Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Are these really political refugees of Eritrea?

Post by Cigar » 04 Jun 2023, 16:58

It is overwhelming to see the debunking of Eritrea’s enemies narrative of Eritrea is political refugees exporter.
The video below is the celebration of the 32nd independence anniversary of our beloved Eritrea and keep in mind these proud, mother land lovers are In Israel. And certainly the Eritrean govt didn’t send them to Israel with visas to vacation or schooling.
They crossed the Sahara deserts to get there not because they are oppressed in Eritrea, but because the west’s pressure and illegal sanctions on our country, so much so hand tied Eritrea to not be able to satisfy its citizens with jobs.
And to get there as any usual refugee would say did say that Eritrea is hell, the govt oppressed us in their application to get asylum, but the facts are otherwise. They just want to gain jobs so that they can help their country and family from abroad and they are just doing that.
The evil deed of the west by giving Eritreans Lottery winning ticket if they leave their country so that it weakens Eritrea is soon going to be a blessing in disguises for Eritrea will need more educated and trade oriented Eritreans on top of what we have in our country to take Eritrea to the stratosphere. These Eritreans and the rest we seen in different part of the world are just waiting to head back home and live in home sweet home and contribute with what ever endeavor they gained abroad and apply it in the blessed Eritrea.
Yeah “they are political refugees, they hate Wedi Afom, they are oppressed “ my foot.
If any hater doesn’t get the message these “oppressed Eritrean refugees’ are sending, then they got to be dumb a’ses.

Somaliman

Re: Are these really political refugees of Eritrea?

Post by Somaliman » 04 Jun 2023, 17:42

Who told you that Eritreans are "political refugees"! It must be your retarded bird-brain, I guess!

FYI, Eritreans are not considered political refugees at all. Those Eritreans who could be considered political refugees have disappeared in the country and have never been able to get out of Eritrea.

It doesn't mean anyone who applies for asylum is necessarily a political refugee.

Apart from what you claim and recount to immigration officers, the fact is that you're all fleeing and emptying your country due to the extreme hopelessness that reigns the country, to the extent that death is preferable for many of you than staying in Eritrea. At this trend, soon Isais will end up to become the only one left inside the country!

As you don't have any life, you drink too much during the weekend and squat on this forum and post garbage every few hours. Your garbage makes sense to you because you're fuc.ked up with alcohol.

Get a life, you fu.ckwit

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 04 Jun 2023, 18:09

Agame man, you illiterate scum bag go study immigration laws.
Refugee is defined according to the UN charter one who is marginalized be it with religion, political differences, lack of ‘free speech’ lack of ‘democracy’ oppression by the states.
One can not be considered a refugee or get asylum because there are no jobs in their country, want to get a better school somewhere or even because they are hungry.
Now that you saw how the so called Eritrean refugees give you and your masters their middle fingers, you mother fu’cker lu’tti, Wedi qosal abaq, assaw, harfaf mitra chenawit shermu’tta agame want to define who is considered a refugee.
By the way, the number of refugees from east Africa are more agames and the none agames Ethiopians than Eritreans. Majority of them stole Eritrean identities which was granted to Eritreans with wicked agenda.
You idiot Wedi shermu’tta are one of them.
And what is with you funfunat aliet agames that you wear different countries jackets, while smelling stinking agame?
A freaking Somalian my a’ss.
A real Somalian unless they are alshabab won’t talk ah’it about Eritrea when Eritrea is training the Somali troops to kill the likes of you.
Drop the proud Somalian Jacket and wear your ugly yellow and red agame Cherqi. Even your domesticate agame animals are proud to paint their body with your flag. I feel sorry for them. Only if they knew what the funfunat aliet agames are.
Now go tell your masters to give you funfunat aliet agame the same lottery win if they flee from their country of hunger and miseries and see if there will be takers from your masters.
For sure not only by politics but by hunger and miseries there is people in the world who really need some one to save their as’ses.
Get lost you weasel newly born camel a’ss sinister.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 04 Jun 2023, 18:41

Cigar wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:09
Agame man, you illiterate scum bag go study immigration laws.
Refugee is defined according to the UN charter one who is marginalized be it with religion, political differences, lack of ‘free speech’ lack of ‘democracy’ oppression by the states.
One can not be considered a refugee or get asylum because there are no jobs in their country, want to get a better school somewhere or even because they are hungry.
Now that you saw how the so called Eritrean refugees give you and your masters their middle fingers, you mother fu’cker lu’tti, Wedi qosal abaq, assaw, harfaf mitra chenawit shermu’tta agame want to define who is considered a refugee.
By the way, the number of refugees from east Africa are more agames and the none agames Ethiopians than Eritreans. Majority of them stole Eritrean identities which was granted to Eritreans with wicked agenda.
You idiot Wedi shermu’tta are one of them.
And what is with you funfunat aliet agames that you wear different countries jackets, while smelling stinking agame?
A freaking Somalian my a’ss.
A real Somalian unless they are alshabab won’t talk ah’it about Eritrea when Eritrea is training the Somali troops to kill the likes of you.
Drop the proud Somalian Jacket and wear your ugly yellow and red agame Cherqi. Even your domesticate agame animals are proud to paint their body with your flag. I feel sorry for them. Only if they knew what the funfunat aliet agames are.
Get lost you weasel newly born camel a’ss sinister.

One can not be considered a refugee or get asylum because there are no jobs in their country,
But that's not what you tell immigration officers. Do you? Hell, no.

If you re-read what I've written above, I've said, "apart from what you recount to immigration officers", which is obviously not the extreme hopelessness that reigns in Eritrea.

No one calls political refugees these skinny jeans wearing with the looks of fa,g,gots that are roaming by fours in the streets of Europe and Israel.

These are what you tell immigration officers to get asylum - to come here later on to fa.rt, like you're doing.

Enslavement, detention, rape, forced indefinite military conscription, widespread abuses, etc.

BTW, don't forget that, apart from those who were lucky enough to reach Israel, many Eritreans perished their lives in the desert, while others have had their organs extracted from them without their consent.

You're drunk and don't even know what you're talking about. You're farting as if Israel invited those Eritreans in Israel, who are victims of the institutional racism in Israel.

I bet this will sober you a bit!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 04 Jun 2023, 21:10

Agame man, you are making my point. I said the Eritreans are not political refugees.
And you idiot just made my case:

This is what you said:

“Enslavement, detention, rape, forced indefinite military conscription, widespread abuses, etc.”

I told you that since the stupid west have problems with Eritrea, even Obama publicly said what you just said to entice our kids so our country can be weak to be invaded by woyane in the interest of the west.
In other words he didn’t say that our kids are starving or they don’t have jobs.
What he said was to smear the Eritrean govt by again the same things you and Obama mentioned.
That claim is political, or as you dumb a’ss call it lack of ‘Democracy’
If we didn’t keep the conscription no matter how long it takes, we wouldn’t have destroyed your agame shiftas.
So, keeping in mind what you agreed refugees should say to get asylum our kids put in their applications exactlly what you said that they were lying but will get asylum.
Now if that was their grievance doesn’t them giving you their middle fingers every where in the world dancing their nights away supporting their country, leadership (I know you seen the pictures of Wedi Afom) and people.
As far as some died in the process that is what all the people who leave their countries do including 50 % more of your agame people did when they stole our identities.
We killed a million rag tag rats agame and you didn’t care about them but you are talking about some Eritreans who perished on their way.
Again, watch the freaking video I posted and the many others from all over the world and tell me that they are not giving you and your masters a fu’ck you all signals.
As we speak there are no Eritreans who are going any where as refugees.
But in Ethiopia and in tigray, they are leaving their regions in droves to the Arab countries.
And don’t be stupid to tell me the Eritreans in Ethiopia are refugees. They are not. Ethiopia if the international community is not feeding them. They are there with the consent of the Ethiopian govt.
So long they abide by Ethio immigration policies they are allowed to live and if they want work or go to school.
Remember during your coward woyane. There were camps established in tigray and woyane was using the money intended for them (according to the UN charters) to feed your shermu’tta mom and snotty siblings and while keeping Eritreans in the camps the evil woyane was using their identities to send the likes of you mother fu’cker abroad.
Now it is pay back time.
The truth always come out a winner.
No go and count how many wheat carrying trucks are arriving in your barren land to feed your shermu’tta mom. Thieves with no shame you are even stealing food from your mothers and snotty agames.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jun 2023, 05:18

Cigar wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 21:10
Agame man, you are making my point. I said the Eritreans are not political refugees.
And you idiot just made my case:

This is what you said:

“Enslavement, detention, rape, forced indefinite military conscription, widespread abuses, etc.”

I told you that since the stupid west have problems with Eritrea, even Obama publicly said what you just said to entice our kids so our country can be weak to be invaded by woyane in the interest of the west.
In other words he didn’t say that our kids are starving or they don’t have jobs.
What he said was to smear the Eritrean govt by again the same things you and Obama mentioned.
That claim is political, or as you dumb a’ss call it lack of ‘Democracy’
If we didn’t keep the conscription no matter how long it takes, we wouldn’t have destroyed your agame shiftas.
So, keeping in mind what you agreed refugees should say to get asylum our kids put in their applications exactlly what you said that they were lying but will get asylum.
Now if that was their grievance doesn’t them giving you their middle fingers every where in the world dancing their nights away supporting their country, leadership (I know you seen the pictures of Wedi Afom) and people.
As far as some died in the process that is what all the people who leave their countries do including 50 % more of your agame people did when they stole our identities.
We killed a million rag tag rats agame and you didn’t care about them but you are talking about some Eritreans who perished on their way.
Again, watch the freaking video I posted and the many others from all over the world and tell me that they are not giving you and your masters a fu’ck you all signals.
As we speak there are no Eritreans who are going any where as refugees.
But in Ethiopia and in tigray, they are leaving their regions in droves to the Arab countries.
And don’t be stupid to tell me the Eritreans in Ethiopia are refugees. They are not. Ethiopia if the international community is not feeding them. They are there with the consent of the Ethiopian govt.
So long they abide by Ethio immigration policies they are allowed to live and if they want work or go to school.
Remember during your coward woyane. There were camps established in tigray and woyane was using the money intended for them (according to the UN charters) to feed your shermu’tta mom and snotty siblings and while keeping Eritreans in the camps the evil woyane was using their identities to send the likes of you mother fu’cker abroad.
Now it is pay back time.
The truth always come out a winner.
No go and count how many wheat carrying trucks are arriving in your barren land to feed your shermu’tta mom. Thieves with no shame you are even stealing food from your mothers and snotty agames.

Your crap is unreadable, as you're a semiliterate who hasn't got a clue about how to write. Therefore, I haven't bothered reading your diarrheal past the first line.

Obama, Obama, Obama! Fu.ck Obama and yourself.

Obama or the West have nothing to do with the enslavement, detention, rape, forced indefinite military conscription, widespread abuses that you're recounting while crying to immigration officers when applying for asylum.

What I've said is that you short-legged skinny jeans wearing with the looks of fa,ggots that are roaming in the streets of Europe and Israel do not qualify for a political refugee status. Those Eritreans who would have qualified for a political refugee status have already been either butchered or have "vanished" in Eritrea and thus have never been able to flee.

The irony is that you're all fleeing and emptying your hopeless open prison, yet you dare to come to fa.rt on this forum and utter that Eritrea is a prosperous little paradise.

If Eritrea was such a little paradise as you claim it on this forum, why on earth are you fleeing it and emptying it?

You little retards make no sense; thus, are not worth anyone's time.

Go tell your crap to aliens from another univers who haven't even heard of the existence of planet Earth, no to us.

Better zip it up, otherwise I'll destroy you and expose your bird-brain gradually, even though feeling ashamed of yourself is not in your vocabulary.

Sorry, i can explain it to you but cannot understand it for you.

You are so full of crap to the extent that toilets would be jealous!