Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dark Energy

Re: Our priorities

Post by Dark Energy » 03 Jun 2023, 13:37

Fugly looking aging donkey Fed up,

You are very emotional like your ancestors. you can’t speak Tigrigna, so leave it alone. I am Eritrea born in Eritrea. I. advocate for the people of Eritrea. BTW, is your adgi wiffy complaining about your oldie wrinkly thing not working….Let me introduce you to a scientific term called Nitric Acid. If Via-gra is not working for you do what you donkeys do during luv making. Let her give you a good kick straight in your adgi thing. That will provide nitric acid to get in your donkey blood vessels and call the your doc and share that with him. By the way, did you complete your elementary eductions half century ago? That explains a lot. You grew up as poor amiche, you live possibly in poverty as poor ignorant amiche. Waste-of spe-rm that you were all along. :P :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 03 Jun 2023, 14:10

Fuc-king ugly aregit amiche, :evil:

So, you are making a threat 😎 :lol: :lol: You are an idiot and useless adgi. I must have gotten to the bare bone of your stupid existence. Shyyy-t head. Please pass my regards to your adgi wife and children.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Jun 2023, 15:38

Dark Energy wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 14:10
Fuc-king ugly aregit amiche, :evil:

So, you are making a threat 😎 :lol: :lol: You are an idiot and useless adgi. I must have gotten to the bare bone of your stupid existence. Shyyy-t head. Please pass my regards to your adgi wife and children.
ለኸባጥ ሓሳዊ አረጊት ፈሳዊ አጋመ... አሚል ቫያግራ::

ል*ዳህ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Jun 2023, 15:42

Dark Energy wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 13:37
Fugly looking aging donkey Fed up,

You are very emotional like your ancestors. you can’t speak Tigrigna, so leave it alone. I am Eritrea born in Eritrea. I. advocate for the people of Eritrea. BTW, is your adgi wiffy complaining about your oldie wrinkly thing not working….Let me introduce you to a scientific term called Nitric Acid. If Via-gra is not working for you do what you donkeys do during luv making. Let her give you a good kick straight in your adgi thing. That will provide nitric acid to get in your donkey blood vessels and call the your doc and share that with him. By the way, did you complete your elementary eductions half century ago? That explains a lot. You grew up as poor amiche, you live possibly in poverty as poor ignorant amiche. Waste-of spe-rm that you were all along. :P :lol:
ለኸባጥ ሓሳዊ ኡጉም

ሓተፍተፍ... ሓለውለው ...ኣፈርፈር ^^^ መነዴኻ ከምብበልካ ትሓስብ? ተካል ገጽካ ቫያግራ አረጊት :lol: :lol: :P

እንተዋወቃለን እኮ....:: ፈስ

justo

Post by justo » 04 Jun 2023, 23:52

Not demarcating the border against such sentiments is unforgivable. Trying to integrate your country with such entities is even worse. A similar survey in Ethiopia would have been fun to get hold of. That we are even discussing this veritable non-issue in Eritrea is enough to get one furious, it has been inserted into our dialogue by Isaias, it is his issue not ours.