Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Axumezana

Re: Isaias, the foot soldier of Egypt, is still a threat for the peace of Ethiopia!

Post by Axumezana » 28 Mar 2023, 15:35

Ascari-Agame Fiyameta fabricator of lies!

- PM Meles launched the GERD and gave his life for it.
- Dr Debretsion was in charge of the project upto 68% completion
- President Getachew was on diplomatic mission with Egyptians as an official in the Ethiopian Foreign Ministry.

On the contrary , your master Isaias had openly opposed the GERD and labeled it "a white elephant project" and travelled 10 times between 2010 and 2018 to Egypt to conspire against Ethiopia and GERD with Egyptian officials.

Cigar

Re: Isaias, the foot soldier of Egypt, is still a threat for the peace of Ethiopia!

Post by Cigar » 28 Mar 2023, 16:01

Liar agame Axumamenzra.
If Eritrea had bad intentions to Ethiopia there was not a better time to invite Egypt right after you cowards killed the Ethiopian troops and stole all their armaments or just mind its business and not get involved in destroying you cowards.
The fact is that all of you agames of this site were advocating that Egypt bombs the dam before foolishly started the war. I am even surprised that you agames didn’t destroy the dam as you did to many infrastructures in tigray, Afar and Amhara regions and blame Eritrea.
Now that Eritrea saved Ethiopia from being disintegrated, destroyed and of course not invite Egypt to harm Ethiopia in its very difficult time, you evil agames want to accuse Eritrea is against Ethiopians interests.
Get the fu’ck out of here you scum bag who really is bu’tt hurt where Eritrea is heading next.
You are too stupid to not figure out that Eritrea’s standing up and going forward is also for Ethiopia’s interests which in process benefits you.
But here you are making your life and your next snotty agames lives miserable by shooting your own ugly agame feet.
Well we don’t give a crap about you agames opinion or view. As far as Ethiopians I hope they make the best out of being Eritrea’s friend for their sake. We don’t beg them to do so either. But we will stretch our hands if they do in peace. If not we been doing our things by ourselves for decades and we will do so again or for ever.
Unlike you agames we don’t kiss any body’s a’ss, neither do we swing with the wind. We stick to our principles always. We never changed our principle or lowered our dignity even to your master USA and its tentacles even while they are throwing tones of bricks on our heads…….for decades and decades.
But ‘one’ tone of brick from Eritrea on your knuckle agame head in two weeks destroyed you for good.
Do you see the difference of quality here, you numb nut?

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 28 Mar 2023, 16:13

TPLF elites are always blaming Ottoman Turks, Sudanese Dervish, Italians, Showans, Egyptians, Shaebia etc... but never themselves.

Issu is always blaming CIA, Weyane, Opposition, G-15 etc...but never himself.

Two Sides of the Same Coin!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 28 Mar 2023, 17:16

Sawa graduate Ascari-Agame Cigar,

I see you have improved your writings, keep it up !( I suspect somebody is editing it for you). Still your message is too long( you could have conveyed same massage with less than 25% of the words/ sentences you used). Ascari-Agame, you are on the right track!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Mar 2023, 20:35

Axumamenzra the weasel liar, it is not the problem of understanding what I am saying which you had problems.
Your freaking problem was denying the facts I put forward.
Now again don’t make stupid excuse by giving me praise on relaying my point. It is the fact of me saying that you agames need to stop chewing more than you can swallow.
Again stop advocating to do what you did previously which caused you disaster.
Pray and work for peace and respect all your neighbors for your sake. Be happy to eat equal pieces of the pies.
No one is denying you to eat. Every body’s (your neighbors) problem is that you feel entitled to eat the bigger size pie or no one should eat attitude, specially when you funfunat aliet tegarus are the least to contribute the ingredients which make the pies.
Stop fooling yourselves. If you declare your independence, you won’t last for a year with out begging all your neighbors to feed you.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 12 Jul 2023, 09:38

Axumezana wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:16
Sawa graduate Ascari-Agame Cigar,

I see you have improved your writings, keep it up !( I suspect somebody is editing it for you). Still your message is too long( you could have conveyed same massage with less than 25% of the words/ sentences you used). Ascari-Agame, you are on the right track!