Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Elias Kifle has to ban Deki Arawit from ER due to his immensely offensive and racist remarks.

Post by almaze » 25 May 2023, 20:46

Oh my, this is becoming fascinating! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Re: Elias Kifle has to ban Deki Arawit from ER due to his immensely offensive and racist remarks.

Post by almaze » 25 May 2023, 21:41

Dekie Arawit is a Seraye native, for those who are unaware.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zack

Re: Elias Kifle has to ban Deki Arawit from ER due to his immensely offensive and racist remarks.

Post by Zack » 26 May 2023, 08:11

So who did he discriminate . there is nothing that cant be said on mereja total free speech
So i wont call for the ban of the most outspoken Eritrean on this site Mr arewit

Dr Zackovich

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 26 May 2023, 08:15

Qomal Sah-Sah Guahaf Agga*mes:--- Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Who*re Prosti*tutes Agga*me Mother !!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 May 2023, 08:44

አልሙዬ

He is your cousin, and we don't give a fàk whether you advocate getting him banned or crucifying him. Don't bring here your family dispute because, as you know, we don't give a sh!t about the drunken little old agameeee Smirnoff cousin or any mentally challenged agamee. ይህን አለኝ ብለሽ ደግሞ ተንጣጭ አሉሽ :lol: :lol:

I am just saying.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 26 May 2023, 09:37

Zack wrote:
26 May 2023, 08:11
So who did he discriminate . there is nothing that cant be said on mereja total free speech
So i wont call for the ban of the most outspoken Eritrean on this site Mr arewit

Dr Zackovich

This is what he said in his post. I hope you are proficient in the Tigrigna language. If you have any difficulties understanding it, please ask for help.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 26 May 2023, 15:51

Zack wrote:
26 May 2023, 08:11

Dr Zackovich
Haha... This forum is a fucccked up form.

I wonder if this forum has a moderator.

And you as a somali, you are defending deQi who calls you zoomaliman. I didn't know what he meant by it at the beginning but somaliman and zemeslo deciphered it for me some days ago by saying that he meant by that, a somali belongs to a zoo.

Finally, I don't believe in banning or unbanning but what I know, this forum lacks a moderator. It is a kind of a ship sailing without a Captain.

Zack, are you really a somali? Don't get me wrong, I am just asking out of curiosity.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 26 May 2023, 18:06

Almaze aka Misraq,

Enough is enough. Quit it. You can’t pass for Eritrean and cause division among Eritreans. What are you trying to get at when you said Deqi is from Seraye, Eritrea. Adgi, what is your point ? :twisted:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 26 May 2023, 19:58

Dark Energy wrote:
26 May 2023, 18:06
Almaze aka Misraq,

Enough is enough. Quit it. You can’t pass for Eritrean and cause division among Eritreans. What are you trying to get at when you said Deqi is from Seraye, Eritrea. Adgi, what is your point ? :twisted:

Oh, so there are now three of us who are originally from Seraye. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 26 May 2023, 20:26

Misraq,

Nope. You are Woloye/Gondere. Quite a few miles to the South. :lol: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 27 May 2023, 14:14

Kerenite I don’t mind him calling me a zoomali it’s just a silly name calling I am not that really offended by that . I don’t think deqi hates Somalis for that matter it’s just name calling that it is. Nothing more one should not read to much into it . How. Many silly names have I called dark energy through out
I am. Just against censoring banning every one is entitled to their own opinions if we all agreed then why would we even need a forum it would be all a boring
I like deqi he is not afraid to think his mind right or wrong he is also not afraid to go against the masses and the mainstream which I can respect if u know what I mean

And yes I am a full blooded Somali well not full blooded my father is Somali my grandmother fathers mother is Somali. My mother is a Yemeni and her mother is affar and my grand mother mother is also Somali so am let’s say 70percent Somali but for Somali standard I am a full blooded Somali since I have a clan

Dr Zackovich