Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Natnael Mekonnen " ድሮስ ሻለቃ ዳዊት የሚመራው ግንባር የት ሊደርስ "

Post by almaze » 02 Jun 2023, 20:43

It is time for members of the Amhara ethnic group to put an end to their never-ending mockery and slander of their own people.

Noble Amhara

Re: Natnael Mekonnen " ድሮስ ሻለቃ ዳዊት የሚመራው ግንባር የት ሊደርስ "

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Jun 2023, 21:14

Fano left debre elias after inflicting 200 casualities on GoE it will continually roam the region these 7 men are civilians used for propaganda

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 02 Jun 2023, 22:26

Even though I have no idea who is lying, I can state categorically that someone is. There appears to be a disparity between the photographs submitted by both parties.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Jun 2023, 07:38

almaze wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 20:43
It is time for members of the Amhara ethnic group to put an end to their never-ending mockery and slander of their own people.

Is Aberu among these guys, or decided to finally fight like a man and die for the "cause" he believed in?

This will be the litmus test of Aberu.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 03 Jun 2023, 10:04

Natnael Mekonnen A.K.A. Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Erkhusan Agga*mes:--- MushMushat Guahafat Bast*ard Prosti*tutes Agga*mes:--- Why Don't You Entertain That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Who*re Mother. Get Lost Now Gimmattamm Shettattam Agga*mes.

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Jun 2023, 11:29

DefendTheTruth wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 07:38

DDT,

Someone must be a retard to believe this childish drama. This is damaging and humiliating to Abiy Ahmed himself. The image shows how defeated Abiy Ahmed is. First, this is more likely a staged drama than the reality on ground. Second, where are the captives? :lol: You telling me these are captives by the "government" after declaring an all out war a month ago on Amhara region :mrgreen: The drama producer is stupid. See how many times they dupliate the same individual out of 5-7 so called fake "captives". Is that how much the use of heavy artilleries and drones produced? Just 5-7 individuals? On the other hand, tune to what VOA and DW reported - hundreds of OLF-ENDF wounded and scores dead. If these 5-7 Amhara forces brought that much fatality to OLF-ENDF they are real hero. By the way, did you capture Eskindir Nega? The goal was to capture him. Or was the goal to destroy churches as it is also another agenda, and while trying so the local Fano faced off your rag tag OLF-ENDF? By the way how many guns were collected from Fano (through this disarmament campaign) or how many heavy artilleries lost to Fano? I guess Fano luckily got armed now than a month before, thanks to the defeat of Abiy Ahmed.

Is Aberu among these guys, or decided to finally fight like a man and die for the "cause" he believed in?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Jun 2023, 16:40

Abere wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 11:29
DefendTheTruth wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 07:38

DDT,

Someone must be a retard to believe this childish drama. This is damaging and humiliating to Abiy Ahmed himself. The image shows how defeated Abiy Ahmed is. First, this is more likely a staged drama than the reality on ground. Second, where are the captives? :lol: You telling me these are captives by the "government" after declaring an all out war a month ago on Amhara region :mrgreen: The drama producer is stupid. See how many times they dupliate the same individual out of 5-7 so called fake "captives". Is that how much the use of heavy artilleries and drones produced? Just 5-7 individuals? On the other hand, tune to what VOA and DW reported - hundreds of OLF-ENDF wounded and scores dead. If these 5-7 Amhara forces brought that much fatality to OLF-ENDF they are real hero. By the way, did you capture Eskindir Nega? The goal was to capture him. Or was the goal to destroy churches as it is also another agenda, and while trying so the local Fano faced off your rag tag OLF-ENDF? By the way how many guns were collected from Fano (through this disarmament campaign) or how many heavy artilleries lost to Fano? I guess Fano luckily got armed now than a month before, thanks to the defeat of Abiy Ahmed.

ነገሩ የተሳካ ይመስላል፣ አይደል?

ያን ሰይኮፓት በታርክ የመጀመርያ የታርክ አተላ ሆነዉ ይመዘገባል። ግንባሩን አዉጆ በሰምንት ዉስጥ መፈርጠጥን የመረጠዉ ዝቅጠት!

Eskinder Nega, the first in history as someone who declared the foundating of his front (Amhara People's Front, which started recruiting monks in the region into the ranks and files of his newly created Front, could have also been called Amhara Monk's Front) and after a week he is already on the run, I don't think he will escape.

A psychopat can't lead a family, let alone a Front or a country!