Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

VOTE:Khat Addicted Fat Guelleh Is Dying,Will An Afari Lead Djibooty?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Poll ended at 20 Jun 2023, 13:30

1- Yes
73%
2- No
27%

Total votes: 15

tarik
Senior Member+

VOTE:Khat Addicted Fat Guelleh Is Dying,Will An Afari Lead Djibooty?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 06 Jun 2023, 13:30

1- Yes
2- No

Zack

Re: VOTE:Khat Addicted Fat Guelleh Is Dying,Will An Afari Lead Djibooty?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Zack » 06 Jun 2023, 15:09

Djibouti will always be led by the issa Somalis whether by gueele or later on his son or another issa Somali strongmen from the army

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Re: VOTE:Khat Addicted Fat Guelleh Is Dying,Will An Afari Lead Djibooty?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jun 2023, 15:23

Zack wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:09
Djibouti will always be led by the issa Somalis whether by gueele or later on his son or another issa Somali strongmen from the army

Dr Zackovich

Zack.

Spot on.

What this stupid confused Amhara lover, who also calls himself Tog Wajaale, doesn't know is that no one has ever said that Ismail O. Guelleh was eternal.

Yep, Djibouti belongs to Issa, and when Guelleh dies or leaves office, another Guelleh will simply take over.

Also, what he doesn't know is that all Afar people in Djibouti speak Somali but that no Issa speaks Afar language. This simple fact proves who is the master in Djibouti.

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Jun 2023, 15:29

Djibouti is a Somali country it has been like this for centuries the affars there know their place and the power structure that is place . Togwajaale is crazy he is an amhara or shabian who calls him self after a Somali city crazy guy I wouldn’t take him that serious for that matter he was a refugee properly there where his dad was given shelter during the hey days of the siyad barre regime . He is mad Gueele isn’t for ever and he is a man and he will go when ever the allmighty calls him we are not cult worshipers the torch will just be given to another isaa Somali and that is The way the twenty percent affars as u said speak also Somali and are for the most part somalisized

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jun 2023, 15:44

Zack wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:29
Djibouti is a Somali country it has been like this for centuries the affars there know their place and the power structure that is place . Togwajaale is crazy he is an amhara or shabian who calls him self after a Somali city crazy guy I wouldn’t take him that serious for that matter he was a refugee properly there where his dad was given shelter during the hey days of the siyad barre regime . He is mad Gueele isn’t for ever and he is a man and he will go when ever the allmighty calls him we are not cult worshipers the torch will just be given to another isaa Somali and that is The way the twenty percent affars as u said speak also Somali and are for the most part somalisized

Dr Zackovich

I think you haven't read yet my last comment to you in the Eritrean Airforce thread.

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Jun 2023, 16:26

Ooh wait let me read that.

Dr Zackovich