Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

"ነገር እስኪገለጥ እውሸት ከውነት እኩል ትቆማለች"

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Jun 2023, 15:25

This could be one of the few quotable quotes of our time. If I have not missed very much in the whole of my observation about him, this man is trying to change something many considered insurmountable and gave up on. The "good" thing about the Ethiopian people is their characteristic denying of a credit where it is due. They rely not on hard evidence to accuse someone but on a pile of loudy noises and a massive propaganda campaign.

"ነገር እስኪገለጥ እውሸት ከውነት እኩል ትቆማለች", Abiy Ahmed, Dr. in his speech to the PP's Central Committee Meeting, in June, 2023.

If I am not mistaken, he also gave stern warning to those who can only brag about themselves, I am not sure if Shimales Abdisa (and his God-Fathers) is/are not part of the latter.

Shimales has lost my trust, after he failed to finish the Wonchi Project on time and in line with the other two projects of the Dine For The Country (ገበታ ለአገር) initiatives and after the allegation of someone from his inner circles has given a 1 Million EB tip for the nightly service of sex-worker. If this is true the guy shouldn't be in that seat for a night, if I were to decide on it.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: "ነገር እስኪገለጥ እውሸት ከውነት እኩል ትቆማለች"

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2023, 15:34

ለ5 አመት ድፍን የሰማነው ባዶ ዲስኩር ! ሰው የሚለካው በትርክቱ ኃይል አይደለም ። በስራው ነው፣ በፕራክቲሱ ነው ፣ መላ ኢትዮጵያ በአይኑ የሚያየው እጅግ አሳፍሪ አረመኔነት ነው። አቶ አቢይ አሁንም የመደመር ልብ ወለድ የሚደሰኩረው !!! አሰልቺ !

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Jun 2023, 16:02

Horus wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 15:34
ለ5 አመት ድፍን የሰማነው ባዶ ዲስኩር ! ሰው የሚለካው በትርክቱ ኃይል አይደለም ። በስራው ነው፣ በፕራክቲሱ ነው ፣ መላ ኢትዮጵያ በአይኑ የሚያየው እጅግ አሳፍሪ አረመኔነት ነው። አቶ አቢይ አሁንም የመደመር ልብ ወለድ የሚደሰኩረው !!! አሰልቺ !
The video you posted is from the category of the "loudy pile of propaganda" will make it happen. That is what is meant by "ነገር እስኪገለጥ እውሸት ከውነት እኩል ትቆማለች" (which is a temporary "privilege") for the likes of you.

ትንሽ አይቀፍህም እንዴ ምን ሰርቶ ነዉ ስትል? ለምን ትክዳለህ የተሰራዉን? ነዉ የተሰራ ነገር አላየህም? መቀዋም ሌላ እዉነትን መካድ ሌላ፣ ስብዕና ለላዉ ሰዉ፡:

I think now you must be the same person with the character writing the following, if you happen by a miracle to be different, then be assured that you are not any better than this wurgachi.

የደም ነጋዴ ሁላ!
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 11:37
AbayAgga*mido:--- Rest Assured 1000% Guaranteed ☆ Commander Zemene Kassei ☆ Will Unseat Liggaggamm Gimmattamm Pentte Galla Bantu Ahmed Abiyot Government From Minilik Adebbabay Palace !!! It Is Coming Before You Know it Bissbiss Shettattam Agg*ame !!!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Jun 2023, 17:33

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 15:25
This could be one of the few quotable quotes of our time. If I have not missed very much in the whole of my observation about him, this man is trying to change something many considered insurmountable and gave up on. The "good" thing about the Ethiopian people is their characteristic denying of a credit where it is due. They rely not on hard evidence to accuse someone but on a pile of loudy noises and a massive propaganda campaign.

"ነገር እስኪገለጥ እውሸት ከውነት እኩል ትቆማለች", Abiy Ahmed, Dr. in his speech to the PP's Central Committee Meeting, in June, 2023.

If I am not mistaken, he also gave stern warning to those who can only brag about themselves, I am not sure if Shimales Abdisa (and his God-Fathers) is/are not part of the latter.

Shimales has lost my trust, after he failed to finish the Wonchi Project on time and in line with the other two projects of the Dine For The Country (ገበታ ለአገር) initiatives and after the allegation of someone from his inner circles has given a 1 Million EB tip for the nightly service of sex-worker. If this is true the guy shouldn't be in that seat for a night, if I were to decide on it.
According to the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) under Abiy's administration, more than 125000houses have been demolished and selectively ethnically profiled. If we calculate let us say there were 5 in each household more than half-million Ethiopians, and you are amused that The "good" thing about the Ethiopian people is their characteristic denying of credit where it is due. Had you been one of those who were thrown out for a hyena diner, you would have been outraged by your own ungrateful character of denying the credit to the good "great leader."

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2023, 19:50

አቶ አቢይ አህመድ አሊ፣ የውሸት ንጉስ፣ የፖሊቲካ ኪስ አውላቂ ሌባ ስልጣን ላይ መምጣት ከተንጠራራ ጀምሮ (ዛሬም ድረስ እየተንጠራራ ናው) 1.2 ሰዎች አስገድሏል ። ያ ሁሉ ካደረገ በኋላ አሁንም ስልጣን ላይ ለመውጣት እየታተረ ነው ። ግና ምናልባትም 70% ኢትዮጵያ አንቅሮ ተፍቶታል። የራሱ ዉሃ ተሸካሚ 250 ሌቦች ሰብስቦ 3 ቀን የቅጥፈት አፈታሪክ ቢለፈልፍ የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ የሱን ቪዲዮ እንኳን አይከፍትም ። ሺ ግዜ ይህን ጦር አለኝ፣ ያንን ጦር አለኝ ቢል መንግስቱም ያን ብሎ ነበር። ማንም የወረሙማ ጸረ ኢትዮጵያ እምቧይ ካብ አይፈራም፣ አያከብርም፣ ፍንክች አይልም!

ገንፎ መሞቱን ረስቶ ይትነፍሳል ይላሉ እናቶች!!!
Last edited by Horus on 05 Jun 2023, 12:51, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Jun 2023, 06:07

TGAA wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:33
DefendTheTruth wrote:

According to the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) under Abiy's administration, more than 125000houses have been demolished and selectively ethnically profiled. If we calculate let us say there were 5 in each household more than half-million Ethiopians, and you are amused that The "good" thing about the Ethiopian people is their characteristic denying of credit where it is due. Had you been one of those who were thrown out for a hyena diner, you would have been outraged by your own ungrateful character of denying the credit to the good "great leader."
Don't beat around the bush, if you by a miracle happen to care about the truth and through that about the country you wish to get a clinch to power, by any means.

Did Abiy Ahmed do something on the ground for Ethiopia and its people? A simple yes or no should suffice here.

Here is what one of your cohorts said just under this thread:
ሰው የሚለካው በትርክቱ ኃይል አይደለም ። በስራው ነው፣ በፕራክቲሱ ነው ፣ መላ ኢትዮጵያ በአይኑ የሚያየው እጅግ አሳፍሪ አረመኔነት ነው
You have the choice to be on the side of this ወፈፌ or the truth.

"ነገር እስኪገለጥ እውሸት ከውነት እኩል ትቆማለች".

I have no remorse for those who are constantly flouting the law of the land and go around and keep squattering as if they are only in a jungle. We need a law and order to make a progress!

I have only a remorse that those who looked away or even commissioned that such things happen under their watch in a country they were presumed to administer were not also held adequately accountable.

Those should also be punished more folds than those whose "houses" were allegedly demolished, in my view.

But it is also expected that የደም ነጋዴዎች will try everything possible to score something by multiplexing the noises raised here and there to many folds. This is their way of life.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Jun 2023, 07:26

እኔ የአብይን የሚታክት ቱሪናፋ መስማት ካቆምኩኝ ስድስት ወር አልፎኛል። ይኸ ቀጣፊ ሚኒስትሮቹን ሰብስቦ ስለ እርቶዶክስ ቤተክርስቲያን የዘባረቀ ዕለት የእሱን ቻፕተር ደግሜ ላልከፍት ዘግቼዋለሁ። ያን ዕለት በበግ ለምድ የተሸፈነ ክፉ ተኩላ መሆኑ ፍንትው ብሎ ተገለፀልኝ። ከዚያ ወዲህ አንድ ወይንም ሁለት ተባራሪ ዲስኩሩን ቢበዛ ለአንድ ደቂቃ እንጂ ከዚያ በላይ ሰምቸው አላውቅም። አይን ያወጣ ውሸቱንና በማር የተለበጠ መርዙን የምሰማበት ትዕግስቱ የለኝም።

ይዚህ ዕብድ ውሻ ስኬት የሚለካው፣ ባስመረቀው ፓርክና ጋራዥ ወይንም በተከለው የዛፍ ቁጥርና በደረደረው ወርቃማ ዲስኩር ከሆነ ይመችህ፣ አንደኛ መሪህ ነው።

እኔ ደግሞ እሱን የምለካው አንተ አደረገ ብለህ በምትመጻደቅበት ግዑዝ ነገርና አየር ላይ በሚተፋው ቱሪናፋው ሳይሆን መሬት ላይ ደም በሚያስለቅሳቸው ህዝቦች አይን ነው። ይኸ ዕብድ ውሻ በአምስት ዓመት ውስጥ ያልነከሰውና ያልለከፈው ህዝብ የለም። ትግራይን አተራምሶ ሲያበቃ አሁን ጉራጌንና አማራን እያመሳቀለ ነው። የመጣበት ኅብረተሰብም እርስበርሱ እየተፋጀ ነው። ቤተ እምነት ውስጥ ገብቶ ስለሚፈተፈት፣ በአማኞች ዓይን መስጂድና ቤተ-ክርስቲያን እንደገባች እርኩስ ዉሻ ነው የሚቆጠረው።

ሰላምና ደህንነትን ማስከበር የማይችል ሰው፣ በህዝቦች መካከል መግባባትና መቀራረብን ከመፍጠር ይልቅ እሳትና ቅራኔን የሚለኩስ ሰው የመጨረሻ ውዳቂ መሪ ነው።

DefendTheTruth wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Jun 2023, 10:11

ዉሽሽሽሽ፣ ድንቄም አነለይዝ አርጋ ሞታለች፣ ዉርጋጭ! ስንቁሽ አይገባሽም እንዴ?
Selam/ wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 07:26
እኔ የአብይን የሚታክት ቱሪናፋ መስማት ካቆምኩኝ ስድስት ወር አልፎኛል። ይኸ ቀጣፊ ሚኒስትሮቹን ሰብስቦ ስለ እርቶዶክስ ቤተክርስቲያን የዘባረቀ ዕለት የእሱን ቻፕተር ደግሜ ላልከፍት ዘግቼዋለሁ። ያን ዕለት በበግ ለምድ የተሸፈነ ክፉ ተኩላ መሆኑ ፍንትው ብሎ ተገለፀልኝ። ከዚያ ወዲህ አንድ ወይንም ሁለት ተባራሪ ዲስኩሩን ቢበዛ ለአንድ ደቂቃ እንጂ ከዚያ በላይ ሰምቸው አላውቅም። አይን ያወጣ ውሸቱንና በማር የተለበጠ መርዙን የምሰማበት ትዕግስቱ የለኝም።

ይዚህ ዕብድ ውሻ ስኬት የሚለካው፣ ባስመረቀው ፓርክና ጋራዥ ወይንም በተከለው የዛፍ ቁጥርና በደረደረው ወርቃማ ዲስኩር ከሆነ ይመችህ፣ አንደኛ መሪህ ነው።

እኔ ደግሞ እሱን የምለካው አንተ አደረገ ብለህ በምትመጻደቅበት ግዑዝ ነገርና አየር ላይ በሚተፋው ቱሪናፋው ሳይሆን መሬት ላይ ደም በሚያስለቅሳቸው ህዝቦች አይን ነው። ይኸ ዕብድ ውሻ በአምስት ዓመት ውስጥ ያልነከሰውና ያልለከፈው ህዝብ የለም። ትግራይን አተራምሶ ሲያበቃ አሁን ጉራጌንና አማራን እያመሳቀለ ነው። የመጣበት ኅብረተሰብም እርስበርሱ እየተፋጀ ነው። ቤተ እምነት ውስጥ ገብቶ ስለሚፈተፈት፣ በአማኞች ዓይን መስጂድና ቤተ-ክርስቲያን እንደገባች እርኩስ ዉሻ ነው የሚቆጠረው።

ሰላምና ደህንነትን ማስከበር የማይችል ሰው፣ በህዝቦች መካከል መግባባትና መቀራረብን ከመፍጠር ይልቅ እሳትና ቅራኔን የሚለኩስ ሰው የመጨረሻ ውዳቂ መሪ ነው።

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Jun 2023, 10:48

ካድሬው - ዕውነትን የሚያንፀባርቀውን፣ እንደዘበት የፃፍኩትን መልዕክት ለነጠፈው ልቦናህ ጠለቅ ያለ አናልስስ (analysis) ስለሆኖብህና መሸከም ስላቃታህ አፈርኩልህ። መልዕክቱን ፈርቶ መልዕክተኛውን የሚገስፅ እኩይ ብቻ ሳይሆን ድውይም ነው።
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 10:11
ዉሽሽሽሽ፣ ድንቄም አነለይዝ አርጋ ሞታለች፣ ዉርጋጭ! ስንቁሽ አይገባሽም እንዴ?
Selam/ wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 07:26

DefendTheTruth wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Jun 2023, 17:00

"አቧራን ማራገፍ፣ አሻራን ማስቀመጥ (ማኖር)" ሌላ ጥቅስ, yet another quotable quote.

አቧራዉ ግን አልራገፍም እያለ እያቅማማ ነዉ፣ መዉረድ እንጂ ሌላ አማራጭ የለዉም።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Jun 2023, 22:08

ሰው ሲረክስ ፤ ክፋት ሲነግስ:

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:00
"አቧራን ማራገፍ፣ አሻራን ማስቀመጥ (ማኖር)" ሌላ ጥቅስ, yet another quotable quote.

አቧራዉ ግን አልራገፍም እያለ እያቅማማ ነዉ፣ መዉረድ እንጂ ሌላ አማራጭ የለዉም።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Jun 2023, 22:12

መስጂድ የምታፈርስ ፣ አናትህ ይፍረስ!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 05 Jun 2023, 22:16

DefendTheTruth sounds like Horus a year ago. No matter how much evidence we presented him to the contrary, he used to insist Abiy is an angel lol then one day Abiy attack reached his village, turning him strong critique overnight

Let’s give Defend sometime, he’ll come around. Sorry to say but for some weak folks, it takes attack on close tribe members to realize the devil incarnate nature of this regime. Look at Aberu

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Jun 2023, 11:18

eden wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 22:16
DefendTheTruth sounds like Horus a year ago. No matter how much evidence we presented him to the contrary, he used to insist Abiy is an angel lol then one day Abiy attack reached his village, turning him strong critique overnight

Let’s give Defend sometime, he’ll come around. Sorry to say but for some weak folks, it takes attack on close tribe members to realize the devil incarnate nature of this regime. Look at Aberu
የደም ነጋዴዋ eden,

what you forgot in your "prognosis" is that you and I are from two different breeds:

You are a ደም ነጋዴ, many forumers agree with me on this, and I am someone prepared to pay the necessary sacrifices to achieve a better tomorrow.
ኢትዮጵያ ዉስጥ ሁለት ትግሎች ናቸዉ እየተካሄዱ ያሉት፡

- አንድ፡ ወደ እድል ና አቅም ብሎም ብልፅግና፣ ዋጋ እያስከፈለ።
- ሁለት፡ ወደ ችግር ና ስጋት (መከራ) ብሎም ጉስቅልና፣ በደም ነጋዶዎች እየተመራ።

ምርጫዉ የአንተ ነዉ፣ የተከበርከዉ ዜጋ!
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 4#p1392414

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Jun 2023, 21:23

ዶማ የፃፈው ዓርፍተ ነገር:
የደም ነጋዴዋ eden,… You are a ደም ነጋዴ,...

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:18
eden wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 22:16

የደም ነጋዴዋ eden,

what you forgot in your "prognosis" is that you and I are from two different breeds:

You are a ደም ነጋዴ, many forumers agree with me on this, and I am someone prepared to pay the necessary sacrifices to achieve a better tomorrow.
ኢትዮጵያ ዉስጥ ሁለት ትግሎች ናቸዉ እየተካሄዱ ያሉት፡

- አንድ፡ ወደ እድል ና አቅም ብሎም ብልፅግና፣ ዋጋ እያስከፈለ።
- ሁለት፡ ወደ ችግር ና ስጋት (መከራ) ብሎም ጉስቅልና፣ በደም ነጋዶዎች እየተመራ።

ምርጫዉ የአንተ ነዉ፣ የተከበርከዉ ዜጋ!
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 4#p1392414

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Jun 2023, 15:07

"ነገር እስኪገለጥ እውሸት ከውነት እኩል ትቆማለች"

በለን አልነበረም?

Revelations' ደብረ-ኤሊያስ ጉድ ሆነ