Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jun 2023, 18:14

This is for the little Eritrean captives of the infamous merciless butcher, aka Afwerki.

You're all insulting and demonising Tigray and its people 24/7 on this forum. No one else talks about them on this forum, leave alone demosing them. And we don't see any Tigrayan getting frustrated, leave alone getting mad and hurling childish insults left and right!

But as soon as I've started to remind people of simple facts about the cu.nning manipulator and brutal dictator who is holding you mentally captive despite being thousands of miles far away from the open prison that he's running, which you've escaped from, you panic like a two-year old kid whose sweets were grabbed from them by another kid, parrot Agame, hurl childish profanities, and get mad at me.

If you can't stand anyone shedding a little light on the evil acts of such a cruel despot whom you're eternal slaves for, why can't you go open your own fucking forum and take your sh.it onto it, as no else is interested in it over here and you're all constituting a persona non grata on this forum!

You're nothing but a disgrace to Eritreans in general.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Message

Post by TesfaNews » 06 Jun 2023, 18:18

Eduwit go get married have some kids you are on zis forum 24/7 you are almost 40. life is running short

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Jun 2023, 18:22

Agameman, the som of cheap ho
Worry about your misreable kilil. Your relatives are dropping like a garbage fly because, the WPF trucks are not delivering expired wheat as fast.

Somaliman wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:14
This is for the little Eritrean captives of the infamous merciless butcher, aka Afwerki.

You're all insulting and demonising Tigray and its people 24/7 on this forum. No one else talks about them on this forum, leave alone demosing them. And we don't see any Tigrayan getting frustrated, leave alone getting mad and hurling childish insults left and right!

But as soon as I've started to remind people of simple facts about the cu.nning manipulator and brutal dictator who is holding you mentally captive despite being thousands of miles far away from the open prison that he's running, which you've escaped from, you panic like a two-year old kid whose sweets were grabbed from them by another kid, parrot Agame, hurl childish profanities, and get mad at me.

If you can't stand anyone shedding a little light on the evil acts of such a cruel despot whom you're eternal slaves for, why can't you go open your own [deleted] forum and take your sh.it onto it, as no else is interested in it over here and you're all constituting a persona non grata on this forum!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jun 2023, 19:04

:lol: :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jun 2023, 20:08

Somaliman wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:14

If you can't stand anyone shedding a little light on the evil acts of such a cruel despot whom you're eternal slaves for, why can't you go open your own [deleted] forum and take your sh.it onto it, as no else is interested in it over here and you're all constituting a persona non grata on this forum!

The Khat addicted orangoutang has more IQ than wedi medhin berad supporters. At least, the Orangoutang started to know that Agame and Agames are the safe heaven or sanctuary for wedi medhin berad supporters.