Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Eritrean Airforce

Post by Somaliman » 02 Jun 2023, 04:04

The Eritrean Airforce is composed of Su-25s and MiG-29 scraps manufactured by the former Soviet Union over 43 years ago that were abandoned in Moldova and Georgia over 32 years ago following the collapse of the Soviet Union that both countries sold off to Eritrea and Yemen, as these planes proved too expensive to maintain or unserviceable.

Only a little donkey that has no shame whatsoever could dare to boast about these!

Even if these planes can barely fly, leave alone being fit to engage in combat, they're for display only, as pilots use them as an opportunity to flee the country.
15 Eritrean air force members have reportedly fled Eritrea, seeking political asylum to an undisclosed government.

A military pilot sent by Eritrea to Saudi Arabia to reclaim a jet stolen by two fellow officers when they flew to seek asylum has herself defected!

Imagine a pilot is sent to Saudi Arabia to recover a jet stolen by defectors and then defects herself!

No wonder Eritrea is known as the fastest emptying country in the world and that people are sometimes wondering who's left inside the country, as everyone in the country is trying to get the hell out of the country by any means.

Zack

Re: Eritrean Airforce

Post by Zack » 02 Jun 2023, 06:12

Dont these planes cost over 12 million per unit i doubt they have allot of them maybe 13 or 15 units they have Su 25
the su27 is much better ethiopia has them and these are more expensive to some extend per unit cost over 30 million so these are not bad

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jun 2023, 06:28

Somaliman wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 04:04
The Eritrean Airforce is composed of Su-25s and MiG-29 scraps manufactured by the former Soviet Union over 43 years ago that were abandoned in Moldova and Georgia over 32 years ago following the collapse of the Soviet Union that both countries sold off to Eritrea and Yemen, as these planes proved too expensive to maintain or unserviceable.

Only a little donkey that has no shame whatsoever could dare to boast about these!

Even if these planes can barely fly, leave alone being fit to engage in combat, they're for display only, as pilots use them as an opportunity to flee the country.
15 Eritrean air force members have reportedly fled Eritrea, seeking political asylum to an undisclosed government.
A military pilot sent by Eritrea to Saudi Arabia to reclaim a jet stolen by two fellow officers when they flew to seek asylum has herself defected!

Imagine a pilot is sent to Saudi Arabia to recover a jet stolen by defectors and then defects herself!

No wonder Eritrea is known as the fastest emptying country in the world and that people are sometimes wondering who's left inside the country, as everyone in the country is trying to get the hell out of the country by any means.
Wurya!
Just because we keep our silence when you criticize and badmouth the Eritrean dictator, It doesn't mean you are going to have free reign to talk crapp about the Eritrean Air Force.

First of all, If these criticism emanates from an Israeli, a Norwegian or even a Turkish individual, we could have digested the bitter pill and accept the criticism but for fuxxck sake, you are a Somali who is alien to institution and foundations of institutions.

The Eritrean Air Force, despite they are heavy sanctioned by America, the fact they are fly worth is an achievement in itself. People smuggle spare parts from the black market just to maintain their capability and here is a khat addicted fella talking beyond his grasp .

How many negro countries in the dark continent operate an Air Force?

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 02 Jun 2023, 06:37

Zack wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 06:12
Dont these planes cost over 12 million per unit i doubt they have allot of them maybe 13 or 15 units they have Su 25
the su27 is much better ethiopia has them and these are more expensive to some extend per unit cost over 30 million so these are not bad

Dr Zackovich

Eritrea bought 6 MIG-29 from Moldova and 8 SU-25s from Georgia. This was about 20 years ago and these planes were already scrap abandoned by the former USSR that both Georgia and Moldova wanted to get rid of, as they were old and too expensive to maintain or unserviceable.

What do you expect to be scrap discarded by Moldova and Georgia!

Eritrea ls seriously lacking spare parts for its local buses and taxis, leave alone being able to afford to maintain such planes that function with restricted software and expensive parts.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 02 Jun 2023, 06:42

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 06:28
Somaliman wrote:

Wurya!
Just because we keep our silence when you criticize and badmouth the Eritrean dictator, It doesn't mean you are going to have free reign to talk crapp about the Eritrean Air Force.

First of all, If these criticism emanates from an Israeli, a Norwegian or even a Turkish individual, we could have digested the bitter pill and accept the criticism but for fuxxck sake, you are a Somali who is alien to institution and foundations of institutions.

The Eritrean Air Force, despite they are heavy sanctioned by America, the fact they are fly worth is an achievement in itself. People smuggle spare parts from the black market just to maintain their capability and here is a khat addicted fella talking beyond his grasp .

Shut the fu.ck up, little monkey. I don't criticise anyone; I just state facts, no matter where or who it takes me to.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 02 Jun 2023, 07:16

The issue for me is that Somaliman is sounding more and more like Agameman. I cannot for the life of me see why a Somali should have so much inferiority complex wrt Eritreans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 02 Jun 2023, 13:55

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 06:28
Somaliman wrote:

Wurya!

Arku,

Nezi wedi somal aytiHme. Higdef awaridomuna, mesHaQ sherafat geyroma hagerna. Slezi ni-hgdef Hime.

Iziom somal niAna seb tsubuqna iyom, misana ab HimaQ zemen aHwat koynomuna iyom. Hiji gin niekomuna besenki hgdef dmma muwurzay jemirom.

Hager yebelkumun gelemele yiblu alewu. Gin hager zeybilom nisom iyom, hagerom kem scare-crow nay Alem koyna iya. Kemzi ethiopia ab Alem bitimyet tifileT nsomom hagerom kem nay meferarehi Alem dictators geyroma. Ab Alem dictators zitiQimalu Qalat nihizbom kemzi iyu... NeAy intezeytazizkumni iza hager nab somalia kitQyer iya.

Ab medemdemta,

Bisenki nay higdef bulshuw amHadira kulu zikone neFat yiwrzuyelna allo.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jun 2023, 14:20

sesame wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 07:16
The issue for me is that Somaliman is sounding more and more like Agameman. I cannot for the life of me see why a Somali should have so much inferiority complex wrt Eritreans. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's definitely an agame. No somali would be so obsessed with Eritrea. But we know which group and who the individuals on here, who make posts about Eritrea daily, are. Some make multiple posts daily crying about PIA. It's actually sad man.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Jun 2023, 15:01

Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 14:20
sesame wrote:
The issue for me is that Somaliman sounds more and more like Agameman. I cannot for the life of me see why a Somali should have so much inferiority complex wrt Eritreans. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's definitely an agame. No somali would be so obsessed with Eritrea. But we know which group and who the individuals on here, who make posts about Eritrea daily, are. Some make multiple posts daily crying about PIA. It's actually sad man.
Trust me; we smell the smelly agameeee from miles. No Somali in ER. 100% sure on this one. The funny part is that he tried to look creative by claiming a Somali rather than Amhara, Oromo, or Eritrean as most ugumush.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 02 Jun 2023, 15:36

sesame wrote:

You're a perfect example of an ar.sehole! You keep calling me Agame and suddenly you refer to me as a Somali!

Although expressing criticism is perfectly an ordinary virtue, I'm not expressing any criticism or expressing my opinions. Neither am I resorting to defamation or asserting false statements or making up anything whatsoever; i'm just stating facts, whether these relate to Eritrea, Somalia, or Jupiter, etc. I state similar facts and even much more about Somalia and the fuckers who have been running the show in Somalia since the collapse of the centralised government led by Siad Barre too. I don't care about what you thin-skinned Eritrean garbage say. The only decent and mature Eritrean on this forum is Kerenite, (despite many of you seem to be older than him), the rest of you are obviously a bunch of uneducated and uncivilised little savages that are not worth anyone's time.

Not long ago, whenever I said something that you liked, you all used to praise me and express your strong admiration for me, but now that I happen to state facts that apparently don't seem to please you, you all start moaning like a hopeless bit.ch and call me names! What a bunch of useless wankers!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 02 Jun 2023, 15:49

Wedi Tigray
Wouldn't you be worry about if your agame people have usaide food on their table tonight or they go empty stomach again to their sleep?
The last thing you should be worried about is whether your neighbor country has 20 fighting jet or 2000; that concern will not feed your starving family.

Somaliman wrote:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 02 Jun 2023, 17:32

kebena05 wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 15:49
Wedi Tigray
Wouldn't you be worry about if your agame people have usaide food on their table tonight or they go empty stomach again to their sleep?
The last thing you should be worried about is whether your neighbor country has 20 fighting jet or 2000; that concern will not feed your starving family.

Somaliman wrote:

This retard is asking me to rather worry about Tigray!

He should lead his crap by example and ask himself and the other little Eritrean clowns on this forum to worry about their hopeless open prison, rather than parroting Tigray and uttering nonsense about it 24/7 and making themselves the dirty ducks on this forum!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 02 Jun 2023, 17:47

Sadacha Macca wrote:
sesame wrote:

You zombie,

Try to Introduce me to your sister, as she would feed you back on me, including the striking capabilities of my engine. But I need to see her fucking face first, to see whether she's fuckable by my standards. let me know.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 02 Jun 2023, 17:53

Last edited by Fiyameta on 02 Jun 2023, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jun 2023, 17:54

Somaliman wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 17:47
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sesame wrote:

You zombie,

Try to Introduce me to your sister, as she would feed you back on me, including the striking capabilities of my engine. But I need to see her [deleted] face first, to see whether she's [deleted] by my standards. let me know.

Abyssinian Lady aka 'Agame Man,'
You seem a little mad there. Is everything ok in wukro, tigray?
Sorry sister, the women folk of my family aren't lu-ti, like you, a woman, who likes women.
but, it's okay, you live in the west, you can find another woman that likes women like you; so worry not my agame friend.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jun 2023, 17:58

Agameman

Your whr sisters and mama are selling their bodies in the streets of Chigray, Addis and the arab countries due to severe poverty and to send money back to your motherland to feed your brothers; and yet your feeling is hurt because Eritrea has armed herself with fighter jets? Your dumb sh\t, where is your priorities?

Somaliman wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jun 2023, 18:26

Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 17:54
Somaliman wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 17:47
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sesame wrote:

You zombie,

Try to Introduce me to your sister, as she would feed you back on me, including the striking capabilities of my engine. But I need to see her [deleted] face first, to see whether she's [deleted] by my standards. let me know.

Abyssinian Lady aka 'Agame Man,'
You seem a little mad there. Is everything ok in wukro, tigray?
Sorry sister, the women folk of my family aren't lu-ti, like you, a woman, who likes women.
but, it's okay, you live in the west, you can find another woman that likes women like you; so worry not my agame friend.
OUCH!!! :lol:

Couldn’t have said it any better

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Jun 2023, 20:29

My Eritrean Air Force!!!
==================================================================================================================
Eritrean Air Force

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: "Eritrean Air Force" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (January 2022) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

Eritrean Air Force
Founded 1994; 29 years ago
Country Eritrea
Type Air force
Role Aerial warfare
Size 150 aircraft - 2023
Part of Eritrean Defence Forces
Headquarters Asmara
Commanders
Current
commander Teklai Habteselassie
Insignia
Roundel Roundel of Eritrea.svg
Fin flash Flag of Eritrea.svg
Aircraft flown
Attack MB-339, Su-25
Fighter MiG-21, MiG-29, Su-27
Attack helicopter Mi-24
Utility helicopter Mi-8
Trainer M-290
Transport Y-12, Gulfstream G100
The Eritrean Air Force (ERAF) is the air service branch of the Eritrean Defence Forces.

History
The Eritrean Air Force was established shortly after Eritrean War of Independence in 1994. It was first established by Commander Habtezion Hadgu, who used to be an Ethiopian Air force pilot during the Mengistu regime, and later defected to the Eritrean People Liberation Front (EPLF) in the late 1980s. When the air force was established, Commander Hadgu called many officers who served in the Ethiopian Air force, including Col. Abraham (Chief of Staff), Col. Melake, Col. Mesfin, Col. Dr. Efrem and some others, like Major Shekay who came from Lebanon[citation needed]. His deputy was a veteran EPLF fighter, a Major General, Aka. Wedi Kahsay until he was sent to the northern zone as a commander of a regiment in the army. The director of Air Force Intelligence and Administration was also a veteran EPLF fighter, Col. Mussie Lebassi, a member of the 72nd intelligence unit of the EPLF, which was dissolved in 1994. Commander Habtezion and Col. Mussie were later suspended form the air force. Eventually, the air force was taken over by Major General Teklay Habteselasie who is also the commander of the Sawa military training camp.

The make-up of the original force was composed of aircraft that were abandoned by the defeated Ethiopian armed forces. The Eritrean Air Force is a smaller branch of the Eritrean Defence Forces. Several MiG-21s which were taken from the Ethiopian Air Force are believed to be no longer in service. The main airbase is Asmara AP, which is a combined civil/military base. Serials are sometimes, but not always, worn with 'ERAF' in front of the digits.

The air force has experienced a number of notable defections in recent years. In 2012 two high-ranking officers flew the air force's only luxury airplane out of the country to Saudi Arabia and sought asylum.[1]

1998–2000 Eritrean-Ethiopian War
Expansion of the Eritrean Air Force (ERAF) did not occur until the Eritrean-Ethiopian War in which the two air forces fought for superiority. In a sort of arms race Eritrea responded to Ethiopia's purchase of Su-27s with a purchase of MiG-29s.[2][3] In 2000 the ERAF bought eight Su-25s from Georgia, and six more MiG-29s from Moldova. In 2003 Eritrea also acquired several Su-27s.[4] The Eritrean Air force trained and grew enormously in a short period and was able to challenge the Ethiopian army in the 1998 border conflict. Commander Habtezion, along with young Air Force pilots, retaliated in short time after the Ethiopian Air force, led by popular pilot General Bezabh Petros – in captivity during the Eritrean War of Independence and recaptured again in the 1998 war – bombed Asmara.

Organization
Eritrean Air Force is located in EritreaAsmara AirportAsmara AirportAssab AirportAssab AirportMassawa AirportMassawa AirportSawa AirportSawa Airport
Eritrean Air Force airbases
Structure
Headquarters of the Eritrean Air Force (Asmara, Eritrea[5])
Asmara Airport
Assab International Airport
Sawa Airport (Forto, Eritrea)
Massawa International Airport (Massawa, Eritrea)
Commanders
No. Portrait Name
(birth–death)

Term of office Ref.
Took office Left office Time in office
Commander of the Eritrean Air Force
1 Brigadier General
Habtezion Hadgu

1994 January 2003 [6]
2 Colonel Abraham Ogbaselasse ? ?
3 Major General
Teklai Habteselassie

circa 2003 Incumbent [7]
Aircraft
Current inventory

An Eritrean Air Force Mil Mi-17
Aircraft Origin Type Variant In service Notes
Combat Aircraft
MiG-29 Russia multirole 7[8]
Sukhoi Su-27 Russia multirole 2[8] one used for conversion training
Transport
Super King Air United States utility 200 1[8]
Harbin Y-12 China transport 4[8]
Helicopters
Bell 412 United States utility 1[8]
Mil Mi-17 Russia utility / transport 6[8]
Mil Mi-24 Russia attack Mi-24/35 6[8]
Trainer Aircraft
Aermacchi MB-339 Italy jet trainer 6[8]

VIVA MY ERITREA 4 EVER

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jun 2023, 23:40

Wedi Mohammed Hagos!

The problem with Eritrean snowflakes is, their hate to the alcoholic junk is so deep, it clouds their common sense. During my visit to Eritrea In 2016, I asked one member of the Eritrean Air force, how they were coping to maintain the aircraft despite the sanctions and he said, though there are difficulty to obtain the spare parts, we are coping excellent.

Now, Who are the snowflakes and khat addicted fella to talk crap about the Eritrean Air Force?

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 03 Jun 2023, 05:30

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 23:40
Wedi Mohammed Hagos!

The problem with Eritrean snowflakes is, their hate to the alcoholic junk is so deep, it clouds their common sense. During my visit to Eritrea In 2016, I asked one member of the Eritrean Air force, how they were coping to maintain the aircraft despite the sanctions and he said, though there are difficulty to obtain the spare parts, we are coping excellent.

Now, Who are the snowflakes and khat addicted fella to talk crap about the Eritrean Air Force?

During my visit to Eritrea In 2016, I asked one member of the Eritrean Air force
Who do you think you can fool, you little idiot donkey!

You perfectly know that you're the last one to dare to take their dirty fa.g.got ar.se back to Eritrea, leave alone being able to enquire about the Eritrean Airforce to " one member of the Eritrean Air force."

FYI, there's no such thing as " one member of the Eritrean Air force." The air force is not a club. You're confusing your club of fa.g.gots with everything!

Anyone but you! You zip it up, you little fu.cker. No one even knows who the fu.ck you're, neither does any Eritrean bother about you or interacts with you. You're an outcast on this forum, as we all demean you to the highest order.

You're the only one on this forum who parrots khat! I can swear that you chew khat yourself and hang with Somalis for this matter. Have you ever heard, "The pot calling the kettle black! like many other Somalis, I've never bothered about this sh.it.

Trust me, you're the last one on this forum with whom I would waste my time, and I'm sure you noticed this long ago, as I've extremely rarely reacted to your diarrhea of the mouth.

People happen sometimes to say stupid things, but you were born stupid and have a whole life to be an idiot.

Trust me, if I wanted to hear from an as.shole, I would fa.rt! I would slap you right in the face, but that would be animal abuse.

Don't hate me, i'm not insulting you but just describing you.
Last edited by Somaliman on 04 Jun 2023, 04:26, edited 2 times in total.