Member+

Re: skunnis need a little spank on their tiny rear

Post by ethiopianunity » 01 Jun 2023, 22:08

Zack wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 13:45
ethiopianunity wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 13:09
I have no issue with Eris but they must do 3 things:

1. Stop campaigning against Ethiopians/Amaras/Tigrays, in other words, stop spreading hate and your nose in Ethiopia. Your beef was not only against Mengistu/Derg whom also killed many Ethiopians and persecuted Ethiopians. That is not the reason to hate Ethiopia too. Your hate against Ase H/Selassie is a joke as Eritreans along Ethiopians also lived peacefully and Eritrea benefiting the most. I understand that your Egypt Muslim Brotherhood side is the one spreading this hate. Zack in ER makes sure Eritrea against Ethiopia continues.
2. Return our Afar brothers and sisters, stop acting like colonialists by dividing Afar families.
why dont u return our affars to Eritrea and Djibouti why dont u return the Somali region back to the Somali republic land ur amharas stole from us back in the 1800s. Eritrea cannot reconcile with Ethiopia aslong as there are people like u on the side of Ethiopia this is a fact.

Dr Zackovich
Muslim Brotherhood Zack,

less you forget history... these regions you are talking about ALL of them have always been Ethiopia's since Egypt ancient civilization that you have converted. You as a thief. Are you rep of Eritrea now? Do they follow your orders to reconcile with Ethiopia or not? Ah yes, forgot you are Jebha

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Jun 2023, 22:12

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother Misraq,

Cigarella is not letting it go, right? :lol: slap that lil bi'tch and tell her to get the fakk off. :lol:
Misraq wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 21:38
union wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 20:34
Misraq is raining it on the anbeta qorchame akaleguzis :lol: :lol:

Go a head bro!! :lol:
Brother Union,

As you can see, all the female specious are swarming me and I can only take two or three at a time. Cigarella the skunni is taking my D like a lollipop 🍭. Eurob!tch is squirting just by looking how cigarella is performing.

Both the Agame Zack & Galla Sadacha are unhappy with my preference. Let's see if skuni cigarella gives a turn for the others. It seems she is not having it enough

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Jun 2023, 22:20

Misraq the wondageted, you picking me on top of your choices is a manifest that I am your night mare.
No Eritrean have such culture…..checking other men. Doesn’t that tell that you are a f’a’g and have no shame at all?
Can you imagine that you are saying that other men fu’ck you in your a’ss hole with all the grey hair you have in there.
That is just gross.
And agameunity I don’t give a [deleted] about cultures. There are good culture people should keep but by saying it is their culture and let them drink water bending over in dirty lakes with their herds, taking a bath with their herd urine, walk naked like monkeys, wear monkey hairs, and yes inserting objects in their faces is human abuse you dumb a’ss.
If it is not walk like them in your host country, video tape, post it and tell the world you culture.
You mother fu’cker was walking barefoot, naked but now I bet you dropped that and probably are suited up and driving a vehicle.
You have no heart and you are greedy.
Majority of those who hate Eritreanism are by the way.
And tell Misraq to keep up getting fu’cked in his a’ss and tell him/her to open a cultural men fu’cking other men and get fucked by other men school.
For sure I don’t see one of you telling him/her that such is not your culture.
In Eritrea we even banned female circumcision aka female body mutilation. It was against our old cultures but we know that it is wrong, you raccoon face.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 01 Jun 2023, 22:26

Great point brothers Cigar!

You are spanking this she/male harder than his boyfriend slaps. :lol: He seems to enjoy Eri boys good spanking

Cigar wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 22:20
Misraq the wondageted, you picking me on top of your choices is a manifest that I am your night mare.
No Eritrean have such culture…..checking other men. Doesn’t that tell that you are a f’a’g and have no shame at all?
Can you imagine that you are saying that other men fu’ck you in your a’ss hole with all the grey hair you have in there.
That is just gross.
And agameunity I don’t give a [deleted] about cultures. There are good culture people should keep but by saying it is their culture and let them drink water bending over in dirty lakes with their herds, taking a bath with their herd urine, walk naked like monkeys, wear monkey hairs, and yes inserting objects in their faces is human abuse you dumb a’ss.
If it is not walk like them in your host country, video tape, post it and tell the world you culture.
You mother fu’cker was walking barefoot, naked but now I bet you dropped that and probably are suited up and driving a vehicle.
And tell Misraq to keep up getting fu’cked in his a’ss and tell him/her to open a cultural men fu’cking other men and get [deleted] by other men school.
In Eritrea we even banned female circumcision aka female body mutilation. It was against our old cultures but we know that it is wrong, you raccoon face.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jun 2023, 01:24

Sister miss rock the gobez internet tegadalay tigrayan has an unhealthy obsession with lu-tiii stuff, an unknown culture among all of us Horn of Africans. I think the situation in tigray has made miss rock bitter, angry, vengeful, and traumatized.
Miss rock, maybe you need to just go to the mountains of tigray with sister belay nesh and do a lot of praying, soul searching, reflection, etc.

As for the agame sister Zack, she's a silly girl who's obsessed with PIA of Eritrea and obsessed with hating oromos. She's a lost cause. I feel bad for them (and her multiple accounts).

Zack

Post by Zack » 02 Jun 2023, 03:43

sadachha i am obsessed with president isias afewerki i have always been very positive of isias wedi afom as he is a hero to his people fought ethiopia the amharas and their galla slaves. liberated himself from ethiopia and his people so why on earth would i be obssessive with a man who did nothing to me , as for the gallas i dont hate them but i just dont like them tresspasssing into my land thats all them being slaves of amhara if they wish that fate for them selves i have no problems with that its up to them

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 02 Jun 2023, 04:34

ethiopianunity wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 22:08
Zack wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 13:45
ethiopianunity wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 13:09
I have no issue with Eris but they must do 3 things:

1. Stop campaigning against Ethiopians/Amaras/Tigrays, in other words, stop spreading hate and your nose in Ethiopia. Your beef was not only against Mengistu/Derg whom also killed many Ethiopians and persecuted Ethiopians. That is not the reason to hate Ethiopia too. Your hate against Ase H/Selassie is a joke as Eritreans along Ethiopians also lived peacefully and Eritrea benefiting the most. I understand that your Egypt Muslim Brotherhood side is the one spreading this hate. Zack in ER makes sure Eritrea against Ethiopia continues.
2. Return our Afar brothers and sisters, stop acting like colonialists by dividing Afar families.
why dont u return our affars to Eritrea and Djibouti why dont u return the Somali region back to the Somali republic land ur amharas stole from us back in the 1800s. Eritrea cannot reconcile with Ethiopia aslong as there are people like u on the side of Ethiopia this is a fact.

Dr Zackovich
Muslim Brotherhood Zack,

less you forget history... these regions you are talking about ALL of them have always been Ethiopia's since Egypt ancient civilization that you have converted. You as a thief. Are you rep of Eritrea now? Do they follow your orders to reconcile with Ethiopia or not? Ah yes, forgot you are Jebha
what regions are u telling me the Somali region has been inhabbited by you i lost more land to u which was my land originally all the way up to addis ababa remember ifat and adal those were me. and i am not u , we are not the same ethnic group ur a short legged Abyssinian whose ancestery is a mixture of galla agew and sabean invaders from Yemen. I am a noble Somali a pure Hamite . we are not the same.

Jebha is was a national independence movement of eritrea the eritreans choose to separate them selves from the Abyssinians so u neeed to respect them not sure why u want to make them agents of Egypt , yes sure they got some help from the arab countries but that
but my enemy enemy is my friend , it doesnt do eritrea short to ally its self with any one that helped shapen their desire to be an independent state

dr Zackovich.

Right

Post by Right » 02 Jun 2023, 08:10

eritreans choose to separate them selves from the Abyssinians
There is no such thing called Abyssinia. Ethiopia. Yes, you have a flag that symbolizes exodus in all directions. The first dreamland destination being Ethiopia. Call it a confusion or blame the Italians.
Your may ask Southern Sudanese for confederation.

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jun 2023, 09:40

Folks,
Just imajine the the little minority akaleguzi agame old cigarella saying this :lol: :lol:

wait, he is going to come back say "I am sereye" :lol:

Low IQ cigarella :lol:

Cigar wrote:
That is just gross.
And tell Misraq to keep up getting fu’cked in his a’ss and tell him/her to open a cultural men fu’cking other men and get [deleted] by other men school.

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jun 2023, 09:50

It is sad to see euroland aka sadacha akale agame still pretending oromo OLF :lol: :lol: :lol:

You low IQ anbeta qorchame :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 02 Jun 2023, 10:05

union wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 09:40
Folks,
Just imajine the the little minority akaleguzi agame old cigarella saying this :lol: :lol:

Cigar wrote:
That is just gross.
ain't no one talk sh!t to my lil b!tch cigarella. she is mine and i will defend her at all cost :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jun 2023, 10:19

Brother Misraq,

I could not help it, bro. I know she is thinking about me while she is talking your D like a lollipop. :lol: she... bad! She... no good! :lol:

Never trust akaleguzi agame

The sereyes are better. :lol:
Misraq wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 10:05
union wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 09:40
Folks,

Cigar wrote:
That is just gross.
ain't no one talk sh!t to my lil b!tch cigarella. she is mine and i will defend her at all cost :lol: :lol:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 02 Jun 2023, 15:56

So many agames attracted in one thread.....it feels like the arrival of USAIDE truck in Tigray :lol: :lol:
-misraq
-union/present
-ethiopiaunity
-Right
-Zack

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jun 2023, 16:09

You can't be a jeberti. You are akaleguzi agame :lol: :lol:

kebena05 wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 15:56
So many agames attracted in one thread.....it feels like the arrival of USAIDE truck in Tigray :lol: :lol:
-misraq
-union/present
-ethiopiaunity
-Right
-Zack

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Jun 2023, 02:28

Zack the foreigner trying to [deleted] in the Horn of Africa peoples when in fact he is Arab

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Jun 2023, 03:13

Zack the foreigner trying to [deleted] in the Horn of Africa peoples when in fact he is Arab

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 03 Jun 2023, 04:24

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jun 2023, 04:41