Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Vision!

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jun 2023, 04:30

ጎደና ሓርነት ድሕሪ 20 ዓመት 😉 (AI generated concept, by @wedigomida91)

ባጽዕ

ከረን

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Vision!

Post by TesfaNews » 06 Jun 2023, 04:42

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Jun 2023, 05:11

i doubt that is possible for that to happen u need proper investemnt and the country needs to be open up for bussiness the communist style of doing bussiness is not the way to develop a country well atleast not on huge infrastrcuture level. And i dont think afewerki got billions of dollars of investment from bejjing they want something in return what can eritrea possibly give the chinese. for them to give so many billions

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jun 2023, 05:17

Why are you so panicky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zack wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 05:11
i doubt that is possible for that to happen u need proper investemnt and the country needs to be open up for bussiness the communist style of doing bussiness is not the way to develop a country well atleast not on huge infrastrcuture level. And i dont think afewerki got billions of dollars of investment from bejjing they want something in return what can eritrea possibly give the chinese. for them to give so many billions

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Jun 2023, 05:19

No not all i wish it can happen development and all but i am just being realistic what are the odds it can happen

Dr Zackovich

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 06 Jun 2023, 05:22

Zack

the vision made by Wedi Gomida is identical to Canada in 1907
(120 years ago) it is victorian era design (near battle of adwa gezey)
TesfaNews post_)id=1393223 wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 04:42

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 Jun 2023, 05:51

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 05:17
Why are you so panicky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zack wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 05:11

Dr Zackovich
Because he is an Agame for whom other people's success is his failure. In 1996, the Agames went bonkers when the Sembel housing complex was completed. They hatched a devilish plot to put spokes on Eritrea's march. So we spent over 20 years to make sure Agames never ever again stand on our way.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 06 Jun 2023, 10:20

This is good vision and this doesn’t need too much investment from outsiders. If the opportunity is open to the Eritrean diaspora to invest by allowing them to buy the government owned properties with commitments to renovate the properties… this can happen with in 5-10 years…
This is small vision for me though that Eritrea should build cities in the coastal areas… new cities of a million people ( asseb is destined to compute with the likes of Dubai, Singapore city, …..asseb has better position or location) with 10 plus resorts, 10 plus industrial parks, 100 hotels,….
Eritrea should build a new capital city and at the same time renovate the old city for historic and tourism
& the new capital city should be located between dekemhare-debarwa- south of asmera (triangle)…water to be supplied from gual mereb… or it should be located on the coast north of massawa
I’m a dreamer today , why not 🤩🤩🤩👍👏🇸🇴☮️🇪🇷☮️🇪🇹☮️👏👍

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 06 Jun 2023, 10:28

Jaegol wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:20
This is good vision and this doesn’t need too much investment from outsiders. If the opportunity is open to the Eritrean diaspora to invest by allowing them to buy the government owned properties with commitments to renovate the properties… this can happen with in 5-10 years…
This is small vision for me though that Eritrea should build cities in the coastal areas… new cities of a million people ( asseb is destined to compute with the likes of Dubai, Singapore city, …..asseb has better position or location) with 10 plus resorts, 10 plus industrial parks, 100 hotels,….
Eritrea should build a new capital city and at the same time renovate the old city for historic and tourism
I like your vision. I also admire your belief in Eritrea and its leadership, unlike the ones that keep on whining "ከምዚ ዘይገበረ"። ሃየ! "ከምቲባ ዘይፈጠረ" ሃለውለው!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 06 Jun 2023, 10:30

China started to eat westerns lunch.......

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Jun 2023, 10:42

ብሰላም ሃገር ምልማዕን ምህናፅን ባህላዊ ጨዋታኹም ኻው ኮነ ንሕና ተጋሩዋኒ ካዋኹም ንማሃሮ ቡዙሕ እዩ። :roll: :roll:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 06 Jun 2023, 10:44

ቅድሚ 30 ዓመትን ሎሚን'ከ ከመይ ኣለዋ! :mrgreen:

ኣብቲ ራእይካ "ህልምኻ ይስዓር" ቢልና ኣሎና! እዡኣ ግን ኣይትረስዕ "ጸዓት ግን የድለየካ፡ ብ120 ሜጋዋት ዚግበር ምዕባለ የሎን!"

እተን ኣብ ርእሰ ከተማና ዝህነጻ ዝነበራ ቅድሚ 10 ዓመት ዝጀመራ ናይ ገዛውቲ ብሮጀክታት'ከ ከመይ ይካየዳ ኣለዋ? ተዛዚመን'ዶ ዘሜ "ዓቢሰብ" ወዲ ዓበይቲ!
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 04:30

ጎደና ሓርነት ድሕሪ 20 ዓመት 😉 (AI generated concept, by @wedigomida91)

ባጽዕ

ከረን

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jun 2023, 10:58

Another one, guys. :mrgreen:

An almost perfect start to Tour de Maurice, 2023! Third place for Dawit Yemane, top 10 finish for Pirmin Eisenbarth, taking over the team GC and two jerseys mark an excellent performance by the boys on the first stage today. @bikeaid 📸 Daphney Dupré

Made in Eritrea, selling in Italy. Courtesy: Marilena Dolce

Last edited by Zmeselo on 06 Jun 2023, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 06 Jun 2023, 11:30

Zach the newly born camel a’ss sniffer, what the fu’ck did you think the unlawful sanctions imposed to us?
You said Eritrea needs investments. Of course all countries need it. But how the fu’ ck did you forget we were denied foreign investors. It is not only the USA which refused to invest but the USA was hand twisting other puppet countries to not invest in Eritrea, by scarring the help out of them by saying the country is not safe (you know Eritrea is the safest country in the world), but no smart investor will spend their money if they have doubts.
Do you remember how the USA and the media were accusing the Canadian gold mine company by saying that it was using slave labor just to make it stop its venture.
Now our hands are untied.
This time the investment will come ala the Russian and Chinese govts and their rich investors which the USA or its puppets can’t stop.
Heck even the USA and its puppet govts private investors will chew their govt for their govt let the Chinese and Russians eat their lunches.
Eritrea doesn’t need too much investment like the rest of the baboon nations. We are not too many, we are hard working and it won’t take to fix what we have and build new things in a very short time.
It is surprising how we stood all the decades long hardship we faced. And you mother fu’cker know it.
No any African country would have stood tall as Eritrea if they faced Eritrea’s hardship inflicted by your evil masters.
One thing I want to say though is that Eritrea doesn’t need light city trains either.
The population is not exploded like the rest of the African capital cities and our cities are also built by master plan and can go from point A to B with different streets and roads. Buses and taxis will be just fine. The same thing with eyes sore glass and bricks high rise buildings either.
First thing is first. We destroyed your hasad agame who was concocting evil sh’it through IGAD and AU to stop us from doing other valuable projects.
Now our focus is changed and YES we will do miracles SOOOOON.
Unlike you agames who been telling us SOON you will come to Adi Halo as an empty threat, if we say SOON it is reality.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jun 2023, 13:02

Energy consumption in Eritrea
52.2% of the country's population (as of 2020) has access to electricity. In rural areas, the share was 39.0% https://www.worlddata.info/africa/eritr ... mption.php

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 06 Jun 2023, 13:42

Temt wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:28
Jaegol wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:20
I like your vision. I also admire your belief in Eritrea and its leadership, unlike the ones that keep on whining "ከምዚ ዘይገበረ"። ሃየ! "ከምቲባ ዘይፈጠረ" ሃለውለው!
I disagree; Leave Asmara alone as is, sure needs face lift the building but once face lift is done, leave as is and build somewhere modern city, perhaps out skerts of Asmara or somewhere else. After all, Asmara is world heritage site.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 06 Jun 2023, 13:50

Why not, Zed, Why not?

The sky is the limit when Issu retires to Debrebizen monastery or leaves this planet.

BTW, thanks for giving us ideas on how to rebuild our cities and ports in the new republic.
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 04:30

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 Jun 2023, 14:48

Eripoblikan wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:50
Why not, Zed, Why not?

The sky is the limit when Issu retires to Debrebizen monastery or leaves this planet.

BTW, thanks for giving us ideas on how to rebuild our cities and ports in the new republic.
AgamePoblican,

Esu seems to have gouged very sensitive parts of your anatomy!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jun 2023, 17:49

The Commission of Culture and Sports announced, that the annual ‘Asmara Marathon’ will be held on 11 June.

Ambassador Zemede Tekle, Commissioner of Culture and Sports, said that the marathon will also include 10 km females’ race. Athletes from six countries nameley Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and South Sudan are expected to take part.

The Athletes are expected to arrive in Asmara on Friday.