Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

TPLF ignored Isaias when they could remove him from power and the USA should not repeat the same mistake!

Post by Axumezana » 02 Jun 2023, 11:51

- The spiritual aspect of Isaias Afeworki ,

Isaias is anointed by a powerful spirit( demon) called the spirit of Nakfa. Isaias gets his inspirations, guidelines and protections with the help of witchcrafts and has been the member of the deep satanic world for so many years. Watch every interview Isaias did on his annual ritual and you will find he talks very little about the land he administers, Eriteria but talks a lot about the region and the world at large . He is filled with the spirit of pride and arrogance with an attitude of "give me time and I can do it " similar to the scientist (Archimedes) who claimed " give me a long bar and a place to stand and I can move the world" . Isaias has been the master mind behind the Tigray war (1) with a clearly stipulated objective of destroying TPLF and Tigray to the extent of commiting genocide and he has accomplished it using PM Abiy as a leverage. He initiated the "No More " movement using PM Abiy and Ethiopias' diplomatic power as a leverage with the objective of mobilizing the whole Africa against the West but failed as Prime Minister Abiy was forced by the USA and Europe to shelf that campaign.

- What is currently Isaias doing?

Isaias is currently preaching the heralding of a new world order where the USA is unseated from it's super power position, perhaps replaced by China, and he is presenting himself as a victim of the USA hegemony but able to stand it & an icon of resistance. He further wants to leverage on the axis of evil China, Russia and Iran to put pressure on USA even to the extent of igniting a third world war.

- The way forward:

The USA, EU & Israel should not make the mistake TPLF had made & accelerate regime change in Eriteria. The fact that Isaias is unwilling to vacate Ethiopian sovereign land is enough reason for Abiy and TDF to launch an attack on Eriteria with support of the USA, EU and Israel and weaken Isaias's grip on power and his ultimate removal.

(1)https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... r#p1389721
Last edited by Axumezana on 03 Jun 2023, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: The TPLF ignored Isaias when they could remove him from power and the USA should not repeat the same mistake!

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 02 Jun 2023, 12:48

MushMushat Guahafat Bast*ard Prosti*tutes Agga*mes:--- Why Don't You Entertain That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Who*re Mother. Get Lost Now Gimmattamm Shettattam Agga*mes.

Axumezana

Re: The TPLF ignored Isaias when they could remove him from power and the USA should not repeat the same mistake!

Post by Axumezana » 02 Jun 2023, 15:51

Axumezana wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 11:51

Isaias is anointed by a powerful spirit( demon) called the spirit of Nakfa. Isaias gets his inspirations, guidelines and protections with the help of witchcrafts and has been the member of the deep satanic world for so many years. Watch every interview Isaias did on his annual ritual and you will find he talks very little about the land he administers, Eriteria but talks a lot about the region and the world at large . He is filled with the spirit of pride and arrogance with an attitude of "give me time and I can do it " similar to the scientist (Archimedes) who claimed " give me a long bar and a place to stand and I can move the world" . Isaias has been the master mind behind the Tigray war (1) with a clearly stipulated objective of destroying TPLF and Tigray to the extent of commiting genocide and he has accomplished it using PM Abiy as a leverage. He initiated the "No More " movement using PM Abiy and Ethiopias' diplomatic power as a leverage with the objective of mobilizing the whole Africa against the West but failed as Prime Minister Abiy was forced by the USA and Europe to shelf that campaign.

Isaias is currently preaching the heralding of a new world order where the USA is unseated from it's super power position, perhaps replaced by China, and he is presenting himself as a victim of the USA hegemony but able to stand it & an icon of resistance. He further wants to leverage on the axis of evil China, Russia and Iran to put pressure on USA even to the extent of igniting a third world war.

- The way forward:

The USA, EU & Israel should not make the mistake TPLF had made & accelerate regime change in Eriteria. The fact that Isaias is unwilling to vacate Ethiopian sovereign land is enough reason for Abiy and TDF to launch an attack on Eriteria with support of the USA, EU and Israel and weaken Isaias's grip on power and his ultimate removal.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 03 Jun 2023, 12:47

Axumezana wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 15:51
Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Re: TPLF ignored Isaias when they could remove him from power and the USA should not repeat the same mistake!

Post by Axumezana » 03 Jun 2023, 22:02

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Re: TPLF ignored Isaias when they could remove him from power and the USA should not repeat the same mistake!

Post by Axumezana » 04 Jun 2023, 06:10

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 04 Jun 2023, 12:33

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 04 Jun 2023, 12:36

Very funny paragraph

Laughing

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 04 Jun 2023, 20:59

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Jun 2023, 00:27

Axumezana wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 12:33
Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Jun 2023, 05:46

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Jun 2023, 13:14

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Jun 2023, 18:53

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Jun 2023, 20:29

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 06 Jun 2023, 21:26

Axumezana wrote:

- The way forward: