Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member+

[New Video]The Tigray People Said Tigray Is My Country That Will Make You Cry:

Post by Tigray People » 02 Jun 2023, 18:49

The invaders have made a huge mistakes that they galvanized the entire Tigray People to fight them back and invoked the Tigray People nationalists culture and TIGRE identity in full gear.

We were advocating for referendum a peaceful process of separation so no innocent defenseless Ethiopian will suffer in wars.

But unfortunately the past 5 years that is exactly what it was millions innocent defenseless Ethiopian across the country were harmed by the devil servants.

All innocent defenseless people are children of God no matter their ethnic.

Long Live the Tigray People!

Awet Nehafsh Tigray People!

Republic of Tigray People!

Eternal Glory to Martyrs Tigray

Last edited by Tigray People on 02 Jun 2023, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.

Tigray People
Member+

Re: [New Video] Tigray People Said Tigray Is My Country That Will Make You Cry:

Post by Tigray People » 02 Jun 2023, 19:11

Note:

The original Singer of that music Tigray Adey is no other than the legendary Atakilti Hailemichael who died to early but is considered one of the top Tigray Singers.

His music has galvanized the entire Tigray People and the Youth for the Republic of the Tigray People.

Long Live Tigray Singers!

Tigray People
Member+

Re: [New Video] Tigray People Said Tigray Is My Country That Will Make You Cry:

Post by Tigray People » 02 Jun 2023, 19:39

Note:

The Tigray People needs to make a long term decision that will guarantee thier peace, security, stability, development by reclaiming all of your ancient land the entire Eritrea, afari region, massive Tigray land in Amhara and declare independence.

Afterwards we can be good neighbors with ordinary Amhara people, Oromo people etc etc .

It is not fair the Tigray People have being fighting wars for thousands of years with huge cost in Life, resources,socio economy.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: [New Video]The Tigray People Said Tigray Is My Country That Will Make You Cry:

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jun 2023, 04:46

Tigray People
Member+

Re: [New Video]The Tigray People Said Tigray Is My Country That Will Make You Cry:

Post by Tigray People » 03 Jun 2023, 13:40

Tesfa News

Why is 99% innocent Eritreans are starving every day without no wars in their Land?

The Tigray People fought dozens of foreign countries armies in their backyard turned them into fertilizer.

You Banda Traitor Eritrea, Amhara, Ethiopian soldiers burned the crop's and where house to starve the Tigray People but to no avail and turned you into fertilizer.

The worst yet to come for Banda Eritreans government and genocide supporter's.