Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

ሁሉም ተነስቶ የኔ ጥያቄ ከልተሟላ አገር አፈርሳለሁ፣ ለህግ አልገዛም፣ የምል ከሆነ አገር በጥቂቶች በጎ ፍላጎት ላይ የተመሰረተች ናት ማለት ነዉ!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Mar 2023, 16:00

Yesterday (before weeks) it was the ETOC, which said አሻፈረኝ, else the country will be brought to a still stand, it threatened. Forgetting those beofre the ETOC here.

Today it is the Guraghe community (better said those trading in the name of Guraghe), who are saying again አሻፈረኝ, else they are threatening to bring the country to a stand still. They are flexing their muscle. I am not sure, if they were not already on a shopping spree for missils somewhere in the world. Unlike TPLF they can't resort to the arsenals depos of the state itself for this, I can't say how many Generals they might count to their name.

They boast about their ability to beat everybody else to the ground.

ጉራጌ ከ ጉራኣ ነዉ የመጠዉ የምባለዉ እንድሁ አይደለም ማለት ነዉ።

Educator

Re: ሁሉም ተነስቶ የኔ ጥያቄ ከልተሟላ አገር አፈርሳለሁ፣ ለህግ አልገዛም፣ የምል ከሆነ አገር በጥቂቶች በጎ ፍላጎት ላይ የተመሰረተች ናት ማለት ነዉ!

Post by Educator » 27 Mar 2023, 20:27

And for the last 6 years, it has been the kegnas. You are right🤣
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 16:00
Yesterday (before weeks) it was the ETOC, which said አሻፈረኝ, else the country will be brought to a still stand, it threatened. Forgetting those beofre the ETOC here.

Today it is the Guraghe community (better said those trading in the name of Guraghe), who are saying again አሻፈረኝ, else they are threatening to bring the country to a stand still. They are flexing their muscle. I am not sure, if they were not already on a shopping spree for missils somewhere in the world. Unlike TPLF they can't resort to the arsenals depos of the state itself for this, I can't say how many Generals they might count to their name.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ሁሉም ተነስቶ የኔ ጥያቄ ከልተሟላ አገር አፈርሳለሁ፣ ለህግ አልገዛም፣ የምል ከሆነ አገር በጥቂቶች በጎ ፍላጎት ላይ የተመሰረተች ናት ማለት ነዉ!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Mar 2023, 13:52

Educator wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 20:27
And for the last 6 years, it has been the kegnas. You are right🤣
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 16:00

I didn't mean to exclude the "kegnas" or the monster of all, the rolling tegedalay of the north, but just wanted focus on the current actors in the room for a while (I wrote: Forgetting those beofre the ETOC here.).

I have the impression that you rush to comment mostly before reading the post, where is that urge from?