Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

We Eritrean earned to brag and ……

Post by Cigar » 03 Jun 2023, 16:56

We Eritreans should not give any other national, consent to demean or down us.
We should always believe that we are above any be it white or baboon African national.
Don’t ever say that saying so is like downing all nationals.
But truth be told we paid dearly and we earned not to be second to none and thus we should brag about our unique Eritreanism.
If that is not the case we would not see the hate, the divisive, jealousy filled crap we hear and see from the ones who are like pieces of gums under our shoes.
It is ok to be polite to those who respect us and give respect to them as well but still that should not make us feel that we shouldn’t feel superior to any freaking other nationals.
Unlike the funfunat aliet agames and even the freaking messed up neighboring countries, the fact that we are special, unique people that we are the only ones who are standing tall with pride.
So don’t hesitate to protect that uniqueness if attacked by low lives enemies.

Zack

Re: We Eritrean earned to brag and ……

Post by Zack » 03 Jun 2023, 19:03

So tell me why do u feel that u can be allowed to feel superior to other on what basis . What does Eritrea have that other country’s don’t have what is so unique about Eritrea. And please answer in a polite way . Is ur gdp higher then kenya or Tanzania do u develop ur own wapeons. Are u the first African country to develop its own cars . There is only one African country that develops or assembles cars. But those company are still owned by Germany . What is ur criteria to be better then other u have to bring evidence dear lad . U can compare ur self to African countries and maybe some developing countries. U can’t compare ur self to the the Europeans not even to some South American counties. All the gcc arab countries are ahead of u in terms of health education economy bussines . The only thing I can think that is good in Eritrea is that it has a large army that’s it

Dr Zackovich

Cigar

Re: We Eritrean earned to brag and ……

Post by Cigar » 03 Jun 2023, 19:33

Zack the newly born camel a’ss sniffer, I can tell you numerous facts why I said so, but I bet you know it.
Out of millions of reasons is the fact that unlike Eritrea, the Ogaden region which you claim is yours is still under the Ethiopians which you always reminds them.
Yes you all are inferior to us the Eritreans and I stand by it.