Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un claims that the success we've had is an inspiration to many African countries.

Post by almaze » 26 May 2023, 19:12

For a very long time, I was unable to overcome the feeling that something wasn't quite right; nevertheless, I finally understand why. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un claims that the success we've had is an inspiration to many African countries.

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 26 May 2023, 19:29

Qomal Sah-Sah Guahaf Agga*mes:--- Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Who*re Prosti*tutes Agga*me Mother !!!

Gimmattamm Shettattam Aggames Buzz Off Now !!

almaze
Member+

Re: North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un claims that the success we've had is an inspiration to many African countries.

Post by almaze » 26 May 2023, 20:10

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
26 May 2023, 19:29
Qomal Sah-Sah Guahaf Agga*mes:--- Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Who*re Prosti*tutes Agga*me Mother !!!

Gimmattamm Shettattam Aggames Buzz Off Now !!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2023, 21:28

Almaze the agame hoe, you couldn’t find something tangible to smear Eritrea’s name that you are recycling a 13 years old tarnish Eritrea by your masters specially the house negro Obama who tried to weaken Eritrea by declaring Eritreans will get a free lotto win if they leave Eritrea which in a process the like of you agames use that opportunity and stole Eritrean identities to go abroad ballooning our refugee numbers.
15 years ago your cobwebbed feet ugly meles was alive and you recycling this old western propaganda won’t bring that ugly meles from hell.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2023, 21:28

Almaze the agame hoe, you couldn’t find something tangible to smear Eritrea’s name that you are recycling a 13 years old tarnish Eritrea by your masters specially the house negro Obama who tried to weaken Eritrea by declaring Eritreans will get a free lotto win if they leave Eritrea which in a process the like of you agames use that opportunity and stole Eritrean identities to go abroad ballooning our refugee numbers.
15 years ago your cobwebbed feet ugly meles was alive and you recycling this old western propaganda won’t bring that ugly meles from hell.