Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

China, Eritrea to Celebrate 30 Years of Diplomatic Ties

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Mar 2023, 18:44

https://tesfanews.net/china-eritrea-cel ... atic-ties/

Today, the China Embassy and the NUEW jointly celebrated International Women’s Day. Ambassador Cai Ge and President Tekea gave speeches, highlighting the prominent role of women in the two nations. Coffee & tea ceremonies and traditional cultural shows were performed.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: China, Eritrea to Celebrate 30 Years of Diplomatic Ties

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Mar 2023, 19:02

ኣስጋኢ ሕማም መንሽሮ ንምንካይ፣ ስቅያትን ሻቅሎትን ህዝባና ንምቕንጥጥ፥ ኩላትና ኤትራዉያን ኣብ ደገ ዘሎና ነዚ መኸተ ኣንጻር መንሽሮ (cancer) ንምዕዋት ኣበርክቶና ነዐዝዝ። PFDJ and NUEW representatives in the NE region donated $41,000 for cancer screening/medication and mother & child care services on March 25 at the NCEA regional conference in Lancaster, PA. @hadnetkeleta

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Mar 2023, 19:21

ZaEr PLC, as part of its Social Business initiative, is creating platforms for young Eritrean Artists.

Starting today, a 5-day training Programme to build capacity in ocean affairs and the law of the sea for the government of Eritrea, organized by @UNDPEritrea in collaboration with the Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs

Let us vote for the contestant from Eritrea, Wintana Tewelde, for Miss Culture Africa Pageant. 👇🏾

http://pageantvote.co/pageants/72

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Mar 2023, 19:44

Training on composition and conducting.

https://shabait.com/2023/03/27/training ... eaPrevails

Asmara, 27 March 2023- The Asmara Music School, organized a 2 and half years training on composition and conducting to five members of the National Military Marching Band.

At the conclusion event of the training on 26 March, in which Gen. Filipos Woldeyohannes, Chief of the Staff of the Eritrean Defense Forces, Maj. Gen. Romodan Awelyay, Commander of the Defense Forces Training Center; as well as other invited guests took part, Mr. Elias Woldgebriel, director of the school, said that the trainees have been provided 27 genres related to composition and conducting.

Mr. Mohammed Saleh Hussein, music instructor, on his part commending the interest the trainees demonstrated during the training & called for developing their profession through practice.

Noting the importance of the Military March Band, Mr. Tesfai Seyum, Director General of Technical and Vocational Training, and Let. Col. Tekle Tesfai, representative of the Ministry of Defense, commended the integrated effort on the part of the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Defense to develop the overall capacity of the youth.

🚴‍♂️🇪🇷 ቅድድም ብሽክለታ ከተማ ከረን፣ ኣብ 4 ምድባት ብዝተኻየደ ናይ ክሮኖሜተር ዉድድራት ብሰንበት ቀጺሉ ዉዒሉ። እዚ ከምዚ ኢሉ እንከሎ፣ ተቀዳዳማይ ጋንታ ሬድሲ ከተማ ከረን ኣማኑኤል እዮብ ናብ ክለብ ደንደን (ዞባ ማእከል) ብወግዒ ተሰጋጊሩ። @eri_skato

Keren & watermelons. ብርጭቕ ኣብ ዕዳጋ - እዋኑ'ዩ። 📸 Haile Daniel

Grand Dahlak Hotel, Massawa.

Asmara sunset! 📸 G.M.A. Visafric
Last edited by Zmeselo on 28 Mar 2023, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Mar 2023, 20:02

How a family team, climbed to the top and wrote History of cycling 😌

The book story of Intermarché-Circus-Wanty is available, now:
http://tinyurl.com/storyICW

Ghebreigzabhier fights to second at GP Larciano

https://racing.trekbikes.com/stories/tr ... p-larciano

One year on from his bad crash at Volta a Catalunya, the Eritrean climber took his best result of his time with Trek-Segafredo

MARCH 26, 2023

Amanuel Ghebreigzabhier is back to fighting for victory and his second place at the Grand Prix of Larciano brings with it a feeling of rebirth. The Eritrean climber crossed the finish line in the Tuscan town 27 seconds after winner Healy (EF) and 20 seconds ahead of the first chasing group, lead by Stewart (Bolton Equities) ahead of teammate and compatriot Natnael Tesfatsion. The result came after a hectic finish, in which Amanuel repeatedly tried to attack for the win. Although he didn’t quite reach the top of the podium, for Ghebreizabhier the satisfaction of being competitive is still big, one year after the terrible crash he suffered at the Volta Catalunya.

One year ago, on March 27, 2022, Amanuel was being treated in the emergency department of the Hospital Clinic of Barcelona following a high-speed crash during the final stage of the Catalan race. The medical report listed severe contusions of chest and abdomen, including damage to multiple organs, as well as rib and vertebrae fractures. The recovery course kept him away from racing for three months. But now, finally everything can be left definitively behind.

Amanuel's reaction
Yes, I think there are several reasons to be happy about this second place. Symbolically, it’s a restart point. I think I have room to grow, to improve and aspire to do more with Trek-Segafredo than what I’ve shown so far. I think I have that potential,

Today I finally felt good, as I haven’t in a long time. In recent weeks I’ve had an up and down feeling, also due to a not top health. I have not been able to be consistent in my performance. But today, it was different. We had a competitive team, together with Natnael we gave battle to try winning. We played as a team and it didn’t take much to get the big target. Healy went strong. For me, it was not easy to follow after attacking on the last climb and closing on Astana’s attack. But we managed well, at the end,

A year ago I was living the most difficult moment of my career and, more generally, of my life; today I am here, happy on the podium, chasing victory. That says a lot about how much life, from one moment to another, can change. Physically, the accident has still left me with some after-effects. Mentally, when the race starts, I can put it all behind me. Now I want to complete the full recovery with an important result. I hope that today’s podium can mark the beginning of that continuity of performance that I know I can guarantee.

Last edited by Zmeselo on 28 Mar 2023, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Mar 2023, 20:43

Alexander Isak will be key for 'flying' Newcastle United's Champions League hopes

Newcastle United will be hoping that Alexander Isak can continue to find the back of the net in their push for a place in the Champions League next season

By: Matthew Hobkinson

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/f ... k-26573866

28 MAR 2023

Alexander Isak can be the key to Newcastle United qualifying for the Champions League next season, according to Jermaine Jenas, as he claimed that Eddie Howe's side
have more stability
than Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur.

Isak's https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/all-abo ... ander-isak last-minute winner against Nottingham Forest before the international break means that a win against Manchester United https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/all-abo ... -united-fc on Sunday will see Newcastle https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/all-abo ... -united-fc leapfrog the Red Devils and move up into third place. A spot in the top-four is still firmly within the Magpies' grasp as they look to use their two games in hand over Tottenham to put some distance between themselves and the side currently occupying fourth place.

Newcastle's defence has without question been superb this season, but Jenas believes it will be whether or not his former side can get firing up the other end of the pitch that will make all the difference come May after he singled out Isak as the one who can step up for Howe's team.
This year has been brilliant for them. I love how Eddie Howe https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/all-about/eddie-howe has done it. Defence has been key to get them where they are but Isak will be the one who needs a run from here to the end of the season,
Jenas said (via the Mirror https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... m-29543093).
Fans know there’s a player in there, but hasn't got to the point to be relied on because of the injuries. But now looking at him and the confidence he has, he could be the one to get them into the top four.

Liverpool and Spurs are all over the place and you have to say Brighton are in the mix, too. But they will all lose games and Newcastle have more stability. If he can get the goals they will be in the top four.

Fans' Footballer of the Year
To say they are ahead of schedule is an understatement,
he added.
They are flying. This year has been brilliant for them, I love how Eddie Howe has done it. Europe was a target for them this year, no doubt, but with top four right in their sights - that’d be monstrous.

It will also give them the firepower in the transfer market. If you’re a top player in Europe and have a choice between Newcastle and Spurs, well you’re going to Newcastle because they are in the Champions League. It’s a no-brainer. That will see them eclipse the teams fighting for that position.

_______

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 29 Mar 2023, 10:39

ዘሜ Zmeselo "ዓቢ ሰብ" ወዲ ዓበይቲ ምሁራትን ናይ ስራሕ ሰባት ቀርበልና በጃካ። እዚኣ እንተተመሃረት'ዶ ኣይምሓሻን፡ እንታይ ዝብልዎ "ጽባቐይ ረኣዩለዪ' ኢዩ። ኤርትራውያን ወረጃታት ክረኣያ ቢለን ኣብ ቅርዓት ኣይወጻን ነበራ። ብስራሕን ሓርዀትዀት ኢየን ስድራኣን ዝናብያ። እዡስ ስራሕ ተቆጪሩ . . . ዚገርም'ኡ። ዘሜ Zmeselo ድማ ነዡዪ ተወዓውዕ ወይ ነገር ካድር!
:mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 19:21
. . .

Let us vote for the contestant from Eritrea, Wintana Tewelde, for Miss Culture Africa Pageant. 👇🏾

Meleket wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:45
ይሄ ጀግና፡ ወደ ሃገሩ ወደ ኤርትራም ትኩረት በማድረግ፡ ሃገሩ ላይ ይህ ነው ሊባል ዬሚችል የልማት ስራ እንዲሰራ ቢጠይቅ መልካም ነው። ምክንያቱም ሃገረ ኤርትራ ውስጥ በህዝብ ገንዘብ የተገነቡ ግድቦችን በሙሉ፡ ተሃዳሲ የሃይል ኣቅርቦት በመትከል፡ ለልማትና ለኢንዱስትሪያዊ ልማት መዋል ይገባቸዋልና።

የኤርትራዊው ተስፉ ድራርና የኢትዮጵያዊው ኤርሚያስ ጠቅል ኣመልጋም የስራ ባህርይና ቁርጠኝነት እጅግ የሚያኮራ ነው። ዬሚያሳዝነው "ነቢይ በሃገሩ ኣይከበርም" ሆነ እንጂ ነገሩ! የኛው ወደል ካድሬ ዘሜ Zmeselo እና መሰል ሪሞርኬ ካድሬዎቹ ይህን ዓይነቱን ጀግና ኤርትራዊ በኤርትራዊ ሚዲያ ሲያስተዋውቁት ሰምተን ኣናውቅም። እነሱ ትኩረታቸው ብስክሌትና ኳስ ተጫዋች ላዪ እንዲሁም ተወዛዋዥና የፋሽን ሸው ሰዎች ላዪ ብቻ ይመስላል። ያሳዝናል ዬካድሬ ነገር!
Horus wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:01
ኒው ሜክሲኮ የበርበሬ አገር ነው !!! ልክ እንደ ማረቆ ማለት ነው። ከመገረም በስተቀር ምን ማለት ይቻላል???? ሰማችሁ ይህ ሰው ምን እንደሚል? አሚሪካ ለእርዳታ የሚልከውን [deleted] ስንዴ ትቶ ተስፋ ጤፍ በምትኩ እንዲልክ ካሜሪካ ዩኤ ኤ አይ ዲ ጋር እየተነጋገረ ነው ! ድንቅ!

ሃገረ ኤርትራ "ወደይ ብቝሊ ማሕጸነይ" እትብሎ ከምዡይ ዓይነት ሰራሕተኛን ጻዕራምን ዜጋ ኢዩ! :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Mar 2023, 11:17

Some people are so stupid, they're convinced everybody else is as stupid as they're. 🤮

Winta, is a Civil Engineer.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 30 Mar 2023, 04:50

ኣዬ ዘሜ Zmeselo “ዓቢ ሰብ” ወዲ ዓበይቲ! እሞ’ከ ደኣ Winta ‘ኢንጂነረ’ ማለት መሃንዲስ ካብ ኰነት እንታይ ደኣ ስራሕ ስኢና ዲያ፡ ዘይ ከም ኣዴታታ ኣብ “ምዕራባዊ ባሕሊ” ጥሒላ፡ “ቍንጅናይ መርቑለይ” ክትብል ጕልባባ ቐሊዓ ኣብ ቕርዓት ትወጽእ ዛላ። እዡይ ኣካይዳኣ "ምህርቲ ኢያ" ከብላ እውን ኣይክእልን'ኡ. . .! ከምዡይ ተወዳዲራ ቀዳመይቲ ወጺኣስ ንሃገረ ኤርትራን ንህዝባን እንታይ እዩ ኪዓብሰለን? ገለ ህንጻዊ "ዲዛይን" እንተትገብር መጸበቐላ ነቢሩ።

እዡይ ኣካይዳኣ ደኣ ነቱይ “ምህንድናስኣ’ውን” ብኣካዳምያዊ ጻዕራን ብልጫኣን ኢያ ዘምጸኣቶ ንምባል ኣዬደፍርን’ኡ። እንተዀነ “ዲዜኞ” ናይ ጀቲ ናእሽቱ ማርሳታት ማለት’ኡ ኢሎሞ፡ ወይ ናይ ገዛውቲ፡ ናይ መገዲ ወይ ዲጋታት ወዘተ ክትገብር ምተገበኣ እምበር፡ ኣብ ከምዡይ ዓይነት “ቍንጅናይ መርቝለይ” ዝዓይነቱ ጉድ ክትኣቱ ኣይምመረጽናላን፡ ንሕና ኤርትራውያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን፡ ብኤርትራዊ ጭዉነት ሓበንን ፍናንን።
Zmeselo wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 11:17
Some people are so stupid, they're convinced everybody else is as stupid as they're. 🤮

Meleket wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 10:39

ዘሜ Zmeselo "ዓቢ ሰብ" ወዲ ዓበይቲ ምሁራትን ናይ ስራሕ ሰባት ቀርበልና በጃካ። እዚኣ እንተተመሃረት'ዶ ኣይምሓሻን፡ እንታይ ዝብልዎ "ጽባቐይ ረኣዩለዪ' ኢዩ። ኤርትራውያን ወረጃታት ክረኣያ ቢለን ኣብ ቅርዓት ኣይወጻን ነበራ። ብስራሕን ሓርዀትዀት ኢየን ስድራኣን ዝናብያ። እዡስ ስራሕ ተቆጪሩ . . . ዚገርም'ኡ። ዘሜ Zmeselo ድማ ነዡዪ ተወዓውዕ ወይ ነገር ካድር!
Zmeselo wrote:
. . .

Meleket wrote:
ይሄ ጀግና፡ ወደ ሃገሩ ወደ ኤርትራም ትኩረት በማድረግ፡ ሃገሩ ላይ ይህ ነው ሊባል ዬሚችል የልማት ስራ እንዲሰራ ቢጠይቅ መልካም ነው። ምክንያቱም ሃገረ ኤርትራ ውስጥ በህዝብ ገንዘብ የተገነቡ ግድቦችን በሙሉ፡ ተሃዳሲ የሃይል ኣቅርቦት በመትከል፡ ለልማትና ለኢንዱስትሪያዊ ልማት መዋል ይገባቸዋልና።

የኤርትራዊው ተስፉ ድራርና የኢትዮጵያዊው ኤርሚያስ ጠቅል ኣመልጋም የስራ ባህርይና ቁርጠኝነት እጅግ የሚያኮራ ነው። ዬሚያሳዝነው "ነቢይ በሃገሩ ኣይከበርም" ሆነ እንጂ ነገሩ! የኛው ወደል ካድሬ ዘሜ Zmeselo እና መሰል ሪሞርኬ ካድሬዎቹ ይህን ዓይነቱን ጀግና ኤርትራዊ በኤርትራዊ ሚዲያ ሲያስተዋውቁት ሰምተን ኣናውቅም። እነሱ ትኩረታቸው ብስክሌትና ኳስ ተጫዋች ላዪ እንዲሁም ተወዛዋዥና የፋሽን ሸው ሰዎች ላዪ ብቻ ይመስላል። ያሳዝናል ዬካድሬ ነገር!
Horus wrote:
ኒው ሜክሲኮ የበርበሬ አገር ነው !!! ልክ እንደ ማረቆ ማለት ነው። ከመገረም በስተቀር ምን ማለት ይቻላል???? ሰማችሁ ይህ ሰው ምን እንደሚል? አሚሪካ ለእርዳታ የሚልከውን [deleted] ስንዴ ትቶ ተስፋ ጤፍ በምትኩ እንዲልክ ካሜሪካ ዩኤ ኤ አይ ዲ ጋር እየተነጋገረ ነው ! ድንቅ!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Mar 2023, 08:38

እንታዴኺ የእትዩኪ ኣንቲ ለፍላፊት ጨምላቃ፡ ባህ ዝበላ ትግበር። 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 30 Mar 2023, 09:47

ባህ ዝበላ ደኣ ትገብር ኣላ። ንሕና ኤርትራውያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን ድማ ከምኡ ባህ ዝበለና ንገብር ኣሎና! :mrgreen: ዘሜ Zmeselo "ዓቢ ሰብ" ወዲ ዓበይቲ፡ ጸርፊ ከይስበለካ እምበር፤ እቶም ክቡራት ወለድኻ ጸርፊ ወድ ጸርፊ ከምዝፍንፍኑ ንፈልጥ ኢና፤ ብከምኡ ከምዘዬዕበዩኻዉን ንፈልጥ ኢና። ግደፍ ነውሪ ኢዩ፡ ስለምታይ "ተሞገትኹ" ቢልካ ክንድዚ ጸያፍ ምዝራብ ኣዪ ባህርይናን ኢዩ ንሕና ኤርትራዉያን ቢልና "ኤርትራዊ ጭዉነት ንጸርፊ ይፍንፍን ከምዝኰነ" ደጊምና ብዓቢ ኣኽብሮት ንሕብረካ፤ መክንያቱ ክቡር ዬኽብረኻ መጠን ነፍሱ ክንድዝዀነ! :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 08:38
. . . ባህ ዝበላ ትግበር። 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Meleket wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 04:50
ኣዬ ዘሜ Zmeselo “ዓቢ ሰብ” ወዲ ዓበይቲ! እሞ’ከ ደኣ Winta ‘ኢንጂነረ’ ማለት መሃንዲስ ካብ ኰነት እንታይ ደኣ ስራሕ ስኢና ዲያ፡ ዘይ ከም ኣዴታታ ኣብ “ምዕራባዊ ባሕሊ” ጥሒላ፡ “ቍንጅናይ መርቑለይ” ክትብል ጕልባባ ቐሊዓ ኣብ ቕርዓት ትወጽእ ዛላ። እዡይ ኣካይዳኣ "ምህርቲ ኢያ" ከብላ እውን ኣይክእልን'ኡ. . .! ከምዡይ ተወዳዲራ ቀዳመይቲ ወጺኣስ ንሃገረ ኤርትራን ንህዝባን እንታይ እዩ ኪዓብሰለን? ገለ ህንጻዊ "ዲዛይን" እንተትገብር መጸበቐላ ነቢሩ።

እዡይ ኣካይዳኣ ደኣ ነቱይ “ምህንድናስኣ’ውን” ብኣካዳምያዊ ጻዕራን ብልጫኣን ኢያ ዘምጸኣቶ ንምባል ኣዬደፍርን’ኡ። እንተዀነ “ዲዜኞ” ናይ ጀቲ ናእሽቱ ማርሳታት ማለት’ኡ ኢሎሞ፡ ወይ ናይ ገዛውቲ፡ ናይ መገዲ ወይ ዲጋታት ወዘተ ክትገብር ምተገበኣ እምበር፡ ኣብ ከምዡይ ዓይነት “ቍንጅናይ መርቝለይ” ዝዓይነቱ ጉድ ክትኣቱ ኣይምመረጽናላን፡ ንሕና ኤርትራውያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን፡ ብኤርትራዊ ጭዉነት ሓበንን ፍናንን።
Zmeselo wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 11:17

Meleket wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 10:39

Zmeselo wrote:
. . .

Meleket wrote:

Horus wrote: