Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

My message to wedi medhin anuxxus lickers!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jun 2023, 20:33

Wedi Medhin berad supporters desperate attempt to shield and support their beloved visionless dictator is getting so fucking boring even felt by heartless, emotionless khat addicted Orangutan. Their desperate attempt to stick with the only defense mechanism to shield the visionless alcoholic junk is irritating and annoying friends and foes alike. In their twisted and childish world view, they think people who participate in this forum are not well informed enough and as long they declare and hush people who criticize the junk as agames, they think it is all Good and they sleep conformably thinking they served their naked emperor with honor. What they forgot is though, Our Tigrians cousins, even though there are low IQ people like halafmetri, axumzena who still think they are alive and kicking, They were pronounced dead in 2018 and their burial ceremony was one year ago. Hence to bit a dead horse and find sanctuary in agame and agame related issues is not going to cut it any more. The alcholic junk should be defended by his own merit and deeds.

We have already halved 2023 and wedi embeytey never raised the issues of housing shortages which is affecting every household in Eritrea, Education, demobilization of the soldiers who protected and served, health care.....These are the issues which directly affect us Eritreans, not his stupid so called analysis of the region and the world, how the Cold War ended, who deceived who, and how china is going to compete blah bla.

What I find funny and amusing among wedi medhin berad supporters is, they are so stupid to the extend, they think Eritrea has something to teach Africa.... The EPLF had indeed something to teach Africa but Eritrea in its current status is an example of every failure method which shouldn't be emulated any where in the world.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: My message to wedi medhin anuxxus lickers!

Post by TesfaNews » 06 Jun 2023, 20:39

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:33
Wedi Medhin berad supporters desperate attempt to shield and support their beloved visionless dictator is getting so [deleted] boring even felt by heartless, emotionless khat addicted Orangutan. Their desperate attempt to stick with the only defense mechanism to shield the visionless alcoholic junk is irritating and annoying friends and foes alike. In their twisted and childish world view, they think people who participate in this forum are not well informed enough and as long they declare and hush people who criticize the junk as agames, they think it is all Good and they sleep conformably thinking they served their naked emperor with honor. What they forgot is though, Our Tigrians cousins, even though there are low IQ people like halafmetri, axumzena who still think they are alive and kicking, They were pronounced dead in 2018 and their burial ceremony was one year ago. Hence to bit a dead horse and find sanctuary in agame and agame related issues is not going to cut it any more. The alcholic junk should be defended by his own merit and deeds.

We have already halved 2023 and wedi embeytey never raised the issues of housing shortages which is affecting every household in Eritrea, Education, demobilization of the soldiers who protected and served, health care.....These are the issues which directly affect us Eritreans, not his stupid so called analysis of the region and the world, how the Cold War ended, who deceived who, and how china is going to compete blah bla.

What I find funny and amusing among wedi medhin berad supporters is, they are so stupid to the extend, they think Eritrea has something to teach Africa.... The EPLF had indeed something to teach Africa but Eritrea in its current status is an example of every failure method which shouldn't be emulated any where in the world.
Last edited by TesfaNews on 06 Jun 2023, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Jun 2023, 20:41

ፕረዚዳንት ኢሳያስ ቻይና እና ሩስያ ሲጎበኙ የቀይ ምንጣፍ አቀባበል ስለተደረገላቸው እና ለክብራቸው 21 ግዜ መድፍ ስለተተኮሰላቸው ተጋሩ ዎገኖቼ በቅናት ቅጥል፣ ቅጥልጥል፣ ድብን ፥ እርር ብለዋል። :roll: :roll:

justo

Post by justo » 07 Jun 2023, 14:02

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
they think Eritrea has something to teach Africa.... The EPLF had indeed something to teach Africa but Eritrea in its current status is an example of every failure method which shouldn't be emulated any where in the world.
ኣይትተዓንቀፍ Deqi, Eritrea has a lot to teach Africa. And Isaias can be a role model for African leaders on many aspects. Our problem with him is that he seems to focus too much on world affairs and seems to have very little Eritrean agenda, which is what is most important to us. Another problem that he dares raise issues that are totally non-issue for us.

I think Isaias could be an excellent AU chairman (with some moderation), and we could have a young nationalist leader to focus on what is most important for us. We need a domestic issues president not a foreign affairs president.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 08 Jun 2023, 07:55

justo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:02
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
they think Eritrea has something to teach Africa.... The EPLF had indeed something to teach Africa but Eritrea in its current status is an example of every failure method which shouldn't be emulated any where in the world.
ኣይትተዓንቀፍ Deqi, Eritrea has a lot to teach Africa. And Isaias can be a role model for African leaders on many aspects. Our problem with him is that he seems to focus too much on world affairs and seems to have very little Eritrean agenda, which is what is most important to us. Another problem that he dares raise issues that are totally non-issue for us.

I think Isaias could be an excellent AU chairman (with some moderation), and we could have a young nationalist leader to focus on what is most important for us. We need a domestic issues president not a foreign affairs president.
Exactly, When you have wounded legs or finger, Do you have a luxury to talk about environmental issues which affects Ethiopia or Sudan? That is exactly what the junk does.

Furthermore, The junk is qualified to be a spymaster because he is calculated, three step ahead, vicious and brutal. These issues are indeed need to pacify safeguard a country but you need more traits to lead a country.

I remember, some Asmara university teachers were lodging some complain to the issues which affects them. Do you know what he replied.....He stated and I quote " Globalization is equalizer, we could bring more university students from India or Philippines" .