Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Ascari-agames you cannot run from the truth forever!

Post by Axumezana » 28 May 2023, 23:15

Ascari boys,
Do not waste your time to create forged and poached history as it is evidenced in the link https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=292173

(1) The Erythraean Sea and Italy colony Eritrea

The Erythraean Sea (Greek: Ἐρυθρὰ Θάλασσα, Erythrà Thálassa, lit. "Red Sea") was a former maritime designation that always included the Gulf of Aden and at times other seas between Arabia Felix and the Horn of Africa. Originally an ancient Greek geographical designation, it was used throughout Europe until the 18-19th century. At times the name frequently extended beyond the Gulf of Aden—as in the famous 1st-century Periplus of the Erythraean Sea—to include the present-day Red Sea,Oman sea, Arabian Sea, Persian Gulf, and Indian Ocean as a single maritime area.[1].
It looks the Italians coined a similar to name their new colony in the Horn of Africa in the 19th century , but the two are not related.

(2) The King visited Adulis but was not living in Adulis
The following paragraph reveals the King came to Adulis for a short trip with the objective of" to sacrifice for the safety of those who navigate on the sea, to Zeus, Ares and Poseidon". It means Adulis was not a capital city but a sea port.

The following extract from the same book also confirms that Axum was the capital city not Adulis.

"The Aksumite period in Northern Ethiopia covers some six or seven centuries from
around the beginning of our era, and was ancestral to the rather better known mediaeval
Ethiopian kingdoms, successively based further south in Lasta and Shewa. The Semitics peaking people called Aksumites or Habash (Abyssinians), centred at their capital city
Aksum (Ch. 5) in the western part of the province of Tigray, from there came to control
both the highland and coastal regions of northern Ethiopia. They were able to exploit a
series of favourable situations, some of which we can only guess at at this stage, to
become the dominant power group in the region and to develop their very characteristic
civilisation in an area now represented by the province of Tigray, with Eritrea to the north
where they gained access to the Red Sea coast at the port of Adulis (Ch. 3: 2). "

"When I had re-established peace in the world which is subject to me I came to Adulis to sacrifice for the safety of those who navigate on the sea, to Zeus, Ares and Poseidon. After uniting and reassembling my armies I set up here this throne and consecrated it to Ares, in the twenty-seventh year of my reign."

(3) The throne that was built in Adulis.

It has been customary to the Axumite kings to build thrones far from their capital city( Axumite King thrones were found in the present day Sudan). The mentioned throne was constructed in Adulis to celebrate his 27th year anniversary was "I set up here this throne and consecrated it to Ares, in the twenty-seventh year of my reign."

(4) Content of the write up and mentioned god, and the time it was written reveals the King is King Ezana of Axum or his predecessors

- The following also reveals the king is either King Ezana of Axum( who was king at the end of 3rd century and begining of 4th century, the Axum book mentions) or his predecessor( similar sentences are used in the stone inscription still standing in Axum)

"I am the first and only of the kings my predecessors to have subdued all these peoples by the grace given me by my mighty god Ares"

(5) Article poached from book of Axum

You poached this article from a book written by historians for Axum

(6) Identity crises syndrome

People with identity crises syndrome try to forge and poach history and you are doing same. The solution is to be healed from the illness of "identity crises syndrome

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Ascari-agames you cannot run from the truth forever!

Post by TesfaNews » 29 May 2023, 01:43

:mrgreen: