Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth

"የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራል"

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Apr 2023, 16:02

ኢትዮጵያ ዉስጥ ፌዴራል ከተባለ ማንም የማይንቀጠቅጥ ዬለም፣ በአይኔ አይቻለሁ፣ እኔም ፈርቼ ዝም ብያለሁ። ምክንያቱን ከፈልክ ይሀዉ።

DefendTheTruth

Re: "የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራል"

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Apr 2023, 16:11

I have to pay tribute to Ethoash, this seems to me a brainchild of that guy.

Congratulations, my Freind, you have called for it, here it is: Install Camera, you called out. Here it is, finally!

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Apr 2023, 16:15

If you don't believe me here, then ask simply Ato Eskinder Nega, he knows well why he has chosen to turn himself to a certain fugutive in the countrysides of Gojjam. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Apr 2023, 16:19

DDT,
ታዲያ ለምን 3 ጊዜ ማራቶን አሸነፈ? ከትግራይ እግሬ አውጭኝ ብሎ ደብረብርሃን ደረሶ የአማራ ገበሬዎች አይዞህ ብለው ልቡ ድጭድጭ ሲል ውሃ ሰጥተው ብረት ይዘው ያስፈረጠጡትን ወያኔዎች አሸነፉለት።

ጀግና ማለት እንደ አሸቴ ሞገስ እና ልጁ ነው። አሁን በህይወት ቢኖሪ እነዚህ ጀግኖች ፋኖ ተብለው ያሳደዱ ነበር።

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Apr 2023, 16:28

Abere wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 16:19
DDT,
ታዲያ ለምን 3 ጊዜ ማራቶን አሸነፈ? ከትግራይ እግሬ አውጭኝ ብሎ ደብረብርሃን ደረሶ የአማራ ገበሬዎች አይዞህ ብለው ልቡ ድጭድጭ ሲል ውሃ ሰጥተው ብረት ይዘው ያስፈረጠጡትን ወያኔዎች አሸነፉለት።

I think the history of that man is of a real hero, I didn't doubt it. I believe he was fallen to defend Ethiopia, not to impose his sectarian will on others. If the latter was the case, then he wouldn't have sacrificed his own life to defend Ethiopia.

There is no blanket disbanning of Fano, the good Fanos are still defending their country, like their forefathers. There are some among them who are trying to misuse the good reputation of Fano, የታርክ አተላዎች. You are certainly part of the latter group.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Apr 2023, 16:37

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 16:11
I have to pay tribute to Ethoash, this seems to me a brainchild of that guy.

Congratulations, my Freind, you have called for it, here it is: Install Camera, you called out. Here it is, finally!
What remains now is paying the police what they deserve. Pay the police well, they are the guardian of public security and safety, this will in turn generate more income, because if people are safe, then they can dare to go out and go behind their respective businesses without a concern, investors can come in and make a big investment in the country. It is not a money lost! Safety is a paramount commodity that no many can buy!

Military is deployed only at the war time, police is permanently in deployment.

Modernize the Ethiopian Police in all aspects!

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Apr 2023, 16:39

Well, intentionally your dividing Fano into "bad" and good, because blanket blaming makes you 100% look fool. By the way who are these "bad"? what did they do? How bad are they compared to Oromia special force aka "OLF/A"? You have to qualify. If you just created your own version of Fano ( funded by PP-OLF) to smear Fano that will not fly? And you should know that Fano means every arm bearing Amhara people, minus the hodams.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 16:28
Abere wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 16:19
DDT,

I think the history of that man is of a real hero, I didn't doubt it. I believe he was fallen to defend Ethiopia, not to impose his sectarian will on others. If the latter was the case, then he wouldn't have sacrificed his own life to defend Ethiopia.

There is no blanket disbanning of Fano, the good Fanos are still defending their country, like their forefathers. There are some among them who are trying to misuse the good reputation of Fano, የታርክ አተላዎች. You are certainly part of the latter group.

Educator

Post by Educator » 25 Apr 2023, 22:42

Kkkkkkk, I can't stop laughing at this scare technic based on false fairytale. Oromuma satans are so scared of the people rising against them that they now decided to monger fear with kids video. The only truth in the video is that they are expecting a gigantic uprising in Addis Ababa soon.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 26 Apr 2023, 01:35

ኢትዮጵያ ዉስጥ ፌዴራል ከተባለ ማንም የማይንቀጠቅጥ ዬለም፣ በአይኔ አይቻለሁ፣ እኔም ፈርቼ ዝም ብያለሁ። ምክንያቱን ከፈልክ ይሀዉ።
ddt

Are they some sort of storm troopers? :lol: :lol:
the primary purpose of a police force is to protect and serve not to scare the hell out of people.

Last year half of the well known british police force fail to meet standards in crime investigations.this is arguably one of the best police force with access to latest gadgets and technology but no one is afraid of them unlike the violent US police.
police forces fail to meet standards in crime investigations
It sounds like the ethio federal police is subservient to PP government and its sole purpose is protecting Abiy and company .

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Apr 2023, 01:47

Wheres the security cameras in Sululta- Fitche Road... Lega Tefo- Debre Berhan Road and Bayaru Ambo Roads

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Apr 2023, 14:08

Educator wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 22:42
Kkkkkkk, I can't stop laughing at this scare technic based on false fairytale. Oromuma satans are so scared of the people rising against them that they now decided to monger fear with kids video. The only truth in the video is that they are expecting a gigantic uprising in Addis Ababa soon.
ቢሆንስ፣ "ፀባይ ያልገዛዉን ጉልበት ይገዘዋል" ስባል አልሰማህም ማለት ነዉ?

ለዚህ ምስክር "ታላቁ" የአዲስ አበባ ንጉስ ክቡር ባልዲ ራስ እስክንድር ነጋ ናቸዉ። ህድ ና ከሱ ኣጣራ!

The guy is a "perfect" misfit, started by fabricating and ended by fabricating. His mob will be brought under control and he will finally see the court of justice.

Ethiopia has moved on and now aspiring the next big level, fabrication is the old history by now.

አፈ ሰፊ "ጋዜጠኞቹን" እነ መሰይ መኮንን፣ ደረጀ ሀብተወልድ ና መሰሎቻቸዉን መቅጠር ብዙም ለዉጥ አያመጠም።

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 26 Apr 2023, 19:46

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 16:02

DefendTheTruth,

ህዝብ ሲበዛ የመንግስት ሀላፊነት ይበዛል። ሀላፊነትን ለማቀላጠፍ ከቴክኖሎጂ ጋር ማደግ የሚከበር እና የምያስከብር ነዉ።

የህዝብ ቀረጥ እየተከፈለዉ ከህዝብ የተሰጠዉን ሀላፊነት ለማስከበር የሚሰራ መንግስት የሚከበር መንግስት ነዉ ወይስ የሚፈራ መንግስት መሆንን ነዉ የሚሻዉ? "ኢትዮጵያ ዉስጥ ፌዴራል ከተባለ ማንም የማይንቀጠቅጥ ዬለም፣ በአይኔ አይቻለሁ፣ እኔም ፈርቼ ዝም ብያለሁ።" ማለት የፌደራል መንግስት የሚፈራ ነዉ ማለት ነዉ። የሚከበር መንግስት ብዙ ተባባሪዎች ይኖሩታል። የሚፈራ መንግስት በሩቁ ይባላል፣ በብዙዎች።

ገና ቪድዮኑን ማየት ስጀምር የሰማሁት የአሜርካ ፖሊስ ስርዓትን ኣስታወሰኝ። አሜርካ ፖሊስ መሰረቱ በባርነት የተያዙትን ፖሊስ ለማድረግ ነበር ሲባል በቅርቡ ሰምቻለሁ።

ኢትዮጵያን ከልጅነቴ ጀምሮ ከዱር ጫካ እስካ መሃል አዲስ አበባ ከድቅድቅ ጭለማ እስከ ጠራራ ፀሓይ ዉስጡ ተመላልሼ ኣዉቃለሁ። ኣንድ ቀን ሰላማዊ የሃገሬ ሰዉ ይተናኮለኛል ብዬ ፈርቼ ኣላዉቅም።

የኣዉጫጭኝ ባህል ላለዉ ህዝብ በካሜራ ሲታይ መዋል ኣዲስ ነዉ። ስራን ለማቀላጠፍ መጠቀም መልካም ነዉ። ረብሻ ባህሉ ላልሆነ ህዝብ ረብሻ እዛም እዚህም ሊነሳ ይችላል ብሎ መፍራት ሌላ ነዉ።

እኔ ድሮ ስለማዉቀዉ ባህል ነዉ የማወራዉ። ተረስቶ ከሆነ መልሶ እንዲለመልም ማድረግ ያስከብራል። ስም ከሚጠፋ የወለዱት ይጥፋ የሚልን ባህል ክብር ማግኘት እንጂ መፈራትን ማትረፍ ኣስተዋይነት ኣይመስለኝም። በእኔ እይታ መፈራትን የሚፈልግ ፈሪ ነዉ። በኣፋን ኦሮሞ በርጩመ ኡልፍና አባቱ ኡፍ ጀለ ባታ ይባላል። የክብርን በርጩማ ባለቤቱ ነዉ ስር ስሩ የሚሸከመዉ እንደማለት ነዉ።

እነዚህን ሀሳቦች ሳሰላስል አረት ነገሮችን ቪድዮ ዉስጥ ኣስተዋልኩኝ።

ኣንደኛ ኣንዱ ባለስልጣን በለፉት ሶስት ዓመታት ትልቅ የሰብዓዊ መብት ጥሰት ፈጽማችኋል ተብለን ኣናዉቅም ኣለ። እሰየዉ። የዚህ ምንጭ ምንድነዉ? መሠረታዊ ባህል ወይስ የቴክኖሎጂ ማደግ እና የካሜራ መብዛት?

ሁለተኛ ስራዉ ላይ የተሰማሩት በኣሜርካ እና እስራኤል የሰለጠኑ ናቸዉ የሚል። ስልጠና መልካም። የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ መሠረታዊ ባህል ከአሜሪካ እና እስራኤል ህዝቦች መሠረታዊ ባህሎች ጋር ምን ያህል ይመሳሰላል? ምን ያህል ልዩነትስ ኣላዉ? እየሱስ እና መሃመድ የመሰከሩት የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ባህል የትኛዉ ነዉ? ፍሯቸዉ ኣላሉም። ተከተሏዋቸዉ፣ ኣክብሯቸዉ ነዉ ያሉት።

ሶስተኛ የፖሊስ ባለስልጣን ጠዋት ቢሮዉ ሲገባ የፖሊስ ባልደረባዉ በተጠንቀቅ እና በፈራቻ ወደ ቢሮዉ የምያሳልፈዉ ይመስላል። የማዉቀዉ የኢትዮጵያ ባህል ጠዋት ደህና ኣደርክ፣ ደህና ኣደርሽ መባባልን ነዉ። ለክብር ከሆነ የፖሊስ ባልደረባዉ ደሃና ኣደሩ ብሎ እጅ መንሳት ከባድ ኣይዴለም። መጨባባጥ ካላስፈለገ እጅን ደረት ላይ ኣድርጎ ማክበር ከባድ ኣይዴላም። የፖሊስ በልደረባ ወይም ወታደር የሙያዉን ግዳጅ ለመወጣት ትዕዛዝ ከሰማ በቅጽበት ተነስቶ ግዳጁን ለመወጣት ዝግጁ መሆኑን ማሳየት ከባድ ኣይዴለም። ባለስልጣንን ባየ ቁጥር መሆን ኣለበት?

ይህን ሁሉ ስል ስለፖሊስ ሙያ ዕዉቀት ኖሮኝ ሳይሆን በደመነፍስ ከማዉቀዉ ባህል በመነሳት ነዉ።

አረተኛ ኣንድ የፖሊስ ባለስልጣን የስብሰባ ክፍል ወይም ኣዳራሽ ሲገባ ተቀምጠዉ የነበሩት ሲነሱሉት በእግዝያር፣ በእግዝያር ነዉ ያለዉ። በእግዝኣብሔር ማለት እንደሆነ ነዉ የሚገባኝ። እንደባህል የተለመደ ነዉ። ኣልሸሹም ዞር ኣሉ ብዬ ተገርሜ ዝም ኣልኩኝ። ያ ነዉ ባለስልጣንን የበለጠ የምያስከብር። የተከበረ ባለስልጣን የተከበረ ስራን በቅልጥፍና ማሰራት ይችላል። የተፈራ ባለሰልጣን ለማነጋገር እንኳን ይከብዳል።

Educator

Post by Educator » 26 Apr 2023, 20:57

DTT,
kkkkkkk, are going to kill us with laughter? The federal we know is the sprinter that runs from Mekele to Debrebirihan in record time. Now you are sharing this video which is full of fabrication directed by his highness satan Mamo Killo. Mamo killo always says something ridicules in front of the world without any shame. I never forget his claim of making rain over Gojam and Semien Showa. Now when you said "fabrication is the old history..", I just couldn't stop laughing again. I hope you realize I am not one of those your Mamo Killo refers as short memory.

Btw, I missed those wutaf nekais as well. Ever since they jumped off the sinking boat, there is less entertainment to enjoy.
But what is the reason you mentioned Eskindir Nega and Balderas? the smart politicians have already left the playing field for the morons and satans. They include Jawar Mohamed, Lidetu Ayalew and Eskindir Nega to name a few. Why do you keep mentioning them especially in the context of this stupid video you are sharing.

Also, read what Nega Tuma wrote above. You will learn a thing or two from his remark.
Naga Tuma wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 19:46
DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 14:08
Educator wrote:

ለዚህ ምስክር "ታላቁ" የአዲስ አበባ ንጉስ ክቡር ባልዲ ራስ እስክንድር ነጋ ናቸዉ። ህድ ና ከሱ ኣጣራ!

The guy is a "perfect" misfit, started by fabricating and ended by fabricating. His mob will be brought under control and he will finally see the court of justice.

Ethiopia has moved on and now aspiring the next big level, fabrication is the old history by now.

አፈ ሰፊ "ጋዜጠኞቹን" እነ መሰይ መኮንን፣ ደረጀ ሀብተወልድ ና መሰሎቻቸዉን መቅጠር ብዙም ለዉጥ አያመጠም።

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Apr 2023, 11:46

I know now why your fear is legitimate.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 14:08
Educator wrote:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Apr 2023, 12:01

Educator wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 20:57
Also, read what Nega Tuma wrote above. You will learn a thing or two from his remark.
It is too easy to give comments and disparage everything that is done in the name of the people, it is totally a different issue when it comes to the actual job of making an impact on the ground and get down to the job itself.

You are playing with the life of human being.
Please wait, video is loading...

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Apr 2023, 12:12

ዐብይ አህመድ አሁን የወታደር መለዮ ለብሶ መፈንቅለ መንግስት ተሞከረብኝ በማለት ምስኪን የአማራ ህዝብ ሊያሳድድ ይሞክር ይሆናል። ግን ይህ ጥቃት የተፈጸመበት ለምን ዛሬ ወደ መቀሌ ሳይሄድ ቀረ? ምናልባት መቀሌ ቢሄድ ይችን ቀን ያልፋት ነበር። የእዚህ ሁሉ ችግር ምንጭ የብልጽግና-ኦነግ ፓለቲካ ነው።

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 12:01
Educator wrote:
It is too easy to give comments and disparage everything that is done in the name of the people, it is totally a different issue when it comes to the actual job of making an impact on the ground and get down to the job itself.

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Apr 2023, 13:36

Oh yeah, he orchestrated this political assasination to use as an excuse to wage full scale war against Amhara people. He used this same pattern by sacrificing Hachalu to destroy Amhara properties in Shashemene and other Oromia cities.

And according to DTT's video, no one else can execute this other than himself in the presence of the federal 🤣🤣
Abere wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 12:12
ዐብይ አህመድ አሁን የወታደር መለዮ ለብሶ መፈንቅለ መንግስት ተሞከረብኝ በማለት ምስኪን የአማራ ህዝብ ሊያሳድድ ይሞክር ይሆናል። ግን ይህ ጥቃት የተፈጸመበት ለምን ዛሬ ወደ መቀሌ ሳይሄድ ቀረ? ምናልባት መቀሌ ቢሄድ ይችን ቀን ያልፋት ነበር። የእዚህ ሁሉ ችግር ምንጭ የብልጽግና-ኦነግ ፓለቲካ ነው።

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Educator wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Apr 2023, 14:49

All high profile killings are carried out by OLF-PP, no doubt about that. The question is what will other high profile ብአደን learn from this? Waiting for their turn to get slaughtered like a farm raised chicken one after the other or resign all of them once? Dying without making history when one has the chance to do so is worst of all. The deceased was used by OLF to make OLF's history. Worst of all, Abiy Ahmed will send OLF army to invade and kill people of the birth place of the deceased. Abiy is a very sadistic man.
Educator wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 13:36
Oh yeah, he orchestrated this political assasination to use as an excuse to wage full scale war against Amhara people. He used this same pattern by sacrificing Hachalu to destroy Amhara properties in Shashemene and other Oromia cities.

And according to DTT's video, no one else can execute this other than himself in the presence of the federal 🤣🤣
Abere wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 12:12

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Educator wrote:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Apr 2023, 11:22

Educator wrote:
It is everywhere a "false fairytale", everybody is making a false claim.

Police is lying, Parliament is lying, government is lying, it is only the "activists" who never lie.

Educator

Post by Educator » 01 May 2023, 21:30

https://youtube.com/shorts/7XagFHr4ewk?feature=share
DefendTheTruth wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 11:22
Educator wrote:
It is everywhere a "false fairytale", everybody is making a false claim.

Police is lying, Parliament is lying, government is lying, it is only the "activists" who never lie.