Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

ሰበር ዜና፣ ኾሞድያኑ ዎንድማችን ዘሌንስኪ ዎደ ፕሪቶርያ የሚወስደውን የመጓጓዣ ትኬት ቆረጠ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ !

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Mar 2023, 23:42

Zelenskyy fears Ukrainians will lose the will to fight and push him to negotiate with Moscow if Bakhmut falls

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is concerned that if Bakhmut falls to Russia, it would break the fighting spirit of his people and that they would push him to negotiate with Russia.

In a new interview, Zelenskyy told the Associated Press that if Russian forces conquered the eastern Ukrainian city, he would rapidly feel pressure from the wider world and from Ukrainians. "Our society will feel tired," Zelenskyy said. "Our society will push me to have compromise with them."

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics ... 098585.cms

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ኾሞድያኑ ዎንድማችን ዘሌንስኪ ዎደ ፕሪቶርያ የሚወስደውን የመጓጓዣ ትኬት ቆረጠ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ !

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Mar 2023, 23:56

ባኽሙት ሆይ ብረሳሽ ቀኜ ትርሳኝ!
ኾሞድያኑ ዎንድማችን ዘሌንስኪ ጀግና ነው!

ሲጠቃለል፣
ባኽሙት ማለት መቀሌ!
ዘሌንስኪ ማለት ጌታቸው ረዳ!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 30 Mar 2023, 02:09

ኾሞድያኑ ዎንድማችን ዘሌንስኪ ትጥቁን ከፈታ አብሮ ሱሪውን አውልቆ ከትጥቁ ጋር ያስረክብ። :roll: :roll:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 30 Mar 2023, 03:44

እኛ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች፡ ለጀግናው የዩክሬን ህዝብ ከነጀግናው መሪያቸዉ ትልቅ ክብር እንሰጣቸዋለን! :mrgreen:

ጀግናው ዘለንስኪ ባያነሳ ጋሻ፡
በቦረቀ ነበረ አውሮፓ ላይ ራሻ። :mrgreen:

ወራሪ ከሰሜን ይምጣ ከደቡብ ከምስራቅ ይምጣ ከምዕራብ ወራሪ ነው፡ በህዝብ ትግልም ይሸነፋል![ አራት ሚሊየን ነጥቦች]

ክሬሚያ ሆይ ብረሳሽ ቀኜ ትርሳኝ!” ቀኜ ትርሳኝ” እያለ ነው የኣውሮፓው ሻዕብያ፡ ዘለንስኪ ጀግናው!

ተራው ካድሬ Digital Weyane በአስተሳሰብህ ምን ያህል ዘገምተኛ እንደሆንክ ለማወቅ ምንኛ ቀላል ነው። ቢያንስ ቢያንስ "ኣብዴትድ" ካርታ ኣታመጣም። የጦርነትን "ዳይናሚክስ" ስለማታውቅ ገና ከሁለት ወር በፊት የነበረን ይዦታ ነው እያሳየሀን ያለሀው። ጦርነት ደግሞ ማጥቃትንም መከላከልንም ማፈግፈግንም እንደሚያጠቃልል ኣትዘንጋ! ቢሆንም ግን በርታ . . . ኣመሻሹ ላይ ወራሪ እንደሚሸነፍ የጣልያን ወረራ . . . የኢትዮጵያ ማለትም የወያኔ ወረራ ትምህርት ካልሰጠህ፡ ዘገምተኛ መሆንህን ብቻ ነው እያረጋገጥክልን ያለሀው! ለዛሬ በነዚህ ካርቱኖች ተዝናና እስቲ!

ሲጠቃለል
መለስ = ፑቲን = የማሌ (የማርክስና የሌኒን ግርፍ) ልዑላዊ ሃገሮችን የወረሩ ወፈፌ መሪዎች

የታላቋ ትግራይ ህልም = የታላቋ ሩስያ ህልም = የታላቋ ጦቢያ ህልም

ደደቢት ብቻ ኣይደለም ደደብ፤ ሩስያም (ክሬምሊንም) ጭምር ደደብ ነው!

ዘለንስኪ ጀግና ነው!

ድል ለሰፊው የዩክሬን ህዝብ!
:mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 30 Mar 2023, 19:30

ትግራዋይ ዎንድሜ Meleket :

አንድ ነጥብ አምሥት ሚልየን (1,500,000) የትግራይ ወጣቶችና ህፃናት ታጣቂዎችን በውክልናው ጦርነት ውስጥ ለዲያቢሎስ ገብረህ ስታበቃ አለማፈርህ ስቅቅ ያደርጋል። :evil:

ወልዶ አሳድጎ ለቁምነገር ይደርስልኛል ብሎ ከራሱ ቀንሶ አጉርሶ አብልቶ ለከሰረዉን የትግራይ ህዝብ ባንዳነትህን አወረስከው።

የወለደች እናት ምን ያክል የተረገመች ናት። አንተ የቀን ጅብ ግን ዶላር ካገኘህ እንኳን ትውልድ አገርህ ትግራይ ወላጅ እናትህን ትሸጣለህ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :roll: :roll: :roll:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 31 Mar 2023, 09:55

እኛ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች፡ ለጀግናው የዩክሬን ህዝብ ከነጀግናው መሪያቸዉ ትልቅ ክብር እንሰጣቸዋለን! :mrgreen:

ጀግናው ዘለንስኪ ባያነሳ ጋሻ፡
በቦረቀ ነበረ አውሮፓ ላይ ራሻ። :mrgreen:

ወራሪ ከሰሜን ይምጣ ከደቡብ ከምስራቅ ይምጣ ከምዕራብ ወራሪ ነው፡ በህዝብ ትግልም ይሸነፋል![ አራት ሚሊየን ነጥቦች]

ክሬሚያ ሆይ ብረሳሽ ቀኜ ትርሳኝ!” ቀኜ ትርሳኝ” እያለ ነው የኣውሮፓው ሻዕብያ፡ ዘለንስኪ ጀግናው!
Zelensky’s address on 400th day of war: Preparing approach of our victory
30.03.2023 23:20

Four hundred days of our defense against full-scale aggression is a colossal path that the nation has walked as one.

That’s according to an address to the nation by President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine, Ukrinform reports.

“I salute you, fellow Ukrainians,

Four hundred days... Four hundred days of our defense against full-scale aggression.

This is a colossal path that we have walked. All together - everyone who fought and fights for Ukraine. Who took care and takes care about the state and Ukrainians. Who helped and helps our logistics. Who strengthened and strengthens Ukrainian resilience.

Ukraine went through the most terrifying days of that February. We survived this winter as well. There is a colossal effort behind these words...

We passed last spring, which turned the tide of this war in favor of our defense.

Last summer and autumn, we proved that the spring liberation of our northern regions was no accident. The battle for Kyiv, Chernihiv and Sumy regions... The return of the territories of our Kharkiv region, the return of Kherson, the defense of Bakhmut and Donbas in general - this is the heroism of Ukrainians that the world will not forget.

We are preparing our next steps, our active actions. We are preparing the approach of our victory.

What is the strength of Ukraine? If your intentions are good, the whole world will be on your side and help you.

Today, on the four hundredth day of resistance, full-scale resistance, I want to thank everyone in the world who stands with Ukraine. Who shares our interpretation of freedom. Who supports our pursuit of justice. Who has the same strong conviction that we, Ukrainians, have... the conviction that the world should be based on rules, on civilized rules - on the rules of humanity, respect and peace. That is why Ukraine will win.

Because freedom and justice, humanity and respect, peace deserved by the people must prevail.

I thank all our soldiers and sailors, all our sergeants and first sergeants, all our officers and generals. I thank each and every one who holds this front - the front of protecting the best that humanity has. The front of protecting the best that you and I have - our Ukraine.

United, invincible and forever free.

I thank everyone who is currently fighting! Each and every one who is fighting to protect themselves and brothers-in-arms in neighboring positions!

Thank you to everyone who cares about our brave warriors! Thank you to everyone who protects our cities and restores normal life in the areas where it was violated by Russia with its aggression and terror!

I also thank everyone who helps the daughters and sons, wives and husbands, mothers and fathers of our people, soldiers and civilians, whose lives were taken away by this war, by Russia!

Ukraine will win at the front. Ukraine will win in recovery. Ukraine will win in restoring justice.

We will not leave a single trace of Russia on our land. And we will not leave any enemy unpunished either. We are preparing news about this.

This day, like any of the four hundred, was as active as possible for me.

Communication with commanders, with intelligence. Meetings regarding the internal situation. I made another appeal to the parliament of the partner country - to the Austrian parliament. And I thank Austria for the fact that Ukraine was heard. A productive meeting with the delegation of the German defense enterprise Rheinmetall AG... I am thankful to our partners for their willingness to cooperate with us in an even more meaningful way.

Tomorrow will also be active. To the maximum.

We will do everything so that the day comes sooner when I can thank you, dear Ukrainians, for our victory!

Glory to Ukrainian heroes!

Glory to Ukraine!

One of Vladimir Putin’s most notorious commanders Lt-Col Dmitry Lisitsky has died from a gunshot wound aged 48, according to reports.

There are competing claims over who was behind his death,with Ukraine alleging he was ‘liquidated’ in revenge for the notorious slaughter of hundreds of its troops as they retreated in 2014 in the ‘Ilovaisk cauldron’.

ሲጠቃለል
መለስ = ፑቲን = የማሌ (የማርክስና የሌኒን ግርፍ) ልዑላዊ ሃገሮችን የወረሩ ወፈፌ መሪዎች

የታላቋ ትግራይ ህልም = የታላቋ ሩስያ ህልም = የታላቋ ጦቢያ ህልም

ደደቢት ብቻ ኣይደለም ደደብ፤ ሩስያም (ክሬምሊንም) ጭምር ደደብ ነው!

ዘለንስኪ ጀግና ነው!

ድል ለሰፊው የዩክሬን ህዝብ!

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 17 Jun 2023, 05:17

የDigital Weyane ትንቢት ኣልሰራም፡ ፕሪቶሪያ ነች ኣፍሪካንም ወክላ ወደ ኬቭ የመጓጓዣ ትኬት ቆርጣ ያቀናችው! :mrgreen:

'ኬቭ' ጓል ዘለንስኪ
ኬድኪዮም'ዶ መጺኦምኪ!
Digital Weyane wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 23:42
ሰበር ዜና፣ ኾሞድያኑ ዎንድማችን ዘሌንስኪ ዎደ ፕሪቶርያ የሚወስደውን የመጓጓዣ ትኬት ቆረጠ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ !
Zelensky meets with representatives of seven African states in Kyiv
16.06.2023 21:17

In Kyiv, President Volodymyr Zelensky held talks on achieving peace in Ukraine with representatives of the Republic of South Africa, the Union of the Comoros Islands, Egypt, Senegal, Zambia, Congo and Uganda.

"All the nations of the world deserve to live freely, without the imposition of someone else's will by military or political means. But no one can feel that their borders are protected, and the safety of their people is guaranteed, while Russia is trying to make aggression and theft of foreign lands a global norm," Zelensky said following the meeting with African leaders.

According to him, he spoke with the delegation of heads of state and high representatives of African countries about the way to achieve a true and just peace, without any Russian blackmail and deception.

The delegation includes President of the Union of the Comoros Islands Azali Assoumani, President of the Republic of South Africa Cyril Ramaphosa, President of the Republic of Senegal Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Zambia Hakainde Hichilema, Prime Minister of the Arab Republic of Egypt Mostafa Madbouly and special representatives of the Presidents of the Republic Congo and the Republic of Uganda, Florent Ntsiba and Ruhakana Rugunda.

ድል ለሰፊው የዩክሬን ህዝብ!