Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Why does Ghideon Musa persist in misleading people about Eritrea's internet access?

Post by almaze » 06 Jun 2023, 16:08

የ Zemso ታናሽ ወንድም ነው ተዋወቁት. Is pathological lying hereditary? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, we are all aware that some employees within the Eritrean Ministry of Information have Internet access.

almaze
Member+

Re: Why does Ghideon Musa persist in misleading people about Eritrea's internet access?

Post by almaze » 06 Jun 2023, 16:30

Please wait, video is loading...

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Why does Ghideon Musa persist in misleading people about Eritrea's internet access?

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 06 Jun 2023, 16:50

MushMushat Guahafat Bast*ard Prosti*tutes Agga*mes:--- Why Don't You Entertain That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Who*re Mother. Get Lost Now Gimmattamm Shettattam Agga*mes.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 06 Jun 2023, 17:26

Almaze the agame hoe, let’s assume the news is false per your sake.
But again let assume the news is also true for us sake.
Now if the news is correct what will be your response?
Are you going to be honest and say, “sh’it Eritrea is raising it beautiful head after all the hiccups it had by the hasadinet of your woyane supported by your masters who after using you threw you in the dumpster like used condom in a process help you waste over a million rag tag rats agame lives, over 500 thousand handicapped, over 4 million starving to death.
We fought 30 years to free our country ( it didn’t bother us) we fought another 30 years to defend our country (it didn’t bother us) and we didn’t demand that we should have all the luxuries for our aim is for our next and next generations sake. So, if the news for your sake be true and our attitude will be “it doesn’t matter”. We will get in our own due time.
What the [deleted] did internat access benefit you funfunat agames or Ethiopia for that matter. All it created is friction and hate amongst you all.
We are building our Human Resources…..building Eritreans ‘Wi-Fi or computers.
And I bet as much as you waste your time googling Eritrea, you seen how one heart the Eritrean people are all over the world and back home are last week and even now.
Qosal mitra.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 06 Jun 2023, 17:45

We said GAME IS OVER to you funfunat ungrateful agames, we accomplished that with flying colors.
We said that, what is best for our people and country, we will do it in due time (our time) and you bet your a’ss we will do it.

Listen to this calculated, (like game over) real prediction song by none other the beautiful tegadalait (freedoms fighter) Alem Ridmet and recognize. We don’t do things with out strong foundation and we don’t do things in a jiffy for bragging rights like the rest of you baboon nations people.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 06 Jun 2023, 17:52

Cigar, Can you read and understand the written form of the Eritrean language? :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jun 2023, 17:56

I heard misraq Aka almaze is an amhara woman who use 2 date an eritrean. An but then the Eritean man without telling her he went back my Eritrea and married an Eritean woman, ever since that day almaze Aka misraq got a love & hate relationship with us Eritreans. BTW: she still love that Eritean man. I urge if any Eritean man lives around her, 2 fkkk this [deleted] & despite woman every now and then. Once u go Eritean u never go back :lol: :mrgreen:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 06 Jun 2023, 18:01

tarik wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:56
I heard misraq Aka almaze is an amhara woman who use 2 date an eritrean. An but then the Eritean man without telling her he went back my Eritrea and married an Eritean woman, ever since that day almaze Aka misraq got a love & hate relationship with us Eritreans. BTW: she still love that Eritean man. I urge if any Eritean man lives around her, 2 fkkk this [deleted] & despite woman every now and then. Once u go Eritean u never go back :lol: :mrgreen:

Don't watch that Prono movie! It's bad for your health. Could cause blindness. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 06 Jun 2023, 19:15

It's good to have him back. Does he utilize the same firm as Tesfazion Agazian to assist in the reconstruction of Asmara? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: