Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Re: Achievements of Isaias Afwerki

Post by sesame » 07 Jun 2023, 08:17

Esu killed the dream of Abay Tigray. That alone would solidify his legacy. Game over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2023, 08:24

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:40
Chgray is my enemy, though. I've no idea, why a Somali decided to become one out of the blue. :lol:

Mental illness?

Nope!

He's a qommal chgrayan himself, the lying cûnt!

Somaliman wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:39
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 07:54
Eritreans are, indeed, very lucky.

We've foreigners who themselves come from hell-holes, but care more about us than they care for their own people. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We've foreigners who themselves come from hell-holes, but care more about us than they care for their own people.

Look at this baboon. He's out of his mind!

Who's parroting Tigray this Agame this on this forum 24/7? Why can't you stick to your hopeless open prison and stop parroting Tigray and its people unless it's your subconscious that is telling you that you're still part of Ethiopia!

Chgray is my enemy, though.

That's a complete bullshi.t

Tigrayans are by no means your enemy. Stop playing the ostrich and making up a fictive enemy for you. You know perfectly well that your enemy is no one else other than Amhara, but your inferiority complex towards Amhara is soo deep-rooted both in your conscious and subconscious that you're incapable of facing the reality.

In the whole HoA, the only people that Amhara pay attention to is Somalis.

BTW, you make me laugh seeing you call me Tigrayan. You know perfectly well that you don't have a shred of doubt about my Somaliness. However, the truth is the truth regardless of who says it.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 14:42

Well, the chegaru invaded ur country & here you're suckling their tiny dîcks! 🤮

And now you're to decide, who'se my enemy? :lol:

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:24
Zmeselo wrote:
Chgray is my enemy, though. I've no idea, why a Somali decided to become one out of the blue. :lol:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

We've foreigners who themselves come from hell-holes, but care more about us than they care for their own people. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We've foreigners who themselves come from hell-holes, but care more about us than they care for their own people.

Who's parroting Tigray this Agame this on this forum 24/7? Why can't you stick to your hopeless open prison and stop parroting Tigray and its people unless it's your subconscious that is telling you that you're still part of Ethiopia!

Tigrayans are by no means your enemy. Stop playing the ostrich and making up a fictive enemy for you. You know perfectly well that your enemy is no one else other than Amhara, but your inferiority complex towards Amhara is soo deep-rooted both in your conscious and subconscious that you're incapable of facing the reality.

BTW, you make me laugh seeing you call me Tigrayan. You know perfectly well that you don't have a shred of doubt about my Somaliness. However, the truth is the truth regardless of who says it.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 14:49

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:57
Zmeselo wrote:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Chgray is my enemy, though. I've no idea, why a Somali decided to become one out of the blue

Good question!

This is simply due to the very fact that you little [deleted] have lately been far.ting too much and too loud and that one has got to put you right in your place and thus it happens to be a Somali this time to do the job voluntarily.

Either you moderate your senselessness and diarrhea or accept to swallow my daily pill however unpleasant it would taste. The choice is yours.
Don't flatter, itself. You're just a nuisance!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2023, 16:10

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:42

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Earlier you said this:
And now you're saying this, calling me Somali.
Well, the chegaru invaded ur country

Aren't you the one with mental illness, you little fucker!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 16:28

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:10
Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:42

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Earlier you said this:
And now you're saying this, calling me Somali.
Well, the chegaru invaded ur country

Aren't you the one with mental illness, you little [deleted]!
Stupid, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Now, you're telling me you're a liar. :roll:

One thing is for sure about you, though. You need an exorcist!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2023, 17:25

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:49
Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Chgray is my enemy, though. I've no idea, why a Somali decided to become one out of the blue

Good question!

This is simply due to the very fact that you little [deleted] have lately been far.ting too much and too loud and that one has got to put you right in your place and thus it happens to be a Somali this time to do the job voluntarily.

Either you moderate your senselessness and diarrhea or accept to swallow my daily pill however unpleasant it would taste. The choice is yours.

You're just a nuisance!
Nuisance to you, of course, Because you've lately been farting too much and too loud and people have been having enough of you.

By the way, Ethiopia has never invaded Somalia. It was the UN Security Council that through its resolution authorised the deployment of a peacekeeping force, I quote, "to protect the internationally legitimate government of Somalia (that) needed international military support since it was in danger of being overtaken by radical Muslims - Islamic Courts."

Then Somalia was asked which country's peacekeeping force it was willing to receive. Then some Somalis (within the then government) chose non-neighbouring countries, while others preferred a peacekeeping force from a neighbouring country. The matter was then taken to the parliament for a vote, and then the majority of the Somali parliamentarians voted for a peacekeeping force from a neighbouring country, then they had to choose between neighbouring countries, and they chose Ethiopia, and that was how Ethiopia's army entered Somalia and not on its sheer will.

Ethiopian invasion of Somalia is scribbled on the internet, but this is absolutely false. You can ask any Somali and they'll tell you exactly the same thing. Ethiopia has never invaded Somalia. This is a fact and not an opinion of mine at all.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jun 2023, 17:36

Low IQ agameman, the son of cheap horrr

What’s itching you, MF?
Zmeselo isn’t your league, don’t make an a’ss your famine ridden behind trying to debate with him.

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:25
Zmeselo wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Good question!

You're just a nuisance!
Nuisance to you, of course, Because you've lately been farting too much and too loud and people have been having enough of you.

By the way, Ethiopia has never invaded Somalia. It was the UN Security Council that through its resolution authorised the deployment of a peacekeeping force, I quote, "to protect the internationally legitimate government of Somalia (that) needed international military support since it was in danger of being overtaken by radical Muslims - Islamic Courts."

Then Somalia was asked which country's peacekeeping force it was willing to receive. Then some Somalis (within the then government) chose non-neighbouring countries, while others preferred a peacekeeping force from a neighbouring country. The matter was then taken to the parliament for a vote, and then the majority of the Somali parliamentarians voted for a peacekeeping force from a neighbouring country, then they had to choose between neighbouring countries, and they chose Ethiopia, and that was how Ethiopia's army entered Somalia and not on its sheer will.

Ethiopian invasion of Somalia is scribbled on the internet, but this is absolutely false. You can ask any Somali and they'll tell you exactly the same thing. Ethiopia has never invaded Somalia. This is a fact and not an opinion of mine at all.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2023, 18:07

euroland wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:36

What’s itching you, MF?
Zmeselo isn’t your league, don’t make an a’ss your famine ridden behind trying to debate with him.

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Somaliman wrote:

Good question!

You're just a nuisance!

You little ar.sehole,

I've been ignoring you intentionally, to get you mad at me!

I'm not debating with anyone, leave alone you little fuckers that worship the demon in Eritrea.

The ignorant baboon said that Ethiopia invaded Somalia and I was just schooling him for free.

Am I also debating with you by telling you the above, you mother fucker!

Keep crying and get mad at me, I'll keep giving you your dose in small increments until you get stabilised.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 18:16

They freed the people from Islamists, it's true. :lol:

Ethiopian soldiers accused of war crimes in Somalia

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/06/worl ... 10349.html

May 6, 2008

NAIROBI — Amnesty International on Tuesday accused Ethiopian troops in Somalia of killing civilians and committing atrocities, including slitting people's throats, gouging out eyes and gang-raping women.

In a new report, the human rights group, which is based in London, detailed chilling witness accounts of indiscriminate killings in Somalia and called on the international community to stop the bloodshed. The Ethiopian government said the report was unbalanced and "categorically wrong."

Amnesty said testimony it received suggested that all parties to the conflict had committed war crimes. But it cited Ethiopian troops, in the country to back Somalia's UN-sponsored government, for some of the worst violations.

The shaky transitional government invited Ethiopian forces into the country to help it battle Islamic insurgents. Somalia has been torn apart by years of violence between the militias of rival clan warlords.

The rights group said it had scores of reports of killings by Ethiopian troops. In one case,
a young child's throat was slit by Ethiopian soldiers in front of the child's mother,
the report says.

The Ethiopian information minister, Berhanu Hailu, said the report was "totally unfounded."
Normally, when they report, they do not balance it out. They have to go and see the reality for themselves. They shouldn't report from abroad saying this is happening,
he said in Addis Ababa.

Amnesty said about 6,000 civilians had been reported killed and more than 600,000 had been forced to flee their homes in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, last year.
The people of Somalia are being killed, raped, tortured. Looting is widespread and entire neighborhoods are being destroyed,
Michelle Kagari, the Amnesty deputy director for Africa, said in a statement from Nairobi that accompanied the report.

The report quotes testimony from 75 witnesses as well as scores of workers from nongovernmental organizations. People are identified only by first name to protect them from retaliation.

In one testimony, Haboon, 56, said her neighbor's 17-year-old daughter had been raped by Ethiopian troops. The girl's brothers tried to defend their sister, but the soldiers beat them and gouged their eyes out with a bayonet, Haboon was quoted as telling Amnesty.
The testimony we received strongly suggests that war crimes and possibly crimes against humanity have been committed by all parties to the conflict in Somalia and no one is being held accountable,
Kagari said.

Somalia has been mired in chaos since 1991, when warlords overthrew the longtime dictator, Mohamed Siad Barre, and then turned on each other. Last year, Islamist militants took control of most of southern Somalia, including Mogadishu. Troops from neighboring Ethiopia dewere ployed in December 2006 and ejected the Islamists from the capital.

Since then, Mogadishu has been caught up in a guerrilla war between the government and its Ethiopian allies, and the Islamist insurgents.

Amnesty urged the United Nations, the African Union and other groups to halt the violence.

2nd day of riots in Mogadishu

Hundreds of youths in the Somali capital lobbed stones at shops and cars and set tires on fire Tuesday in a second day of violence over food prices, The Associated Press reported from Mogadishu.

The unrest Tuesday was not as widespread as a day earlier, when tens of thousands took to the streets and troops shot and killed two people.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jun 2023, 18:40

Wedi komarit Wagid uggume

Like your horr mama, you really like the spanking of your abusers, I am gladly happy to give you my portion as others having do so. We know what’s you eating your famine ridden ares, it is the inferiority complex you have against your masters, the Eritreans. Some of the people are ignoring your attention seeker behavior that your agame horr accustomed to growing up, but some of us won’t. We will follow your agame ares and give you your own medicine. I don’t care if you bring your boyfriend to help, but I, personally will be enjoying kicking your ares :lol:

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:07
euroland wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 17:36

What’s itching you, MF?

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Mental illness?

Nope!

Good question!

You're just a nuisance!

You little ar.sehole,

I've been ignoring you intentionally, to get you mad at me!

I'm not debating with anyone, leave alone you little [deleted] that worship the demon in Eritrea.

The ignorant baboon said that Ethiopia invaded Somalia and I was just schooling him for free.

Am I also debating with you by telling you the above, you mother [deleted]!

Keep crying and get mad at me, I'll keep giving you your dose in small increments until you get stabilised.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2023, 18:45

We were talking about invasion and now you're jumping to atrocities!

No one can deny that they had committed atrocities, though this was not intentional. The atrocities were rather due to the very fact, which is still valid to date, that Ethiopian army was all about numbers and had no proper military training. Militants from the Islamic Courts used to attack and fire at Ethiopian armoured vehicles in the streets, and the Ethiopian ragtag soldiers used to retaliate from their vehicles by firing left and right randomly. to use their firing as a shield for themselves while clearing out from the area.

Yep, they freed both "the people" and the Somali government at the time from the Islamic Courts threats.

BTW, this was Ethiopia and not TPLF or Tigrayan, etc. We do not differentiate between Ethiopian ethnics, neither do we deal with individual ethnics. We deal with a country and not its tribes.

However, nothing has been forgotten, as we'll deal with Ethiopia on this and other matters when the real Somalis take in charge of their country.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 18:56

Yes, they've committed horrible atrocities on my people but that's the way I like it!
Qumaliman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2023, 19:04

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:56
Yes, they've committed horrible atrocities on my people but that's the way I like it!
Qumaliman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I've explained above, they didn't commit atrocities intentionally. Militias of the Islamic Courts used to fire at Ethiopian armoured vehicles and Ethiopian soldiers on the vehicles used to retaliate and fire back indiscriminately left and right while escaping from the area. This was due to the poor training of the Ethiopian Army, which is all about numbers and nothing else.

They never rounded up and killed any Somalis, civilian or not.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 19:08

HRW: 👇

And mind you, all these "human rights defenders" WERE and still are tplf's bed-fellows. Still, they couldn't cover this up.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2008/12/08/s ... on-somalia

______

Ethiopian attack on mosque marks intensification of war in Somalia
https://crescent.icit-digital.org/artic ... in-somalia

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jun 2023, 19:17

Qimalaman - Zmeslo
Smellyman - Weyane-is-dead :lol: :lol:
you guys are killing me lol

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2023, 19:19

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:08

And mind you, all these "human rights defenders" WERE and still are tplf's bed-fellows. Still, they couldn't cover this up.

I was in Somalia, in Mogadishu, during those days, therefore, i don't take any lecture from a white who scribbles down whatever they like when it suits them.

I thought you were not believing whatever white people wrote down particularly about Africa!

Ethiopian soldiers didn't commit any other atrocities apart from firing back indiscriminately when they got attacked This is a fact.

I stop here, as I've other things to do and am not sitting on this forum 24/7 like you do.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 19:20

Human Rights Watch says it has documented dozens of cases of severe abuse by Ethiopian troops in the Ogaden, including gang rapes, burned villages and what it calls "demonstration killings," like hanging and beheading of populace, meant to terrorize the population. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2 ... _in_Ogaden

On December 13, 2003, members of the Ethiopian military and militias formed from non-Anuak minority groups entered Gambella town in southwestern Ethiopia. Over the course of three days, they sought out, tortured and killed 424 men, burned houses, and scattered families. http://www.anuakjustice.org/genocide.htm

_________

The Mai Kadra massacre of the Amara.

And the list, just goes on & on!

And finally, 'uncle Sam' himself:
:mrgreen:

The United States government removed the TPLF's classification as a Tier III level terrorist group when the group came to power in 1991. However, an analysis by the Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium (TRAC) also classified it as a terrorist group dating back to 1976. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigray_ ... tion_Front

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jun 2023, 19:38

Now, I'll run with my rat-tail between my legs.
Qumaliman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:19
Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:08

I was in Somalia, in Mogadishu, during those days, therefore, i don't take any lecture from a white who scribbles down whatever they like when it suits them.

I thought you were not believing whatever white people wrote down particularly about Africa!

Ethiopian soldiers didn't commit any other atrocities apart from firing back indiscriminately when they got attacked This is a fact.

I stop here, as I've other things to do and am not sitting on this forum 24/7 like you do.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jun 2023, 20:11

Zmeselo has chased Smellyman agamew, tail between his skinny legs. :lol: :lol:

Come back Smellyman,…he will be easy on you :lol: