Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kebena05

Re: Eritrean Airforce

Post by kebena05 » 03 Jun 2023, 13:32

Agameman/AgameLady Whorr
When the heronic Eritrean Airforce drop the first accurate target in your Chigray, you and your likes would be the first one to roll on the ground of the West and wailing like a B1thch, screaming Joe Biden. You MF are good at crying like a whr when you get spank and leave your towns and villages to Shaebia up on the first bullet fired.

Somaliman wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 05:30

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 03 Jun 2023, 13:57

Eritrea's fleet of Russian fighter aircraft is suffering from a chronic lack of maintenance and as a result are rarely flown.

What else would you expect when you buy unserviceable scraps sold off by Moldova, which is one of the poorest countries in Europe!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 03 Jun 2023, 14:03

AgameMan (somaliman :lol: :lol: ),

Is your source Wikipedia? Don't you know that our air force focked your Agame arse just recently! We are willing to oblige if you want some more drilling!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jun 2023, 16:54

Somaliman wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 23:40
Wedi Mohammed Hagos!

The problem with Eritrean snowflakes is, their hate to the alcoholic junk is so deep, it clouds their common sense. During my visit to Eritrea In 2016, I asked one member of the Eritrean Air force, how they were coping to maintain the aircraft despite the sanctions and he said, though there are difficulty to obtain the spare parts, we are coping excellent.

Now, Who are the snowflakes and khat addicted fella to talk crap about the Eritrean Air Force?

During my visit to Eritrea In 2016, I asked one member of the Eritrean Air force
Who do you think you can fool, you little idiot donkey!

You perfectly know that you're the last one to dare to take their dirty fa.g.got ar.se back to Eritrea, leave alone being able to enquire about the Eritrean Airforce to " one member of the Eritrean Air force."

FYI, there's no such thing as " one member of the Eritrean Air force." The air force is not a club. You're confusing your club of [deleted].gots with everything!

Anyone but you! You zip it up, you little [deleted]. No one even knows who the fu.ck you're, neither does any Eritrean bother about you or interacts with you. You're an outcast on this forum, as we all demean you to the highest order.

You're the only one on this forum who parrots khat! I can swear that you chew khat yourself and hang with Somalis for this matter. Have you ever heard, "The pot calling the kettle black! like many other Somalis, I've never bothered about this sh.it.

Trust me, you're the last one on this forum with whom I would waste my time, and I'm sure you noticed this long ago, as I've extremely rarely reacted to your diarrhea of the mouth.

People happen sometimes to say stupid things, but you were born stupid and have a whole life to be an idiot.

Trust me, if I wanted to hear from an as.shole, i would fa.rt! I would slap you right in the face, but that would be animal abuse.

Don't hate me, i'm not insulting you but just describing you.
Wurya :mrgreen:
Currently i am not in the mood to Blaze your orangatang khat addicted arse, but Let me put it briefly. Don't judge people by your own standard . Just because you lie and boast that you own one Camel and are married to 4 xalimo despite your existence is a waste of oxygen, it doesn't necessarily apply to everyone. I need to stop here, i don't want to be presscharged for abuse of an animal.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 04 Jun 2023, 06:30

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:54
Somaliman wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Wedi Mohammed Hagos!

The problem with Eritrean snowflakes is, their hate to the alcoholic junk is so deep, it clouds their common sense. During my visit to Eritrea In 2016, I asked one member of the Eritrean Air force, how they were coping to maintain the aircraft despite the sanctions and he said, though there are difficulty to obtain the spare parts, we are coping excellent.

Now, Who are the snowflakes and khat addicted fella to talk crap about the Eritrean Air Force?

During my visit to Eritrea In 2016, I asked one member of the Eritrean Air force

You perfectly know that you're the last one to dare to take their dirty fa.g.got ar.se back to Eritrea, leave alone being able to enquire about the Eritrean Airforce to " one member of the Eritrean Air force."

FYI, there's no such thing as " one member of the Eritrean Air force." The air force is not a club. You're confusing your club of [deleted].gots with everything!

Wise people say something because they've something to say, but you pop up with your diarrhea because you need to vomit!

Anyone but you! You zip it up, you little [deleted]. No one even knows who the fu.ck you're, neither does any Eritrean bother about you or interacts with you. You're an outcast on this forum, as we all demean you to the highest order.

You're the only one on this forum who parrots khat! I can swear that you chew khat yourself and hang with Somalis for this matter. Have you ever heard, "The pot calling the kettle black! like many other Somalis, I've never bothered about this sh.it.

Trust me, you're the last one on this forum with whom I would waste my time, and I'm sure you noticed this long ago, as I've extremely rarely reacted to your diarrhea of the mouth.

People happen sometimes to say stupid things, but you were born stupid and have a whole life to be an idiot.

Trust me, if I wanted to hear from an as.shole, i would fa.rt! I would slap you right in the face, but that would be animal abuse.

Currently i am not in the mood to Blaze your orangatang khat addicted arse, but Let me put it briefly. Don't judge people by your own standard . Just because you lie and boast that you own one Camel and are married to 4 xalimo despite your existence is a waste of oxygen, it doesn't necessarily apply to everyone. I need to stop here, i don't want to be presscharged for abuse of an animal.

Donkey Arawit,

You're demeaning camels, yet it's Eritrea that's bragging about them and using them as its national emblem and not Somalia, even though Somalia has more camels than any other country on Earth!

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Jun 2023, 05:07

they are farmers most Abyssinians by default whether in eritrea or ethiopia look down on camels they consider farming a noble job where as we consider farming a job of the lest fortunate folks not all Somalis but the proud nomadic Somalis. Fed up and Cigar also looks down on camels.. But its mostly highland Eritreans on this forum and they are like the Amhara and the tigray. The Tigre beja afar and saho. would never dislke the camels

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jun 2023, 05:32

Zack wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 05:07
they are farmers most Abyssinians by default whether in eritrea or ethiopia look down on camels they consider farming a noble job where as we consider farming a job of the lest fortunate folks not all Somalis but the proud nomadic Somalis. Fed up and Cigar also looks down on camels.. But its mostly highland Eritreans on this forum and they are like the Amhara and the tigray. The Tigre beja afar and saho. would never dislke the camels

Dr Zackovich

Zack,

All Somalis are nomadic by default. Those Somalis who are exclusively farmers are not originally from the Somali ethnic.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jun 2023, 05:56

Zack wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 05:07

Dr Zackovich

By the same token, although a limited number of Somalis living in coastal areas is nowadays eating fish, in the not-so-distant past, even these never bothered about eating fish, despite Somalia is owning the longest national coastline in Africa, as people eating fish are seen less fortunate.

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Jun 2023, 07:38

yeah u are right in the south this is the case beesha jareerweyne are not ethnic Somalis.
in the north we have some farming people but it is very small maybe 3 percent those farmers in the north are also semi nomadic so its hand by hand

About the fish ur right great example really

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jun 2023, 08:08

Zack wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 07:38
yeah u are right in the south this is the case beesha jareerweyne are not ethnic Somalis.
in the north we have some farming people but it is very small maybe 3 percent those farmers in the north are also semi nomadic so its hand by hand

Dr Zackovich

BTW, waxaan u maleynayaa inaad aragtay inaan beryahan dambe ku soo jeestay ciyaalkan deriska jabuuti, maxaa yeeley dhuusadoodaa badatay. Waddankoodan, aynu wada ognahay wuxuu yahay, ee ay ka wada cararayaan ee midba gees isku qaadayoo uu u baxsanayo, sidii libaax ama waraabe xoolo u soo dhex galay, ayay hadana janna yar noogaba dhigayaan.

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Jun 2023, 08:18

wadankoodu wa baabaa oo wa run oo way ka wada carareen , badankoodu waxay halkan ka amaanan afewerqi oo waxay leeyihin wa madaxweyne fiican laakin run ahaanti way ka so horjeedan oo way og yihin inu cabudhiyey. oo u si xun u galay , dhamantood askar bu ka dhigtay 10 centi bu siiya askari kasta bishi. Nolol maha. Laakin waxay doonayaan inay iska giijiyaan ilmaadeeradood oo tigray ah oo ay hada col yihin. Laakin wa run dhuusadoooda iyo faankooda naga batay.

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jun 2023, 08:19

Zack wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 07:38

Dr Zackovich

Also, in the south, among Rahaweyn/Raxaweyn or Digil & Mirifle, there are farmers while being nomads with plenty of camels at the same time. Raxaweyn owns the highest camel population in Somalia.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jun 2023, 08:20

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:54
Somaliman wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Wedi Mohammed Hagos!

^^^^ this truth must hurt

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jun 2023, 08:25

Zack wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:18
wadankoodu wa baabaa oo wa run oo way ka wada carareen , badankoodu waxay halkan ka amaanan afewerqi oo waxay leeyihin wa madaxweyne fiican laakin run ahaanti way ka so horjeedan oo way og yihin inu cabudhiyey. oo u si xun u galay , dhamantood askar bu ka dhigtay 10 centi bu siiya askari kasta bishi. Nolol maha. Laakin waxay doonayaan inay iska giijiyaan ilmaadeeradood oo tigray ah oo ay hada col yihin. Laakin wa run dhuusadoooda iyo faankooda naga batay.

Dr Zackovich

SPOT ON, bro.

Thanks.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jun 2023, 08:37

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Ta kale, intaa waxay yiraahdaan, Soomaali way na jecel yihiin.

Waa beentood. Haddaan ka hadlo Soomaalidaan ka soo jeedo ee Somalia, Ethiopian iyo Eritrean nooma kala soocna, waa isugu kaa ya mid.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jun 2023, 09:07

Somaliman wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:37
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Ta kale, intaa waxay yiraahdaan, Soomaali way na jecel yihiin.

Waa beentood. Haddaan ka hadlo Soomaalidaan ka soo jeedo ee Somalia, Ethiopian iyo Eritrean nooma kala soocna, waa isugu kaa ya mid.
What a drama queen :lol:

iska aamus. anigana afsoomaali baan qori karaa, agamee [deleted]. Af-soomaali ma cayneyno sidaad dabadaada agameed noogu dadaashay in aad sidaa noogu dhaadhacdo waayo ma tihid YAR EE AGAME KA SOO BAXAY CHIGRAY zone.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jun 2023, 09:21

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
ma jiro gabi ahaanba SOOMAALI madashan. Ha dhididin ragga agameee yar. fiiri xitaa af-soomaali baan qori karaa. miyey iga dhigaysaa soomaali? haba yaraatee.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Jun 2023, 09:28

Well done to charcoal faced Fed_Up.

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Jun 2023, 09:39

wa run Somalida maba kala yaqanan xabashida sidoodaba, mida kale waxay moodayaan in ay Somalidu jecelyihin sababtoo ah xiligi ay jabhada ahayayeen bay somalia tageertay, iyaga taas bay u qateen in la jecelyahay. balse tigrayga iyo gaala madowdaba wala tageeray. waxay ahayd arin siyaasadeed ma daama somalia iyo itoobiya is hayeen, wa waxay somalia marka jabhadihi ereteria iyo tigray ay u tageeereen. Laakin saaxibtinimo jacayl maha. Mida kale somalidi xabashida makala jecla iyaga iyo oromodu wa isku mid. badanka ereterinya muslinkoodu wa dad wanaagsan halkan laakin waxa ka buuxa wa ku masiixiyinta oo badankoodu itoobiya ku so koreen xiya ereteriya kumay korin.

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Jun 2023, 09:43

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:21
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
ma jiro gabi ahaanba SOOMAALI madashan. Ha dhididin ragga agameee yar. fiiri xitaa af-soomaali baan qori karaa. miyey iga dhigaysaa soomaali? haba yaraatee.

Google translate can translate for u but it cant teach u grammer and proper sentences

when one is using there are no Somalis here
one writes .. Meeshan Somali ma joogaan. u cant u use majiro because it doesnt make sense. because when one uses majiro he is refering to a thing or on object and not a person. Just a lesson one on one in Somali

ha dhiddin is correct then after that may iga dhigaysa Somali, is good but u cant write haba yaraate after that , u write before it before or not at all

Dr Zackovich