Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

(((Crocodile Tears))):Our Enemy Usa Congratulates Us Eritreans On Our Independence Day!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 29 May 2023, 11:30

Please wait, video is loading...

Educator

Re: (((Crocodile Tears))):Our Enemy Usa Congratulates Us Eritreans On Our Independence Day!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Educator » 29 May 2023, 12:30

Just because America is against a brutal maniac dictator Isu, it doesn't mean it is not a good friend of the great Eritrean people. That is why hundreds of thousands of Eritreans live a prosperous and successful life in the United states.

We wouldn't enjoy Teff injera in America if it was't for the great Eritrean farmer in the USA. I am sure the dictator wouldn't let him farm a single acre in Eritrea if he was living in Eritrea.

Long live the beautiful and smart people of Eritrea!

Death to the cruel dictator....

tarik wrote:
29 May 2023, 11:30

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: (((Crocodile Tears))):Our Enemy Usa Congratulates Us Eritreans On Our Independence Day!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 29 May 2023, 13:30

Educator wrote:
29 May 2023, 12:30
Just because America is against a brutal maniac dictator Isu, it doesn't mean it is not a good friend of the great Eritrean people. That is why hundreds of thousands of Eritreans live a prosperous and successful life in the United states.

We wouldn't enjoy Teff injera in America if it was't for the great Eritrean farmer in the USA. I am sure the dictator wouldn't let him farm a single acre in Eritrea if he was living in Eritrea.

Long live the beautiful and smart people of Eritrea!

Death to the cruel dictator....

tarik wrote:
29 May 2023, 11:30
Stop ur 🐊 tears dude. Imperialist usa hates my Eritrea 🇪🇷