Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Heart wrenching view of our Tigrian cousins

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jun 2023, 00:30

We have leeches cadres in this forum who think that dream nothing but war and confrontation for the people of Tigray from their comfortable zone here in the west. The poor Tigrian on the other hand, despite they have sacrificed their children not for Tigray to have a better future but to enrich the few fat pigs.......Here is the a view of Tigrians queuing for food aid in Tigray......ትሓጺብካ ኣብ ጭቃ

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Heart wrenching view of our Tigrian cousins

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Jun 2023, 00:52

ከተሳሳትኩ አርሙኝ። ይህ ወረፋ ሲም ካርድ ለመግዛት ይመስለኛል። ሙክንያቱም የትግራይ ህዝብ የሕወሃት መሪዎቻችንን ከድሮን ጥቃት ለመከላከል በሚያስችል ደረጃ እጅግ የላቀ ዲጅታል ቴክኖሎጂ የታጠቀ ነው። :roll: :roll:

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jun 2023, 01:04

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ

እመር ተገዳዳይ :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 00:30
We have leeches cadres in this forum who think that dream nothing but war and confrontation for the people of Tigray from their comfortable zone here in the west. The poor Tigrian on the other hand, despite they have sacrificed their children not for Tigray to have a better future but to enrich the few fat pigs.......Here is the a view of Tigrians queuing for food aid in Tigray......ትሓጺብካ ኣብ ጭቃ

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jun 2023, 04:50

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jun 2023, 05:28

Right

Post by Right » 03 Jun 2023, 06:23

Heart Wrenching View of our Tigrian cousins
You have admitted that you are closely related. That is a good start. You both are speaking a language called Tigrigna as the name indicated was born in Tigray. Recognize that. The next step would be to recognize the contributions of Tigrians to put you in the independence quagmire you are in.
Evolve. A good beginning.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Jun 2023, 14:21

Right wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 06:23
You have admitted that you are closely related. That is a good start. You both are speaking a language called Tigrigna as the name indicated was born in Tigray. Recognize that. The next step would be to recognize the contributions of Tigrians to put you in the independence quagmire you are in.

The origin of your religion and culture is Eritrea. ኣብ ትግራይ ዘለዉ ትግርኛ ብቋንቋን ባህልን ዝምልከት ኣብነቶም ኤርትራ ኢያ ። ንዓኻ 'ውን ከምኡ ማለት እዩ ። ጽልኢ ገዲፍካ ትሑት ኰንካ ክትማሃር ጸዓር ። ሽዑ ስጋዕ ክንደይ ከም ዝሰልጠካ ክተስተባህል ኢኻ ።

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 03 Jun 2023, 14:52

Deqi

Why are 99% Eritreans are starving every day without no wars in their land and with all the Red Sea fish?

The Tigray People were at wars literally for 5 years and during the two years Genocidal wars the coward Eritrea Army, Amhara, Ethiopia Army they purposely burned down crops, agricultural, where house for food, stolen the tractors and the Tigray People were fighting the many different countries invaders armies by themselves and God to defeated all of them.

Don't forget the Derg -Ethiopia used the same tactics to starve the Tigray People but that didn't stopped the Tigray People from destroying the derg-Ethiopia army and marched to Addis Ababa.

The same will happen again no food shortages will stop the Tigray People from storming Eritrea to hunt down the criminals Leaders and their supporter's.

BTW:We hate seeing any innocent defenseless Eritreans starving or dying in the Red Sea or the desert fleeing Eritrea.

We thought you were the few Smart Eritrean on this site.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 03 Jun 2023, 15:12

Dumbest Agame ever...
How many countries are there in the world that speak Arabic? 37, Spanish speaking countries? 28 so according to your dumbest assumption, they all should be form one country? Like Arabia or Spanish? Now, back to E. Africa, how many countries are there who has Somali speakers? 4, Afar? 3 so, should all be together in one country?

Eating expired wheat has shrinked your little brain....I guess

Right wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 06:23

Right

Post by Right » 03 Jun 2023, 16:21

Abe & Kebena,
Ok - don’t take it personal.
It’s is you who called the Tigrians “our Tigrian cousin” but not me.
If you are that much closely related then the ownership of Tigrigna language shouldn’t be a problem. They called themselves Tigrai and you prefer to be called Eritrea. I think that is where the confusion is.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 03 Jun 2023, 16:56

Right wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:21
Abe & Kebena,
If you are that much closely related then the ownership of Tigrigna language shouldn’t be a problem. They called themselves Tigrai and you prefer to be called Eritrea. I think that is where the confusion is.
But, Eritrea is a mother of nine distinctive ethnics and languages. What about the rest of the 8 ethnics? You guys seems to associate the Eritrean Tigreana speakers aka Kebessan as the only habitats of Eritrea. Eritrea belongs to all. Tigrena speakers are only a part of the whole country.
As I stated before, two similar ethnics could live across the border or even in multiple countries, that doesn't make them they are the same or should be in the same country. As Deqi calling them Cousins, first off, Deqi doesn't represents the rest of Eritreans plus, he is being sarcastic when he calls them cousins because of what the trigreans desperately want to associate with Eritreans.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jun 2023, 18:35

:oops: :oops:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Jun 2023, 19:06

Right wrote:
Abe & Kebena,

1_There are no such things as " closely related " ," our Tigrayan cousins " , " African Unity " or " Arab Unity ". ( That demands high level of consciousness. )

2_If you are male or female that is what you are. You do not say that " you call yourself male or female. "

-

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Jun 2023, 19:25

kebena05 wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:56
Right wrote:
Abe & Kebena,
But, Eritrea is a mother of nine distinctive ethnics and languages.What about the rest of the 8 ethnics? You guys seems to associate the Eritrean Tigreana speakers aka Kebessan as the only habitats of Eritrea. Eritrea belongs to all. Tigrena speakers are only a part of the whole country.

As I stated before, two similar ethnics could live across the border or even in multiple countries, that doesn't make them they are the same or should be in the same country. As Deqi calling them Cousins, first off, Deqi doesn't represents the rest of Eritreans plus, he is being sarcastic when he calls them cousins because of what the trigreans desperately want to associate with Eritreans.

The 8 biherat are your brothers and sisters -- your close family members.

-

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 03 Jun 2023, 19:57

Abe Abraham wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 19:25
kebena05 wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:56
Right wrote:
Abe & Kebena,
But, Eritrea is a mother of nine distinctive ethnics and languages.What about the rest of the 8 ethnics? You guys seems to associate the Eritrean Tigreana speakers aka Kebessan as the only habitats of Eritrea. Eritrea belongs to all. Tigrena speakers are only a part of the whole country.

The 8 biherat are your brothers and sisters -- your close family members.

-
What's that supposed to mean Mr. Ape?

Right

Post by Right » 03 Jun 2023, 20:55

But, Eritrea is a mother of nine distinctive ethnics and languages. What about the rest of the 8 ethnics? You guys seems to associate the Eritrean Tigreana speakers aka Kebessan as the only habitats of Eritrea.
I responded to what was posted in the thread. “Cousin” is a family member. At least you tried to come up with an explanation. You should’ve done it earlier instead of name calling and acting erratic.
It is pretty clear to us that if you can’t be good to your cousins and neighbours then you can’t be good to us. We are not that stupid.

We have stated time and again deceits, manipulation and outsmarting attempt is not the way for permanent peace and stability. You should have learned from the 90s as you have it all with the TPLF. It didn’t last long because reality won’t allow it.

Learn from other countries of similar size, think twice about your future and do the right thing.
There is much more to gain by doing the right thing than blackmailing and deceit.

That is an honest advice, take it or leave it. It is your problem but not ours.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jun 2023, 20:58

Kunama live in Eritrea and Ethiopia (Cross Border)
Afar live in Eritrea and Ethiopia (Cross Border)
Tigrinya live in Eritrea and Ethiopia (Cross Border)

Beja live in Eritrea and Sudan (Cross Border)

Right wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 20:55
But, Eritrea is a mother of nine distinctive ethnics and languages. What about the rest of the 8 ethnics? You guys seems to associate the Eritrean Tigreana speakers aka Kebessan as the only habitats of Eritrea.
I responded to what was posted in the thread. “Cousin” is a family member. At least you tried to come up with an explanation. You should’ve done it earlier instead of name calling and acting erratic.
It is pretty clear to us that if you can’t be good to your cousins and neighbours then you can’t be good to us. We are not that stupid.

We have stated time and again deceits, manipulation and outsmarting attempt is not the way for permanent peace and stability. You should have learned from the 90s as you have it all with the TPLF. It didn’t last long because reality won’t allow it.

Learn from other countries of similar size, think twice about your future and do the right thing.
There is much more to gain by doing the right thing than blackmailing and deceit.

That is an honest advice, take it or leave it. It is your problem but not ours.

Right

Post by Right » 03 Jun 2023, 21:26

Kunama live in Eritrea and Ethiopia (Cross Border)
Afar live in Eritrea and Ethiopia (Cross Border)
Tigrinya live in Eritrea and Ethiopia (Cross Border)

Beja live in Eritrea and Sudan (Cross Border)
Ok. Remember I am responding to the “our Tigrian cousins” thread posted.

It is important to note that I have zero interest in the fight between the TPLF and the Eritrean government. Fight to death and sort it out in the battlefield, I don’t care. But take out my Ethiopia that includes the people of Tigray.