Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

Himedti discusses with the Saudi Foreign Minister the latest developments in Sudan

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Jun 2023, 19:11

Source :farsnews
  • Himedti discusses with the Saudi Foreign Minister the latest developments in Sudan

The commander of the Rapid Support Forces in Sudan, Muhammad Hamdan Daglo (Himedti), stated that he discussed with the Saudi Foreign Minister, Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud, the overall situation in Sudan, during a phone call.

He explained that this contact came in light of the efforts of the Saudi and American mediators to end the Sudanese conflict.

He added, "I assured the Saudi Foreign Minister of our support for the Jeddah platform and our full commitment to the declaration of protection of civilians, and to continue working to facilitate the delivery of humanitarian aid, to alleviate the suffering of our people."

He continued, "We also exchanged views on the latest developments in the country, and stressed the importance of coordination and intensification of joint efforts in order to achieve stability in Sudan."

He expressed the Rapid Support Forces' welcome to the joint statement announced by the mediators today regarding the continuation of the indirect talks.

In conclusion, Daglo thanked Saudi Arabia for what he described as "generous support" for their brothers in Sudan, which had a great impact in alleviating the human suffering that the Sudanese people are experiencing under the current circumstances.

During the call, I expressed our unwavering support for the Jeddah Platform and emphasized our commitment to the safeguarding of civilians. Furthermore, I highlighted the ongoing humanitarian aid initiatives aimed at alleviating the hardships faced by the people. We appreciated the mediation's recent statement that confirmed the ongoing nature of the indirect talks.

Moreover, we exchanged views on the latest developments in our respective countries, emphasizing the importance of strengthened cooperation to achieve stability.

I am sincerely grateful to Saudi Arabia for its leadership and to the Saudi people for their significant support of Sudan. Their efforts play a vital role in mitigating the suffering experienced by our people during this time of conflict.

-

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Himedti discusses with the Saudi Foreign Minister the latest developments in Sudan

Post by tarik » 04 Jun 2023, 19:57

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 19:11
  • Himedti discusses with the Saudi Foreign Minister the latest developments in Sudan

The commander of the Rapid Support Forces in Sudan, Muhammad Hamdan Daglo (Himedti), stated that he discussed with the Saudi Foreign Minister, Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud, the overall situation in Sudan, during a phone call.

He explained that this contact came in light of the efforts of the Saudi and American mediators to end the Sudanese conflict.

He added, "I assured the Saudi Foreign Minister of our support for the Jeddah platform and our full commitment to the declaration of protection of civilians, and to continue working to facilitate the delivery of humanitarian aid, to alleviate the suffering of our people."

He continued, "We also exchanged views on the latest developments in the country, and stressed the importance of coordination and intensification of joint efforts in order to achieve stability in Sudan."

He expressed the Rapid Support Forces' welcome to the joint statement announced by the mediators today regarding the continuation of the indirect talks.

In conclusion, Daglo thanked Saudi Arabia for what he described as "generous support" for their brothers in Sudan, which had a great impact in alleviating the human suffering that the Sudanese people are experiencing under the current circumstances.

During the call, I expressed our unwavering support for the Jeddah Platform and emphasized our commitment to the safeguarding of civilians. Furthermore, I highlighted the ongoing humanitarian aid initiatives aimed at alleviating the hardships faced by the people. We appreciated the mediation's recent statement that confirmed the ongoing nature of the indirect talks.

Moreover, we exchanged views on the latest developments in our respective countries, emphasizing the importance of strengthened cooperation to achieve stability.

I am sincerely grateful to Saudi Arabia for its leadership and to the Saudi people for their significant support of Sudan. Their efforts play a vital role in mitigating the suffering experienced by our people during this time of conflict.

-
Abe abraham: general himiti is dead & only his brother is alive.
Please wait, video is loading...

Abe Abraham

Re: Himedti discusses with the Saudi Foreign Minister the latest developments in Sudan

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Jun 2023, 21:20

tarik wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 19:57
Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 19:11

-
Abe abraham: general himiti is dead & only his brother is alive.
Please wait, video is loading...
If that is the case why do you think even https://www.skynewsarabia.com is carrying the story of the reappearance of Mohammed Hamdan Daglo Bekhit on one of its pages ?

-