Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Vodkachew is not the president of tigray.

Post by Cigar » 28 Mar 2023, 12:23

The power hungry terrorist vodkachew and the funfunat aliet low IQed tegarus are acting as if Vodkachew is the president of tigray.
Well he is not. He is an interim president of the killil whose mandate is only and only to see the transition govt takes place smoothly.
He has no mandate to act as a president and talk about Ethiopia’s foreign policies of the likes mentioning Eritrea’s name, meet with any foreign dignitary or about the miseries the tegarus are facing which were actually the cause of him and the rest of them.
He needs to focus on his job descriptions and stick to it. Conduct the election and then hand over the presidency to who ever is elected then after. Even then after, who ever is elected as tigray president is not supposed to talk about Ethiopia’s foreign policies, including mentioning Eritrea.
Eritrea is a sovereign nation and thus Eritrea will always be ready to talk to Ethiopia in any kind of issues. Only the new elected tigray president can talk in private with Abiy about Eritrea if there is a need to it. Even the new one has no mandate to talk about Eritrea then after in public. Tigray is Ethiopian and it has no separate foreign policies than Ethiopia.
So the more he opens his big mouth about things he is not elected for, will creat more miseries to the funfunat aliet agames.
The lies which woyane was spreading to its diaspora community definitely is going to stop.
Abiy needs to warn him to mind his business (what he is elected for) and stop acting as if Ethiopia has 9 different ethnic killils foreign policies.
He fu’cked up in his first press release talk trying to talk more than he can chew and talk about Eritrea.

Axumezana

Re: Vodkachew is not the president of tigray.

Post by Axumezana » 28 Mar 2023, 12:55

Sawa graduate Ascari - Agame Cigar,

As I have told you several times , you have very clear limitation & shortcoming in communicating your ideas in writing . Go and take some writing and communication course.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Mar 2023, 13:42

Axumamenzra the low IQed filthy agame if you believe what I post is none sense or doesn’t hurt your chenawi agame bu’tt, why are you always following me and be the first one to respond to what I post?
Well, if my statement that GETACHEW IS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF TIGRAY is not correct, then present your argument rather than echoing the same lame excuse to debunk it.
It is obvious that you hate to be told the truth.
It will be clear to you when the terrorist vodkachew stops mentioning Eritrea or put its ugly agame nose in Ethiopia’s foreign policy in the future.
You are my number one chiwawa dog who follows me and responds in every post.
You see, as for me I don’t respond to the likes of Thomas and sometimes Leflafi Adghi who post childish pictures and stupid lies. So if you are not scared to hear the truth on what I say, you shouldn’t click my posts and waste your useless time.
Yes, again vodkachew is not your president as we speak and he needs to mind his business.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 28 Mar 2023, 14:25

Sawa graduate- Ascari Cigar,

I see you struggling to express yourself like a babbling child and I have been giving you a kind advise.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 28 Mar 2023, 14:25

Sawa graduate- Ascari Cigar,

I see you struggling to express yourself like a babbling child and I have been giving you a kind advise.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Mar 2023, 14:44

Just like vodkachew doesn’t have the right to put his ugly nose in Eritrea’s affairs, agames like you guys also can’t or shouldn’t either.
You agames are Ethio killil like the rest of the others and are not in equal terms with any sovereign nation. Don’t make your freaking lives more worse than what it already is.
And don’t advice your enemy if you believe is going to the cliff.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 28 Mar 2023, 15:21

You are not my enemy! You are the victim of ascari syndrome sickness!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Mar 2023, 15:43

Axumamenzra, yes you are correct. In your eyes an Eritrean is your master and not your enemy…….your words.
But in our eyes all the funfunat aliet agames willing victimes like you and the million dead rat agames are victims of woyane.
Recognize the difference between victims and enemies.
And trust me, your fate is sealed by your master Eritreans.
If you want to live in the region in peace you have no choice but to respect your master Eritreans.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Mar 2023, 15:51

He's president of a country called.....
Che Slov Slav SlowwwwVakia
:P :P :P :P :P