Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

Where in the world has the America that I thought I knew gone?

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Mar 2023, 16:21

Enter June 16, 2015, in American history and you find Donald John Trump slander, among other things, its neighboring State of Mexico during his announcement speech for candidacy for its Presidency.

I sound a broken record on this but I was one of the people who looked forward to his announcement speech for this candidacy. I expected a learned man with a visionary speech for America and the world at large because of the influence it had as a global power that has been preaching about democracy. Instead, I heard a speech that turned me off and made me turn away in the middle of it from the television that I was watching.

In the America that I thought I knew, he would be summoned by leaders in his own party right after the speech and asked to apologize to the State of Mexico and that on June 17, 2015, the neighboring State of America and the world at large would wake up to his apology. His own advisers would demand of him that it doesn't take more than learning about minimum decency that no neighbor slanders its neighbors like that and that his apology was warranted.

Enter March 4, 2023, in American history and you find Donald John Trump accuse the Biden Administration of the following: "I will revoke every Biden policy promoting the chemical castration and sexual mutilization[sic] of our youth and ask Congress to send me a bill prohibiting child sexual mutilation in all 50 states."

It was the first time ever that I heard of the expression chemical castration or sexual mutilation. It is ingrained in my mind at a moment's notice that such is a diabolical human rights violation that parallels that of Adolf Hitler's gas chamber.

In the America that I thought I knew, he would be summoned right after the speech by the United States Congress to explain what he means by that, especially since he was the President of the United States of America for four years already. In the America that I thought I knew, on March 5, 2023, all Americans and the world at large would wake up to scheduled public hearings about his allegations.

Enter March 23, 2023, in American history and you find Representative Cathy McMorris Rogers of the State of Washington speak about human rights, freedom, and innovation as American values.

She looks a lady who is naturally able to bear and rear a child. Then again, upon hearing her speak for human rights as an American value, one can't help asking if she has ever heard of a more diabolical human rights violation than the allegation of chemical castration. Furthermore, one can't help asking if she is a demon who is capable to bear and rear demons that have the capacity to imagine this kind of diabolical human rights violation or a dummy that fails to understand that such is a diabolical human rights violation.

So, where in the world has the America that I thought I knew gone? I am sure there are millions of other decent Americans that are also wondering about all of these. How did we get so dumbfounded?

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Where in the world has the America that I thought I knew gone?

Post by ethiopianunity » 29 Mar 2023, 17:32

WWII destruction groups moved to U.S for today's result.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: Where in the world has the America that I thought I knew gone?

Post by Naga Tuma » 30 Mar 2023, 04:12

ethiopianunity wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 17:32
WWII destruction groups moved to U.S for today's result.
I did not know about it. If that is the case, I fail to make sense of this political mess.

WWII was instigated by the Nazis in Germany.

America joined the Allied Forces to fight against it.

America is a leading member of NATO.

I have on the authority of David Gergen that NATO was created to keep Germany in check and Russia out. I heard him say this on TV.

America is a member of the five-eye countries whereas Germany is not.

If I remember correctly, I have heard Chris Christie say during the 2016 Presidential campaign that he pledges allegiance to the Queen. I presume he meant the late Queen of England.

So, what makes the instigators of WWII in Germany a fit in America?

Did Winston Churchill who fought against them hijack and plant them in America to the detriment of Germany and the benefit of the British?