Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

The man who is set to free not only Africa but the world from the……

Post by Cigar » 06 Jun 2023, 12:49

Yes, you guessed it. He is no other than Wedi Afom the ball of steel.
Man, this guy is just a genius, fearless and of course visionary.
Just like he said GAME OVER to the coward, ungrateful agames and accomplished that with flying colors, he is set to free the dark continent and the world.
Even the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians, the North Koreans never came out and pointed the fingers towards the neocolonialists evil agendas as Wedi Afom does.

I love me too much Wedi Afom.

ZEMEN

Re: The man who is set to free not only Africa but the world from the……

Post by ZEMEN » 06 Jun 2023, 13:34

Cigar wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:49
Yes, you guessed it. He is no other than Wedi Afom the ball of steel.
Man, this guy is just a genius, fearless and of course visionary.
Just like he said GAME OVER to the coward, ungrateful agames and accomplished that with flying colors, he is set to free the dark continent and the world.
Even the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians, the North Koreans never came out and pointed the fingers towards the neocolonialists evil agendas as Wedi Afom does.

I love me too much Wedi Afom.

For me, the day Eritrea kicked out USDA and refused dead AId, then was that my hope and my love for Eritreans and their president settled in. And i understand the fight Esu was fighting is not only for Eritrea and Eritreans but for the entire Africa. It took years after years, sanction after sanction, war after wars against Eritrea but Eritrea, Eritreans, president Isaias and Africa won! What is depressing is, I hope Ethiopia and Abiy would learn from Eritrea, to my dismay, the fat pig from the US is administering Ethiopia while the whole Africa is dumping the west and the US. What can I tell you, it is a sad. congregations Eritrea and president Esu.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 06 Jun 2023, 13:42

When you posses the most coveted geopolitically strategic location on one of the busiest shipping routes in the world, coupled with the most effective military force that can devour 1.5 million enemy forces and spit out their bones in the blink of an eye, you are the Undisputed King of the world! 8)

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jun 2023, 14:10

Yeah, he's the merciless butcher that Eritrea needs to be freed from!