Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Qiqiqi... I guess, better to mock them.

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jun 2023, 20:28

WORLD
Zelensky Accuses Russia Of Putting Little Nazi Stickers On The Helmets Of All His Soldiers

Jun 6, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

https://babylonbee.com/news/zelensky-ac ... s-soldiers

KYIV — Tensions flared today after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy accused Russia of sending espionage agents into his country to place little Nazi stickers on all his soldiers' helmets.
The fact that my entire army is wearing Nazi insignias on their uniforms and gear is entirely the fault of Russia,
said Zelenskyy while desperately scraping an
I love Hitler
sticker off the side of a tank.
This is an unforgivable provocation. I hereby call on the United States to drop all their atomic bombs on Russia immediately.
Sources say Russia is also responsible for tricking Ukrainian soldiers into goose-stepping, saying "Heil Hitler," and calling for the death of inferior races while waving flags with swastikas on them.
Russia has tricked thousands of innocent Ukrainians into becoming Nazis,
said MSNBC Foreign Correspondent Oleksandr Petrovich.
Does their evil know no bounds? They must be stopped!
Zelensky went on to assure the West that Ukrainian soldiers are totally the good guys and that everyone should unquestioningly be on their side.
I promise, we aren't Nazis!
he said while peeling a Totenkopf death's head off a rocket launcher.

At publishing time, tensions had escalated further when several soldiers were seen wearing "Biden/Harris" stickers.

Temt
Member+

Re: Qiqiqi... I guess, better to mock them.

Post by Temt » 06 Jun 2023, 20:48

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:28

WORLD
Zelensky Accuses Russia Of Putting Little Nazi Stickers On The Helmets Of All His Soldiers

Jun 6, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

https://babylonbee.com/news/zelensky-ac ... s-soldiers

KYIV — Tensions flared today after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy accused Russia of sending espionage agents into his country to place little Nazi stickers on all his soldiers' helmets.
The fact that my entire army is wearing Nazi insignias on their uniforms and gear is entirely the fault of Russia,
said Zelenskyy while desperately scraping an
I love Hitler
sticker off the side of a tank.
This is an unforgivable provocation. I hereby call on the United States to drop all their atomic bombs on Russia immediately.
Sources say Russia is also responsible for tricking Ukrainian soldiers into goose-stepping, saying "Heil Hitler," and calling for the death of inferior races while waving flags with swastikas on them.
Russia has tricked thousands of innocent Ukrainians into becoming Nazis,
said MSNBC Foreign Correspondent Oleksandr Petrovich.
Does their evil know no bounds? They must be stopped!
Zelensky went on to assure the West that Ukrainian soldiers are totally the good guys and that everyone should unquestioningly be on their side.
I promise, we aren't Nazis!
he said while peeling a Totenkopf death's head off a rocket launcher.

At publishing time, tensions had escalated further when several soldiers were seen wearing "Biden/Harris" stickers.
I am wondering if this Zelensky jerk is as stupid as the Weyane liars like Deki Arawit and others.