Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ኤርሚያስ ለገሰ ተስፋ ቆረጠ!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 May 2023, 16:57

TGAA wrote:
25 May 2023, 16:11
Let me think about the poor Ethiopians a bit, and let me ask you this questions, if you try to answer it honestly.
Isn't the house's of the poor Ethiopians the Abiy government inhumanly demolishing on daily bases? More than100000 people and discriminately enforced on majority cases against none oromos.
Isn't the shameless Abiy government who officially announced that Ethiopia lost more than a trillion dollars because of the two years war mainly affecting northern Ethiopia but Abiy' s government is getting warmed up to build two new palaces for more than 1.5 billion dollars that an equvalent of 100 billion Ethiopan birr.. You see the poor Ethiopians you are losing sleep for are not a victom of any one but the cruel Tribalist Abiy's government.
Try for once to defend the truth.
Yes, I am honest. I don't condone a poor man's make-shift or house get demolished by anybody. But that make-shift or house must also adhere to the conformity of the law of the land, law should be enforced uniformly with out any selection.

The problem with you is that you never substantiate your grandious allegations against those in power, while the list of your allegations is long. With that long list you also effectively discredited yourself by now, you made it an habit, it bites back now.

There is no-way that someone go door for door and ask the owners if they are Oromo or Amhara and based on that demolish the houses of the inhabitants, if non-oromo. No way!

I can say that much without being on the ground personally.

You have no shame when you accuse Abiy or Shimales for the war that was declared on them as perpetrators themselves. You are ungrateful on top of that. The same way you backstabbed the Ethiopian Defense Force, on their back home from the battle-field in Amhara region, while their blood was still wet there as "Oromuma" soldiers.

Those who aspire something great don't sit around and wait until their stomach is full, they aspire and trive, that is why they are also building a modern palace worth of the name of an ancient nation, which was kept in backwardness for generations.

Still trying to hold back the hands of those who want to change the course makes you only a hostile enemy.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 May 2023, 17:24

Well, your are just a lair cadre. What is actually happening in Addis Ababa a right in the eyes of the world is a Lawless genocidal OLF thug Abiy Ahmed and his Orommuma squad demolishing the homes of law a biding citizens. The selective ethnic cleansing of non-Oromo ethnics targeting mainly Amhara, Gurage etc. is not just called lawlessness but is genocide. You can run your tongue up and down the mountain of Lie of Orommuma everyone in the land knows, Abiy Ahmed, the separatist OLF rebel leader, is a world class lair. DDT, Ato Abiy Ahmed is turning Addis Ababa another Beshasha demolishing thousands of legally owned homes . He must be so angry as he lost control of ruling the country, given he is deposed in Amhara region. :mrgreen:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 May 2023, 16:57

Yes, I am honest. I don't condone a poor man's make-shift or house get demolished by anybody. But that make-shift or house must also adhere to the conformity of the law of the land, law should be enforced uniformly with out any selection.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 25 May 2023, 18:24

DefendTheTruth wrote:
TGAA wrote:
Let me think about the poor Ethiopians a bit, and let me ask you this questions, if you try to answer it honestly.
Isn't the house's of the poor Ethiopians the Abiy government inhumanly demolishing on daily bases? More than100000 people and discriminately enforced on majority cases against none oromos.
Isn't the shameless Abiy government who officially announced that Ethiopia lost more than a trillion dollars because of the two years war mainly affecting northern Ethiopia but Abiy' s government is getting warmed up to build two new palaces for more than 1.5 billion dollars that an equvalent of 100 billion Ethiopan birr.. You see the poor Ethiopians you are losing sleep for are not a victom of any one but the cruel Tribalist Abiy's government.

The problem with you is that you never substantiate your grandious allegations against those in power, while the list of your allegations is long. With that long list you also effectively discredited yourself by now, you made it an habit, it bites back now.

There is no-way that someone go door for door and ask the owners if they are Oromo or Amhara and based on that demolish the houses of the inhabitants, if non-oromo. No way!

You have no shame when you accuse Abiy or Shimales for the war that was declared on them as perpetrators themselves. You are ungrateful on top of that. The same way you backstabbed the Ethiopian Defense Force, on their back home from the battle-field in Amhara region, while their blood was still wet there as "Oromuma" soldiers.

Those who aspire something great don't sit around and wait until their stomach is full, they aspire and trive, that is why they are also building a modern palace worth of the name of an ancient nation, which was kept in backwardness for generations.

Still trying to hold back the hands of those who want to change the course makes you only a hostile enemy.
What do you expect when you have an excelled liar Abiy as a prime minister of a country? to expect better from a belly dancer like you is obviously too much to ask.
Here are the people you are talking about --- not to get your sympathy, but to demonstrate how easily you lie through your teeth.

hear no evil see no evil oromuma marchers:

"I can say that much without being on the ground personally."

you lair here is your "poor man's make-shift or house"

You have made Ethiopians a Palestinian in their own land -- though you are constipated to think clearly -- you and your hate-intoxicated savages going to pay tenfold.

Your lies never end and you pulled out the most vulgar form of backstabbing on Amhara people.
The same people who got first in the midst of the war to die with Ethiopian National Defence forces when they were attacked in their sleep by weyanes, now to support your incompetent lier, you are trying to soil their name of FANOS by saying this:
"The same way you backstabbed the Ethiopian Defense Force, on their back home from the battlefield in Amhara region, while their blood was still wet there as "Oromuma" soldiers."

What a disgust?!
Last edited by TGAA on 25 May 2023, 20:53, edited 4 times in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 May 2023, 18:29

እሺ እንሰሳው - በምክርህ መሰረት አንተን ከ herd ዘመዶችህ ጋር እንድትርመጠመጥ ትቼህ፣ እኔ ሰልጠን ያሉ እኩዮቼን ከሰዎች መካከል እመራርጣለሁ።

ግን ምን ዋጋአለው፣ አብዛኛው ሰው እኮ እንደናንተው ወደ ከብትነት ወርዷል። ሜንጫ፣ ጥላቻ፣ ዘረኛ፣ አድርባድ፣ አቁማዳ፣ ፅንፈኛ፣ ከአንድ ባህር ይቀዳሉ፥ ትህነግ ኦነግ-ሸኔ ከሚባል።

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 May 2023, 15:23
ዝቃጭ፣ እኩያህን ፈልግ!
I have no time for your likes, a mere echo!
Selam/ wrote:
25 May 2023, 15:09
Be thankful, that “herd” is keeping you “cadres” very busy on this forum and securing your monthly riffraff.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 May 2023, 05:22
Horus wrote:
24 May 2023, 22:21
በቀን 100,000 ያየው የነበረው ኤርሚያ አሁን 1,000 ሰው ነው ያለው!!! [/b]
What a metric, wow!

Ermias says diaspora is engulfed by herd mentality (abscense of a critical thinking) and one of the head of the herds says Ermias lost youtube viewers!
Wow!
What a lose!

Ermias just started a long and ardous journey into a figure head of the political landscape by just being able to identify the herd-mentality of the inept and park-attendant mobs shouting more than its share in western countries.

Those who hoped to influence something on the ground by just shouting over and over again will going to have their dismay by waking up to a world much different from their noisy and annoying world filled with just shouting but nothing else.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 May 2023, 20:20

ከብት ካድሬ - ህገወጥ ስለመሆናቸው ማስረጃውን እስኪ አቅርብ። ህገወጥ ከሆኑም በህግ መጠየቅ ያለባቸው ሺያጩም፣ ግብር ሰብሳቢውም፣ የመሬት ይዞታ ስም ያዛወረውም ነው። ለመሆኑ የደሃ ህዝብ ቤት ብቻ ነው እንዴ ህገወጥ?

ከጫካ የመጣህ ጉድ ካልሆንክ በስተቀር አብዛኛው የአዲስ አበባ ክፍል በህገ ወጥ ወይንም ያለፈቃድ ወይንም በማጭበርበር ነው የተገነባው። ግን የኦነግ-ሸኔ የዘላን አስተዳደር፣ በአናሳነት አስተሳሰብ ስለተተበተበ ከእርሱ ያነሱትን ምስኪኖች ዘሎ ያጠቃል።

እንዲያው ህገ ወጥ እንኳን ቢሆኑ ፣ ምን አይነት ክፉ ብትሆኑ ነው ላባቸውን ያፈሰሱበትን ንብረትና አሥርተ አመታት የኖሩበትን ቤት በአንድ ጀንበር አፍርሳችሁ ሜዳ ላይ የምትበትኗቸው? የወያኔና የደርግ ካድሬዎችም ልክ እንደናንተ መንግስት አይደግፍም ወይንም አደሃሪ ነው ብለው የለዩትን ህዝብ ልክ እንደ ባዕድ አገር ጠላት ሲደበድቡ ፣ ሲገድሉ፣ ሲያስሩና ሲያሰቃዩ ኖረው እነሱ አለፉ ህዝቡ ግን አለ። የኦነግ-ሸኔ ስግብግብ ከብቶችም በእናንተ ቤት ህግ ያስከብራችሁ መስሏችሁ ሞታችኋል። እበት!

DefendTheTruth wrote:
TGAA wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 May 2023, 15:51

TGAA wrote:
25 May 2023, 18:24

You have made Ethiopians a Palestinian in their own land --
Is that all that you can come with after that long?

Just because it is my land, I can't go around and start sqatting all over the places.
ተዉኔቱ እዚህ ላይ አልሰራም ና ሌላ ሞክራህ ና።

ድራማ ና መረጃ ይለያየሉ ና።
TGAA wrote:

What a disgust?!
That point I can understand in all of your long essay of a play. You have to preempt what I could have replied to you.

በነገራቺን ላይ የሴትዮዋ አድራሻ ታዉቃለህ? አንድ ዶክመንታርይ መስራት እፈለጋለሁ፡:

For the future please spare me from such junky you tube videos of an amateuer, I will never ever open such a link.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 May 2023, 16:56

Idiotic cadre!

Squatting or ‘yechereka bet’ is a sign of the government’s failure to keep up with the urban population growth and address the housing shortage in an equitable manner.

EPRDF and its offspring “oneg-Shene” have been busy with looting urban land and illegally selling it to the higher bidders. Therefore people erecting yechereka bet for their survival are way better than the multitude of sins of the cloaked planning and political thugs. Today, anyone attempting to go through the legal land acquisition process is expected to explicitly pay bribery down-payment in millions. Do you think we don’t know what’s going on right now in Addis? The city administration is filled with belly bu’ttonless voracious oneg-Shene hyenas who don’t have a shred of moral decency. KIFFU!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 May 2023, 15:51
TGAA wrote:

Just because it is my land, I can't go around and start sqatting all over the places.

ድራማ ና መረጃ ይለያየሉ ና።
TGAA wrote:

What a disgust?!
That point I can understand in all of your long essay of a play. You have to preempt what I could have replied to you.

For the future please spare me from such junky you tube videos of an amateuer, I will never ever open such a link.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 26 May 2023, 20:28

DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 May 2023, 15:51
TGAA wrote:

ድራማ ና መረጃ ይለያየሉ ና።
TGAA wrote:

What a disgust?!

For the future please spare me from such junky youtube videos of an amateur, I will never ever open such a link.
You are really disgustingly funny from where you sat to demolish a house when the family sleeps inside is equivalent to you squatting uninhabited, as long as you don't kill anyone you can do what your heart desires .. the green earth will thank you for that kind of kindness, and nobody going to hurt you. The distance you go to justify what your savage aromas are doing is amazing.

also, You demand rather than seeing the truth from Amartures your preferer falsehood by EBS and FANS, which nauseatingly you post every min.

Ask your Amhara family members if what we are saying is false -- if they are honest with you, or unless you are a scary oromuma cadre they will tell you the truth on your face.... try that.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 27 May 2023, 03:48

ኤርሚያስ ለገሰ ዋቅጅራ እጅግ አሳፋሪ ሰው ነው!! ያኔ አበበ ገላው በኤርሚያስ ላይ ክስ በመሰረተበት ወቅት አማራውን አበበ ገላውን በመተው ኤርሚያስ ለገሰ የዋቅጅራ ልጅ እንደሆነ እያወቀ ከጎኑ የቆመሙት የኢትዮ 360 ባለደረቦች እና አብዛኛው የአማራ ህዝብ ከጎኑ በመቆም ከፈተኛ አስተዋጾ እና የሞራል ድጋፍ ሲያደርግለት የነበረው ህዝብ ነው አሁን "መንጋ" እያለ የሚሳደበው፡፡ በተጨመሪም አማራው አበበ ገላው በኤርሚያስ ለገሰ ዋቅጅራ ላይ የከሰሰውን ክስ በመቃወም ለኤርሚያስ ለገሰ በጎ ፈንድ ሚ ለኤርሚያስ ለገሰ ጠበቃ መግዣና ለልዮ ልዮ ወጭዎች እንዲሆነው በማለት ከ100 ሺህ ዶላር በላይ በጎ ፈንድ ሚ አሰብሳስቦ ለኤርሚያስ የሰጠው የኢትዮ 360 ባልደረባዎች እና አብዛኛው በዳያስፖራ ያለው አማራ ነበር፡፡ የአማራ ህዝብ እና ኢትዮ 360 ባልደረቦች ምን ያህል የመርህ ሰዎች እና ዘረኞች አለመሆናቸው ከዚህ በላይ ማረጋገጫ ማቅረብ አይቻም፡፡ እንግዲህ ኤርሚያስ ለገሰ ዋቅጅራ ይህን ሁሉ እርዳታ ሲያደርግለት የነበረውን የዳያስፖራውን ህዝብ ነው "መንጋ" እያለ የሚሳደበው!! ኤርሚያስ ለገሰ ዋቅጅራ እጅግ አሳፍሪ እና ሴረኛ ሰው ነው!!

Right

Post by Right » 27 May 2023, 07:11

መንጋ
It is the word some of these opportunists use when caught with their dirty actions. Pretending as if they are doing something good for society. Opposing the mass displacement of citizens because of the identity labeled at them, granting TPLF criminals to redo their crimes again, demolishing churches and mosques, mass imprisonment and total political and economical chaos doesn’t really matter for these greedy folks.

መንጋ Is a favourite word of Belete Mola, BERHANU Nega, Ermias Legesse, Lidetu Ayalew and Tewdros Tsegaye.