deserve him.

Now, the question is who is left as loyalist to Abiy Ahmed? I guess, only DDT (diehard OLF) and "sun" the monkey copy of Abiy Ahmed.

Recently, Axumezana has become an opportunistic loyalist. Very bad for Axumezana being a fan of a loser :lol:

How about sarcasm's and Fiyameta?

Educator

Post by Educator » 08 Jun 2023, 17:11

Alternative? A monkey.
He already gave you an alternative/replacement for Mamo Killo. A monkey would do a much better job than a clueless Lucifer.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 12:35

Put the emotions aside, because a significant portion of your post is emotion based. Such as you don't care about an alternative, what?! It's one thing to want a leader or government gone, fair enough; but what do you replace it with? A vacuum with multiple factions fighting for power then?!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 Jun 2023, 17:15

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:15
ተማሪ የበሰለ የ ER ደንበኛ ነው ብየ የማስበው ሰው ነበር። አውቃለሁ ከ ፓሊሲ ይልቅ ፐርሰናሊቲ ላይ ያተኩራል የሱ ፓለቲካ ግምጋሜ ብዙውን ግዜ። የአሁኑ ፅሁፉ ከምንግዜውም ይልቅ በ ስሜት የተሞላ ነው። አቢይ ከጅምሩ የ ኢትዮጵያ ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር የሆነው ካሉት የ ኢህአደግ የ ፓለቲካ ሰዎች የበሰለ ነው ከሚል ግንዛቤ ተነስቶ አይደለም። ከትግራይ ሌላ ትራይባል ፓለቲክስ ጥርስ ያለው የተወሰኑ ኦሮሞ ክልሎች ውስጥ ነው ከሚል ግንዛቤ ተነስቶ ፣ አቢይ ከለየላቸው የኦሮሞ ፅንፈኞች አንፃር የ እሱ ትራይባል ፓለቲክስ ለዘብተኛ ነው በሚል መሰለኝ። የ ኦሮሞ የፓርላማ አባላት 30 ፐርሰንት ቢሆኑ ነው። ወያኔዎች ከነሱ ጋር ይወግናሉ። ጨምር አምስት ፐርሰንት። ለምን አቢይ ስልጣኑን ይልቀቅ የሚል ፅሁፍ ከመፃፍ -- የማይሆን ነገር -- ፓርላማው አቢይን ከስልጣን ያባርር የሚል ፅሁፉ አልተፃፈም።
ስለ ኢትዮጵያ የ ፓርላማ ህግ አላውቅም። ግን ይመስለኛል ፓርላማው ጠቅላይሚኒስትርን ከስልጣን ማባረር በችሎታ ማነስ ፣ በ ምዝበራ ክስ እና በመሳሰሉት ይችላል።
ተማሪ ፅሁፍህ የትክክለኛው ተቀባይ አድራሻ የለውም።
ይህን ማለቴ አቢይ ከተጠቀሱት ድክመቶች የነፃ ነው ለማለት አይደለም። የ pp ፓርቲ ይበሉት እንጂ በስም የሚመራው የ ትራይባል ፓርቲ ነው።
ፓርቲው ውስጥ ያሉት አባሎች አብዛኞቹ ያለው ፓለቲካ እራሳቸውን እና ዘመዶቻቸውን በዘረፋ ያበለፀገ ነው ፣ ይህ እንዲቀጥል የማያደርጉት ነገር የለም።
አጋዥ አላቸው - - የኢትዮጵያ ህገመንግስት።
አሁን ባለው የኢትዮጵያ ህገመንግስት አንድ ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር ኢትዮጵያን ከድህነት ፣ ከአላአግባብ ምዝበራ ፣ ከ አላአግባብ መበልፀግ ያወጣታል ብሎ ማሰብ የዋህነት ነው። በትራይባል ፓለቲክስ ስርአት ህግ የበላይነት ይኖረዋል ብሎ ማሰብ ጭራሽኑ ከ የዋህነት የከፋ ሞኝነት ነው።
ሳም,

የበሰለ አልከዉ? ጣዕም ለየራስ ነዉ፣ ምንም አይደለም።

ነገር ግን ይህ ሰዉ ከአብዪ አህመድ ዝንጀሮ ይበልጣል ብሎናል፣ አንተ ደግሞ ከፓርቲዉ ዉስጥ አብይ ይበልጣል የምትል ይመስላል፣ አይደለም?

ያ ከሆነ ደግሞ ዝንጀሮ ከሁሉም የፓርቲዉ አባለት ይበልጣል ማለት ነዉ፣

ይህን ፓርቲ ደግሞ አብዛኛዉ የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ይሸለኛል ብሎ የመረጠዉ መሆኑን የምትክድ አትመስለኝም፣ ወይስ ትክዳለህ?

ያ ሄዶ ሄዶ የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ ከዝንጀሮ ያንሳል ማለት ነዉ፣ አይደለም?

ብስለት ይህ ከሆነ፣ ነገሮች ተመሰቃቅሎዋል ማለት ነዉ፣ ነገሩ አላማረኝም።

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Jun 2023, 17:19

First, monkey is harmless. Monkeys are social animal. They grief their loss; they protect their herd. Monkeys inform other animals in the jungle when they see a big predator such as lion or tiger. But Abiy Ahmed is a beast, less intelligent than social animals such as monkey
Educator wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:11
Alternative? A monkey.
He already gave you an alternative/replacement for Mamo Killo. A monkey would do a much better job than a clueless Lucifer.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jun 2023, 17:30

Educator wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:11
Alternative? A monkey.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Tigrayan brother Educator,

Yeah, that's very witty and funny; great job. But in all actuality, it just makes you guys seem more emotional, as opposed to being reasonable.
Let's say Abiy and PP resigned now, who would assume power? Is there a party that has the ability to not only take power but also stabilize the entire country? Let's be honest here. Many of you guys here are short-sighted and haven't put much thought into this, other than ''he has to go now! I don't care!''
I am not a fan of his, nor am I a blind hater of his, I strive to be objective and impartial (I'm flawed like anyone else, of course), but I do not want to see a horrible situation turn into an even worse one in Ethiopia.

gagi

Post by gagi » 08 Jun 2023, 17:48

We all supported this child thinking that he was adult with a spine and who despises tribalism. How foolish were we to be duped by this charlatan!!